|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The photograph that Tris has been given in Chapter 14 is of whom?
2. Where does Nita say she, Rafi, and Mary will break into and steal the memory serum from in Chapter 25?
(a) The Experimental Arsenal.
(b) The Erudite headquarters.
(c) The Weapons Lab.
(d) The Abnegation headquarters.
3. What time is it in the opening of Chapter 8?
4. Who is Tris’s brother in the novel?
5. Whose blood is described as being smeared on Tris and Christina’s clothing in the beginning of Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. The journal that Tris is reading in Chapter 22 includes letters to whom?
2. Whose verdict is being decided upon in the beginning of Chapter 8?
3. Who is the narrator of Chapter 2?
4. What was Edith Prior’s identity before she claimed that name?
5. Where was Christina shot during the “desperate attempt to reveal the Edith Prior video to our city,” according to the narrator in Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Christina and Tris doing in the beginning of Chapter 7? Who do they meet?
2. What do the Allegiant rebels tell Tris when they have “kidnapped” her in Chapter 7?
3. Who has left a note under Tobias’s pillow in Chapter 23? Why?
4. What are the five factions that are introduced in the novel? What was the role of the Abnegation faction?
5. Where are Tobias and the others taken in Chapter 14? What does Tobias think of the situation?
6. What objectives does Cara announce at the meeting of the Allegiant in Chapter 8?
7. How does David explain the reasons for the genetic engineering that took place historically in Chapter 15?
8. Where does Tobias go with Nita in Chapter 23? Who does he meet in this setting?
9. What were the effects of the genetic experiments that David describes in Chapter 15?
10. What does Tobias face in his fear landscape in Chapter 10?
This section contains 819 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)