|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tris thinks to herself at the council meeting in Chapter 37, “I always just took the broken-down sectors of Chicago in stride, as evidence of what happens when people are without” what?
2. Whom does Evelyn say she can get in touch with over the radio to negotiate a peace agreement with in Chapter 51?
3. In the end of Chapter 56, Tobias says, “There are so many ways to be” what “in this world”?
(d) “Led to the truth.”
4. Tobias says in the beginning of Chapter 42, “The first thing I see when I wake, still on the couch in the hotel room, are the birds flying over her” what?
5. The Factionless Headquarters are housed in a building that used to be the headquarters of what faction?
6. Who does Cara tell to go back to the dormitory and that someone will be there to help him in Chapter 55?
7. Who does Tobias tell to inoculate himself against the memory serum in Chapter 44?
8. Who takes out a small black box with syringes in it and gives them to Christina, Peter, and Tobias, in Chapter 40?
9. What is Peter’s last name?
10. Tobias says in Chapter 55, “Those lost in the memory serum haze are gathered into groups and given the truth. That human nature is complex, that all our genes are different, but neither” what?
(a) “Are worthwhile.”
(b) “Damaged nor pure.”
(c) “Good nor evil.”
(d) “Perfect nor fallible.”
11. Toward whom does Tobias go with his serum at the end of Chapter 44?
12. To what sector does Tobias drive once he reaches the city in Chapter 56?
13. Where is the memory serum virus said to be stored in Chapter 39?
(a) Atop the Hancock building.
(b) The water tank.
(c) The Weapons Lab.
(d) At Erudite headquarters.
14. From whose perspective is Chapter 35 related?
15. Tris says in the opening of Chapter 41 that the smell of what tingles in her nose?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has volunteered to break into the Weapons Lab in Chapter 41?
2. Who is “arranging transportation for those who want to leave the city” as Tobias watches on the screens from the compound in Chapter 55?
3. Who has given Tris and her “team” explosives to use in breaking into the Weapons Lab in Chapter 45?
4. Of whom does David say in Chapter 50, “I told her what was coming just before the attack began, so she had enough time to escort her loved ones to a safe house”?
5. What park do Tobias and his mother walk past with the “mammoth bean sculpture” in Chapter 51?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)