1. What was Edith Prior’s identity before she claimed that name?
2. Where was Christina shot during the “desperate attempt to reveal the Edith Prior video to our city,” according to the narrator in Chapter 1?
In the leg.
3. Tris says in Chapter 1 that she believes her father’s relatives must have been from what faction?
4. What is the name of Cara’s brother that was shot?
5. Who is the narrator of Chapter 2?
6. What is Tris’s last name in the novel (and series)?
7. What is the factionless symbol described as in Chapter 2?
An empty circle.
8. What is Tobias’s last name in the novel?
This section contains 4,168 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)