|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 53-56 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, the narrator opens by saying, “My mother always sits on the edges of things—chairs, ledges, tables—as if she suspects she will have to” do what?
(a) “Flee in an instant.”
(b) “Solve a problem at any time.”
(c) “Hold down the gravity of the room.”
(d) “Dust them off later.”
2. Tris tells Tobias in Chapter 43 that she doesn’t want him to have to bear what alone?
(a) His mother’s execution.
(c) His father’s interrogation.
(d) Uriah’s family.
3. Tris read from the journal in Chapter 21 that at the author’s Choosing Ceremony next year, she’ll have to join what faction because that’s where the killer is?
4. Who fits Tris in a bulletproof vest in Chapter 34?
5. What is the name of the woman who will be flying the plane in Chapter 19?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Christina shot during the “desperate attempt to reveal the Edith Prior video to our city,” according to the narrator in Chapter 1?
2. The journal that Tris is reading in Chapter 22 includes letters to whom?
3. What term is used in Chapter 39 to refer to the type of memories “like how to speak or tie your shoes or ride a bicycle”?
4. Who is the narrator of Chapter 11?
5. Tris tells David in Chapter 50, “I know what you did. I know you designed” what?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)