|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 53-56 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first sentence of Chapter 52 is, “When her body first hit the net, all I registered was” what?
(a) “A blue blur.”
(b) “Her red hair.”
(c) “A gray blur.”
(d) “A red blur.”
2. What term is used in Chapter 39 to refer to the type of memories “like how to speak or tie your shoes or ride a bicycle”?
3. Tris says in Chapter 50 of “real sacrifice,” that “it should be done from love, not misplaced disgust for another person’s” what?
4. In Chapter 4, the narrator opens by saying, “My mother always sits on the edges of things—chairs, ledges, tables—as if she suspects she will have to” do what?
(a) “Hold down the gravity of the room.”
(b) “Solve a problem at any time.”
(c) “Flee in an instant.”
(d) “Dust them off later.”
5. What does Tris take from Caleb before she flees to gunfire from the guards in Chapter 47?
(a) His military vest.
(b) The journal of her mother.
(c) The key to the basement.
(d) The backpack of explosives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tris discover to be Nita’s GP informant in Chapter 26?
2. Where has Tobias been grazed by a bullet in the beginning of Chapter 12?
3. How is the weather described in the opening of Chapter 36, as Tris drives to the entrance of the compound?
4. Who tells Tobias in Chapter 51 that Tris was shot and killed?
5. David tells Tris in Chapter 32, “You demonstrated the quality I most need in my advisers. Which is the ability to” do what?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)