|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is standing next to the statue at the compound when the wall behind him explodes in Chapter 26?
2. Who says she has “several choice things to say about [Tris’s] nose” in Chapter 38?
3. Who is interrogating Tris in Chapter 3?
4. Christina points out in the beginning of Chapter 7 that “of the ten transfer initiates we started with,” how many are now still alive?
5. Tobias says in Chapter 9 that he’s daydreamed his entire life of killing whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the war that David describes in Chapter 15 as a “civil war, waged by those with damaged genes, against the government and everyone with pure genes”?
2. In Chapter 4, the narrator opens by saying, “My mother always sits on the edges of things—chairs, ledges, tables—as if she suspects she will have to” do what?
3. Who does Tris discover to be Nita’s GP informant in Chapter 26?
4. Who has volunteered to break into the Weapons Lab in Chapter 41?
5. What is the name of Tori’s brother that Tris discovers is alive in Chapter 16?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)