|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Tobias been grazed by a bullet in the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) His arm.
(b) His leg.
(c) His forehead.
(d) His chest.
2. Whom does Matthew say he wants to work on truth serums because of his past work with them in Chapter 33?
3. Where does Nita’s accomplice shoot David in the beginning of Chapter 27?
(a) His head.
(b) His foot.
(c) His arm.
(d) His gut.
4. Who “still has an Allegiant rebellion to organize” in Chapter 13, according to the narrator?
5. Who is Tris’s brother in the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jeanine’s last name in the novel?
2. What is the factionless symbol described as in Chapter 2?
3. What is the title David gives when he introduces himself in Chapter 15?
4. Who is Peter said to have stabbed in the eye previously in Chapter 33?
5. From whose perspective is Chapter 35 related?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)