|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nita says in Chapter 25 that Jeanine was actually wrong and that the highest proportion of Divergent individuals was not in the Abnegation faction but whom?
(a) The Erudite.
(b) The factionless.
(c) The Amity.
(d) The Candors.
2. Who does Tris discover to be Nita’s GP informant in Chapter 26?
3. What is the name of the guard who pulls her gun on Tris when she appears at the jail in Chapter 29?
4. Who does Tobias tell to inoculate himself against the memory serum in Chapter 44?
5. What is the name of the war that David describes in Chapter 15 as a “civil war, waged by those with damaged genes, against the government and everyone with pure genes”?
(a) The Divergent War.
(b) The Faction War.
(c) The Colonial War.
(d) The Purity War.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title David gives when he introduces himself in Chapter 15?
2. Tris says in Chapter 30 that the Abnegation faction always said that what emotion “blinds people to the truth of what they are”?
3. Who slashes the tires of the truck as it heads toward the Hancock building in Chapter 44?
4. What is printed on a sign on the fence that Tris and the others pass through with Amar in Chapter 14?
5. Whose portrait is described in Chapter 48 as having been reassembled with X’s over the eyes in the lobby of the Factionless Headquarters?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)