|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has given Tris and her “team” explosives to use in breaking into the Weapons Lab in Chapter 45?
2. What is printed on a sign on the fence that Tris and the others pass through with Amar in Chapter 14?
(a) “Bureau of Genetic Welfare.”
(b) “Bureau of the CIA.”
(c) “Bureau of the Amity Faction.”
(d) “Bureau of Genetic Warfare.”
3. Tris tells Tobias in Chapter 43 that she doesn’t want him to have to bear what alone?
(b) Uriah’s family.
(c) His father’s interrogation.
(d) His mother’s execution.
4. Tris learns from Nita’s GP informant that the rebels don’t want the memory serum. They actually want to obtain what serum from the Weapons Lab?
(a) The simulation serum.
(b) The intelligence serum.
(c) The death serum.
(d) The pain serum.
5. The narrator states in the opening of Chapter 13, “The world beyond ours is full of roads and dark buildings and” what?
(a) "Fallen trees."
(b) "Bronze statues."
(c) "Cloudless night skies."
(d) "Collapsing power lines."
Short Answer Questions
1. David says in Chapter 15, “Take away someone’s fear, or low intelligence, or dishonesty … and you take away their” what?
2. Tobias says in Chapter 48, “The reason the factions were evil is because there was” what?
3. Who is standing next to the statue at the compound when the wall behind him explodes in Chapter 26?
4. Who is Tobias’s former neighbor in the Abnegation sector that recognizes him at the Factionless Headquarters in Chapter 48?
5. Who does Tobias say he’s here to see when the factionless guards descend on him at the Factionless Headquarters in Chapter 48?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)