|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tobias is given what sentence for his crimes in Chapter 29?
(a) Exile to Chicago.
(b) One year of parole.
(c) Three years in prison.
(d) Public execution.
2. What is the name of the war that David describes in Chapter 15 as a “civil war, waged by those with damaged genes, against the government and everyone with pure genes”?
(a) The Purity War.
(b) The Divergent War.
(c) The Faction War.
(d) The Colonial War.
3. Tobias says in Chapter 48, “The reason the factions were evil is because there was” what?
(a) “No fair way into them.”
(b) “No established order.”
(c) “An imbalance of power.”
(d) “No way out of them.”
4. In the beginning of Chapter 44, Evelyn is said to be holed up in Erudite headquarters leaning over what?
(a) A map of the city.
(b) A magazine article.
(c) A history book.
(d) A computer.
5. Tris learns from Nita’s GP informant that the rebels don’t want the memory serum. They actually want to obtain what serum from the Weapons Lab?
(a) The simulation serum.
(b) The pain serum.
(c) The death serum.
(d) The intelligence serum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nita’s accomplice shoot David in the beginning of Chapter 27?
2. Nita says in Chapter 25 that Jeanine was actually wrong and that the highest proportion of Divergent individuals was not in the Abnegation faction but whom?
3. Tris tells Tobias in Chapter 43 that she doesn’t want him to have to bear what alone?
4. Who tells Tobias in Chapter 44, “We aren’t just driving straight into the city, we’re taking a stealth route. Now shut up and mind the map”?
5. What color are the uniforms that everyone Tris sees in the hospital are wearing in Chapter 28?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)