Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does George Martin describe as one of his biggest hurts, during the Pepper era?
2. Which Beatles movie was produced with no assistance from George Martin?
3. In what year did George Martin receive the Britannia Award for being the top British record producer of the past twenty-five years?
4. As described early in Chapter 8, what was one of the main reasons George Martin enjoyed working with the Beatles?
5. How did the recording tape used at Capitol in 1958 differ from the tape used at Abbey Road?
Essay Topic 1
Describe George Martin's impression of each of the Beatles, from first meeting through subsequent endeavors over the years.
Essay Topic 2
What is the main theme or themes of "All You Need Is Ears"? Is it possible for an autobiography to have a cohesive theme, without some scheming, omissions, and altering of facts by the author?
Essay Topic 3
If George Martin can be said to be the protagonist of his own autobiographical story, who are the main antagonists? How did George Martin overcome obstacles set before him by those antagonists? Did he, or his character, learn and grow as the story progressed?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)