|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Why did George Martin leave EMI, even though they ultimately agreed to pay him a commission as he requested?
2. In what year did George Martin receive the Britannia Award for being the top British record producer of the past twenty-five years?
3. In Chapter 3, who was mistakenly announced to Oscar Preuss as "Mr. Arse"?
4. What was unusual about the piano-playing skill of Irving Berlin, according to George Martin?
5. Who was the first president of the London Baroque Society?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with...
This section contains 1,286 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)