Short Answer Key
1. Chapter 1 begins with George Martin waking up where?
A Paris hotel room.
2. Who woke George Martin in the middle of the night, at the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. Which Beatles song was the first to reach number one in America?
"I Want to Hold Your Hand".
4. In what year did the Beatles first reach number one in America?
5. In Chapter 1, George Martin wanted the Beatles to record two songs in which foreign language?
6. In Chapter 1, which two songs did George Martin want the Beatles to record in a foreign language?
"She Loves You" and "I Want to Hold Your Hand".
7. In 1964, what function did Neil Aspinall perform for the Beatles?
8. Early in Chapter 1, when the Beatles stood up George Martin, where did he find them?
This section contains 3,574 words|
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)