1. Chapter 1 begins with George Martin waking up where?
(a) A house he purchased in London.
(b) His childhood home.
(c) A Paris hotel room.
(d) A recording studio.
2. Who woke George Martin in the middle of the night, at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Neil Aspinall.
(b) Paul McCartney.
(c) Mal Evans.
(d) Brian Epstein.
3. Which Beatles song was the first to reach number one in America?
(a) "Ticket to Ride".
(c) "I Want to Hold Your Hand".
(d) "She Loves You".
4. In what year did the Beatles first reach number one in America?
5. In Chapter 1, George Martin wanted the Beatles to record two songs in which foreign language?
6. In Chapter 1, which two songs did George Martin want the Beatles to record in a foreign language?
(a) "I Want to Hold Your Hand" and "Yesterday".
(b) "Ticket to Ride" and "She Loves You".
(c) "She Loves You" and "I Want to Hold Your Hand".
(d) "Yesterday" and "Ticket to Ride".
This section contains 6,056 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)