|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the pharmaceutical representative who regularly called on Siegfried and James?
(a) Mr,. Bartley
(b) Mr. Barge.
(c) Mr. Baron.
(d) Mr. Barton.
2. What is erecting eight sheaves of corn without them falling down called?
3. What is the name of the formidable man whose daughter, Deborah, Tristan is dating in Chapter 30?
(a) Mr. Mountbatton.
(b) Mr. Mount.
(c) Mr. Montgomery.
(d) Mr. Montague.
4. What is Tubby Pinder enthusiastic about?
(d) Horse racing.
5. How old is the man with the dog in the tram?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hours of instruction does James have before he is sent up for his first solo flight?
2. What color are Helen's eyes?
3. What is farmer Blackburn's cow who is calving called?
4. What condition does Mr. Blackburn's cow have that makes her so weak and unable to give birth?
5. What does James have three cases of while he's going on rounds with the student?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)