|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nationality of the restaurant James and Helen are invited to go to in Newcastle?
2. How old is Lucy?
3. What is the name of Mr. Rington's dog?
4. What does the aptitude test reveal James is good at?
(a) Mechanical things.
(b) Public relations.
5. How many children does the policeman who adopts the stray dog have and what are their sexes?
(a) Two boys and one girl.
(b) Two girls.
(c) One boy and one girl.
(d) Two boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Andrew's dog's name?
2. The date 1666 is carved in stone above the front door of the farm. What happened on that date that the student remembers?
3. What is the name of the wife of the vet who always get James drunk?
4. What kind of dog is the elderly retired farmer's dog?
5. Who prepares the food at the Winckfield flying school?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)