|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was James posted after flying school?
(a) Winston Park, Shropshire.
(b) Lanton Park, Yorkshire.
(c) Heaton Park, Manchester.
(d) Mansfield Park, Dorchester.
2. What is Paul Cotterell's dog's name?
3. What is the name of the owner of the dog in the tram?
(a) Roddy Travers.
(b) Rodney Travens.
(c) Ronald Trapley.
(d) Richard Traverst.
4. Early in his veterinary practice how many dogs traveled everywhere with Siegfried in his car?
5. What is the name of the horse that has a serious case of canker?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the two childhood camping chums now while James is in the RAF in Shropshire?
2. Who is Herriot's boss when he works at the stores?
3. What do Siegfried and James miss attending because they have to operate on a little dog who has been hit by a car?
4. What is the name of the latest product the pharmaceutical rep wants to sell Siegfried?
5. How old is Lucy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What new product does Mr. Barge sell to Siegfried and James and what is it supposed to do?
2. Who is Granville Bennett and why does James dread coming together with him?
3. Describe Len Hampson and the situation with his pig.
4. What is the incident involving Mr. Moverley's expensive Ayreshire cow?
5. Describe Paul Cotterell and his dog and what happens to them.
6. Who is Mr. Potts and what does James do for him?
7. Describe Mr. Mount and his relationship with Tristan.
8. Who are Andrew Vine and Digger and what happens to them?
9. What are the names of the two dogs who are inseparable friends, what are their breeds and what happens to them?
10. Who is Roddy Travers?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)