|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Divisional Inspector in charge of paper work for tuberculin testing?
(a) Charles Harcourt
(b) John Holloway.
(c) John Hargrove.
(d) Charles Henley.
2. What color is Nellie the big cow?
(d) Black and white.
3. What is the name of the auctioneer James sees in Drovers Arms?
(a) Geoffrey Wilder.
(b) Graham Windham.
(c) George Wilks.
(d) Gerald Wilkinson.
4. What is the nationality of the restaurant James and Helen are invited to go to in Newcastle?
5. Where was James posted after flying school?
(a) Winston Park, Shropshire.
(b) Lanton Park, Yorkshire.
(c) Mansfield Park, Dorchester.
(d) Heaton Park, Manchester.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the farm family whose three members all talk at the same time?
2. What condition did James have all his life that gives him a secret fear in the RAF?
3. What is farmer Blackburn's cow who is calving called?
4. Who finally calms the sow down so that she'll suckle her 15 piglets?
5. What profession does Mr. Ronald Beresford have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Siegfried chastise James about regarding an old-age pensioner and why does it turn our to be a paradox?
2. What is James' relationship with the Ministry of Agriculture?
3. What are the names of the two dogs who are inseparable friends, what are their breeds and what happens to them?
4. Who are Andrew Vine and Digger and what happens to them?
5. Describe Paul Cotterell and his dog and what happens to them.
6. Who is Granville Bennett and why does James dread coming together with him?
7. Describe James' first solo flight.
8. What is stooking?
9. Describe Elijah Wenworth and the situation with his bull.
10. Why is does Tristan have to stay home all evening at Skeldale house?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)