|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the farm family whose three members all talk at the same time?
(a) The Birtwhiffles.
(b) The Bertleswirth.
(c) The Bertwents.
(d) The Birtwhistles.
2. What physical problem does the bullock have?
(b) Heart worm.
(c) Liver fluke.
3. With what two friends did James go camping every weekend from Easter to October as a boy?
(a) Alex Taylor and Eddie Hutchison.
(b) Alan Taylor and Joey Harvey.
(c) Albert Tanner and Eddie Harley.
(d) Alvin Tennyson and Jimmy Hutchson.
4. What is the name of the student who goes with James on his rounds?
5. What is the name of the vet who always gets James drunk?
(a) Dudley Bartlett.
(b) Hubert Barnsford.
(c) Granville Bennett.
(d) Elwood Barrett.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the formidable man whose daughter, Deborah, Tristan is dating in Chapter 30?
2. What phrase makes Herriot's blood freeze when he sees it in Miss Harbottle's handwriting?
3. What is the name of the pharmaceutical representative who regularly called on Siegfried and James?
4. What are the names of the two inseparable dog friends in Chapter 31 and what breeds are they?
5. Who finally calms the sow down so that she'll suckle her 15 piglets?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)