|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the convalescent home where James goes after the hospital located?
(a) Whitestone, near Westminster.
(b) Puddlestone, near Leominster.
(c) Paddington, near Manchechester.
(d) Worthington, near Shropshire.
2. What is the name of the son in the family whose members all talk at the same time?
3. With what two friends did James go camping every weekend from Easter to October as a boy?
(a) Alan Taylor and Joey Harvey.
(b) Alex Taylor and Eddie Hutchison.
(c) Alvin Tennyson and Jimmy Hutchson.
(d) Albert Tanner and Eddie Harley.
4. Where was James posted after flying school?
(a) Heaton Park, Manchester.
(b) Mansfield Park, Dorchester.
(c) Lanton Park, Yorkshire.
(d) Winston Park, Shropshire.
5. Who is Raymond?
(a) A fellow vet in Darrowby.
(b) A dog James treats.
(c) A neighbor of the man James visits.
(d) A college buddy of Tristan.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the veterinary student who accompanies James on his rounds?
2. Who prepares the food at the Winckfield flying school?
3. What farmer is James allotted to help in Shropshire?
4. What is the name of the farm family whose three members all talk at the same time?
5. What kind of dog is wheeled around in a pram?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Len Hampson and the situation with his pig.
2. Who is Judy and what is extraordinary about her?
3. Who is Mr. Potts and what does James do for him?
4. What happens to the little stray dog that James and Siegfried observe begging in the marketplace?
5. Describe James' visit to the Blackburn cow farm.
6. What does James remember from his childhood about how he spent every weekend from Easter to October?
7. Describe Paul Cotterell and his dog and what happens to them.
8. What happens when David, a student considering becoming a veterinarian, goes on rounds with James?
9. What happens on the evening when Siegfried tells Tristan to stay at Skeldale house all evening?
10. What is the incident involving Mr. Moverley's expensive Ayreshire cow?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)