|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the two childhood camping chums now while James is in the RAF in Shropshire?
(a) In the Pacific and the Philippines.
(b) In the Middle East and Burma.
(c) In France and India.
(d) In Wales and Scotland.
2. What is the name of the vet who always gets James drunk?
(a) Granville Bennett.
(b) Dudley Bartlett.
(c) Elwood Barrett.
(d) Hubert Barnsford.
3. Who prepares the food at the Winckfield flying school?
(a) Local women who wanted to serve their country.
(b) Two of the wives of the RAF officers.
(c) A retired chef and his assistant.
(d) Two grizzled old civilians who smoked pipes.
4. What is the name of the farrowing pedigree sow who just gave birth?
5. How old is the veterinary student who accompanies James on his rounds?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does the policeman who adopts the stray dog have and what are their sexes?
2. Who is the Divisional Inspector in charge of paper work for tuberculin testing?
3. What kind of an ill animal does Mr. Fischer have?
4. Where is the Flying School that James is sent to?
5. What do Siegfried and James notice one day as they shopped in the marketplace?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)