|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the auctioneer James sees in Drovers Arms?
(a) Geoffrey Wilder.
(b) Graham Windham.
(c) George Wilks.
(d) Gerald Wilkinson.
2. What is the name of the farmer who had a sick six-month-old calf?
(a) Mr. Snowdon.
(b) Mr. Sowden.
(c) Mr. Sotheby.
(d) Mr. Sowlent.
3. What is the name of the latest product the pharmaceutical rep wants to sell Siegfried?
4. What is the name of the pharmaceutical representative who regularly called on Siegfried and James?
(a) Mr. Barge.
(b) Mr. Baron.
(c) Mr. Barton.
(d) Mr,. Bartley
5. Where is the convalescent home where James goes after the hospital located?
(a) Whitestone, near Westminster.
(b) Paddington, near Manchechester.
(c) Puddlestone, near Leominster.
(d) Worthington, near Shropshire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose prize cow is saved from being slaughtered at the last minute?
2. Where is the Flying School that James is sent to?
3. Where is there a cow calving in Chapter 39?
4. Who prepares the food at the Winckfield flying school?
5. What is the name of the elderly man James and Sam meet every day on their stroll by the river before lunch?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to the little stray dog that James and Siegfried observe begging in the marketplace?
2. When James is grounded in the R.A.F. what job do they give him?
3. What's the name of Roddy's dog and what kind of emergency surgery does James perform on him?
4. What happens on the evening when Siegfried tells Tristan to stay at Skeldale house all evening?
5. Describe Mr. Mount and his relationship with Tristan.
6. What new product does Mr. Barge sell to Siegfried and James and what is it supposed to do?
7. Who are Andrew Vine and Digger and what happens to them?
8. Describe Len Hampson and the situation with his pig.
9. What happens when David, a student considering becoming a veterinarian, goes on rounds with James?
10. What does James remember from his childhood about how he spent every weekend from Easter to October?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)