Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of dog does Mr. Rington have?
(a) A female Bull Terrier.
(b) A female Alsatian.
(c) A female Dalmation.
(d) A female Poodle.
2. Who is Raymond?
(a) A neighbor of the man James visits.
(b) A dog James treats.
(c) A college buddy of Tristan.
(d) A fellow vet in Darrowby.
3. What is the name of the wife of the vet who always get James drunk?
4. What animal that James treats has peritonitis?
(a) A sheep.
(b) A pig.
(c) A bull.
(d) A calf.
5. Where is the Flying School that James is sent to?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Herriot's vet experience come in handy with the farmer he is working for?
2. What is the name of the son in the family whose members all talk at the same time?
3. Where is the convalescent home where James goes after the hospital located?
4. What is this latest pharmaceutical product supposed to cure?
5. What condition does Mr. Blackburn's cow have that makes her so weak and unable to give birth?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)