|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Paul Cotterell from?
(a) The west of England.
(d) The south of England.
2. What do Siegfried and James miss attending because they have to operate on a little dog who has been hit by a car?
(a) The Hunt Ball.
(b) A horse race.
(c) A banquet at the mayor's home.
(d) A Christmas party.
3. What are the names of the two inseparable dog friends in Chapter 31 and what breeds are they?
(a) Jingo, a White Bull Terrier and Skipper, a Corgi.
(b) Dingo, a Bloodhound and Captain, a Bassett Hound.
(c) Jimmy, a Black Alsatian and Scooter, a Brindle Cairn.
(d) Jessie, a White Cocker and Skippy, a Beagle.
4. Where is there a cow calving in Chapter 39?
(a) Mr. Roger's East Farm.
(b) Mr. William's West Dale Farm.
(c) Mr. Smith's North Farm.
(d) Mr. Drover's South Farm.
5. What farmer is James allotted to help in Shropshire?
(a) Farmer Henley.
(b) Farmer Edwards.
(c) Farmer Whyte.
(d) Farmer Edmonds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is erecting eight sheaves of corn without them falling down called?
2. Who does Tristan throw out the French window?
3. What profession does Mr. Ronald Beresford have?
4. How long is James in the convalescent home?
5. What is the name of the formidable man whose daughter, Deborah, Tristan is dating in Chapter 30?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)