|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Divisional Inspector in charge of paper work for tuberculin testing?
(a) Charles Harcourt
(b) John Holloway.
(c) Charles Henley.
(d) John Hargrove.
2. What color is Nellie the big cow?
(c) Black and white.
3. Where is the Flying School that James is sent to?
4. Who is Raymond?
(a) A neighbor of the man James visits.
(b) A dog James treats.
(c) A college buddy of Tristan.
(d) A fellow vet in Darrowby.
5. What is the name of the farm family whose three members all talk at the same time?
(a) The Bertwents.
(b) The Birtwhiffles.
(c) The Bertleswirth.
(d) The Birtwhistles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the two childhood camping chums now while James is in the RAF in Shropshire?
2. What is the name of the farrowing pedigree sow who just gave birth?
3. What condition does Mr. Blackburn's cow have that makes her so weak and unable to give birth?
4. What is the name of the vet who always gets James drunk?
5. What brand of cigarette does Tristan smoke?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the Birtwhistles.
2. Describe Len Hampson and the situation with his pig.
3. Who is Roddy Travers?
4. What happens to the little stray dog that James and Siegfried observe begging in the marketplace?
5. What is the incident involving Mr. Moverley's expensive Ayreshire cow?
6. Who is Mr. Potts and what does James do for him?
7. Describe James' visit to the Blackburn cow farm.
8. When James is grounded in the R.A.F. what job do they give him?
9. What happens when David, a student considering becoming a veterinarian, goes on rounds with James?
10. What new product does Mr. Barge sell to Siegfried and James and what is it supposed to do?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)