|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what two friends did James go camping every weekend from Easter to October as a boy?
(a) Alan Taylor and Joey Harvey.
(b) Alvin Tennyson and Jimmy Hutchson.
(c) Alex Taylor and Eddie Hutchison.
(d) Albert Tanner and Eddie Harley.
2. Who is Raymond?
(a) A college buddy of Tristan.
(b) A dog James treats.
(c) A neighbor of the man James visits.
(d) A fellow vet in Darrowby.
3. What does the aptitude test reveal James is good at?
(a) Mechanical things.
(b) Public relations.
4. Where does Mr. Beresford have to move to?
5. Who does Tristan throw out the French window?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the man with the dog in the tram?
2. What kind of dog is wheeled around in a pram?
3. What is the name of the farrowing pedigree sow who just gave birth?
4. What is Andrew's dog's name?
5. What phrase makes Herriot's blood freeze when he sees it in Miss Harbottle's handwriting?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does James remember from his childhood about how he spent every weekend from Easter to October?
2. What new product does Mr. Barge sell to Siegfried and James and what is it supposed to do?
3. Who is Judy and what is extraordinary about her?
4. What happens to the little stray dog that James and Siegfried observe begging in the marketplace?
5. What does Siegfried chastise James about regarding an old-age pensioner and why does it turn our to be a paradox?
6. Describe James' first solo flight.
7. Describe the awful night that James was called out to treat a calf with a stomach upset while he's fighting off a cold.
8. What is the incident involving Mr. Moverley's expensive Ayreshire cow?
9. What happens on the evening when Siegfried tells Tristan to stay at Skeldale house all evening?
10. Who are Andrew Vine and Digger and what happens to them?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)