Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of dog does Mr. Rington have?
(a) A female Bull Terrier.
(b) A female Alsatian.
(c) A female Dalmation.
(d) A female Poodle.
2. Who is Raymond?
(a) A neighbor of the man James visits.
(b) A dog James treats.
(c) A college buddy of Tristan.
(d) A fellow vet in Darrowby.
3. What is the name of the wife of the vet who always get James drunk?
4. What animal that James treats has peritonitis?
(a) A sheep.
(b) A pig.
(c) A bull.
(d) A calf.
5. Where is the Flying School that James is sent to?
6. How does Herriot's vet experience come in handy with the farmer he is working for?
(a) He bandages a wound on one of the farmer's horses.
(b) He delivers the breech birth of a calf easily.
(c) He treats the farmer's dog who has a broken leg.
(d) He delivers a lamb easily when the farmer cannot.
7. What is the name of the son in the family whose members all talk at the same time?
8. Where is the convalescent home where James goes after the hospital located?
(a) Whitestone, near Westminster.
(b) Worthington, near Shropshire.
(c) Puddlestone, near Leominster.
(d) Paddington, near Manchechester.
9. What is this latest pharmaceutical product supposed to cure?
(a) Farm animals and pets with diarrhea.
(b) Shedding in dogs and cats.
(c) Farrowing sows and carsick pets.
(d) Cows and pigs with indigestion.
10. What condition does Mr. Blackburn's cow have that makes her so weak and unable to give birth?
(b) Milk fever.
(c) Breech birth.
11. What profession does Mr. Ronald Beresford have?
(a) He's an inn keeper.
(b) He's a lawyer.
(c) He's a postal clerk.
(d) He's a bank manager.
12. What brand of cigarette does Tristan smoke?
13. What is the name of the elderly retired farmer's dog?
14. What physical problem does the old retired farmer have?
(a) A heart condition.
(c) A lame leg.
15. What kind of an ill animal does Mr. Fischer have?
(a) A huge black bull.
(b) A huge white pig.
(c) A small, thin calf.
(d) A large white cow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Nellie the big cow?
2. How long is James in the convalescent home?
3. Who finally calms the sow down so that she'll suckle her 15 piglets?
4. What is the name of the horse that has a serious case of canker?
5. What condition did James have all his life that gives him a secret fear in the RAF?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)