|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the elderly retired farmer's dog?
2. What kind of a dog is Coco and how old is he?
(a) He's a two-month-old dachshund.
(b) He's a three-month-old poodle.
(c) He's a five-month-old beagle.
(d) He's a six-month-old cocker spaniel.
3. What is the nationality of the restaurant James and Helen are invited to go to in Newcastle?
4. What is the name of the vet who always gets James drunk?
(a) Hubert Barnsford.
(b) Dudley Bartlett.
(c) Granville Bennett.
(d) Elwood Barrett.
5. Who does Tristan throw out the French window?
6. What is the name of the farmer who had a sick six-month-old calf?
(a) Mr. Sowden.
(b) Mr. Snowdon.
(c) Mr. Sotheby.
(d) Mr. Sowlent.
7. How does Herriot's vet experience come in handy with the farmer he is working for?
(a) He delivers the breech birth of a calf easily.
(b) He delivers a lamb easily when the farmer cannot.
(c) He treats the farmer's dog who has a broken leg.
(d) He bandages a wound on one of the farmer's horses.
8. What is the name of the wife of the vet who always get James drunk?
9. With what two friends did James go camping every weekend from Easter to October as a boy?
(a) Alex Taylor and Eddie Hutchison.
(b) Alan Taylor and Joey Harvey.
(c) Albert Tanner and Eddie Harley.
(d) Alvin Tennyson and Jimmy Hutchson.
10. What kind of dog is wheeled around in a pram?
(a) A Bloodhound.
(b) A Beagle.
(c) A cross-bred Greyhound.
(d) A Bassett Hound.
11. What is the name of the pharmaceutical representative who regularly called on Siegfried and James?
(a) Mr. Barton.
(b) Mr. Barge.
(c) Mr,. Bartley
(d) Mr. Baron.
12. What is this latest pharmaceutical product supposed to cure?
(a) Farm animals and pets with diarrhea.
(b) Farrowing sows and carsick pets.
(c) Cows and pigs with indigestion.
(d) Shedding in dogs and cats.
13. Who is Raymond?
(a) A neighbor of the man James visits.
(b) A dog James treats.
(c) A college buddy of Tristan.
(d) A fellow vet in Darrowby.
14. Where was James posted after flying school?
(a) Winston Park, Shropshire.
(b) Lanton Park, Yorkshire.
(c) Heaton Park, Manchester.
(d) Mansfield Park, Dorchester.
15. Who stands on top of the cart as the sheaves of corn are thrown up by James?
(a) A neighbor, who is also a farmer.
(b) Two of the farmer's children.
(c) Another RAFman.
(d) The farmer and his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the farrowing pedigree sow who just gave birth?
2. What is the name of the student who goes with James on his rounds?
3. Who prepares the food at the Winckfield flying school?
4. What profession does Mr. Ronald Beresford have?
5. What physical problem does the old retired farmer have?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)