|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is farmer Blackburn's cow who is calving called?
(c) Number Seventy Eight.
(d) Number Eighty Seven.
2. Who ends up adopting the little stray dog who was hit by a car?
(a) J.R. Phillips.
(b) P.C. Finney.
(c) J.M. Phinney,
(d) P.C. Phelps.
3. Who is Herriot's boss when he works at the stores?
(a) Corporal Tweekes.
(b) Corporal Stockes.
(c) Corporal Weekes.
(d) Corporal Westley.
4. Where is the Flying School that James is sent to?
5. What is the name of the student who goes with James on his rounds?
6. Where was James posted after flying school?
(a) Heaton Park, Manchester.
(b) Mansfield Park, Dorchester.
(c) Lanton Park, Yorkshire.
(d) Winston Park, Shropshire.
7. What profession does Mr. Ronald Beresford have?
(a) He's a postal clerk.
(b) He's a lawyer.
(c) He's an inn keeper.
(d) He's a bank manager.
8. How old is the man with the dog in the tram?
9. Who stands on top of the cart as the sheaves of corn are thrown up by James?
(a) A neighbor, who is also a farmer.
(b) Two of the farmer's children.
(c) Another RAFman.
(d) The farmer and his wife.
10. What is Paul Cotterell's dog's name?
11. What brand of cigarette does Tristan smoke?
12. Where is the convalescent home where James goes after the hospital located?
(a) Worthington, near Shropshire.
(b) Paddington, near Manchechester.
(c) Whitestone, near Westminster.
(d) Puddlestone, near Leominster.
13. What is the name of the latest product the pharmaceutical rep wants to sell Siegfried?
14. What is the name of Mr. Rington's dog?
15. What kind of a dog is Coco and how old is he?
(a) He's a three-month-old poodle.
(b) He's a two-month-old dachshund.
(c) He's a six-month-old cocker spaniel.
(d) He's a five-month-old beagle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal that James treats has peritonitis?
2. What do Siegfried and James miss attending because they have to operate on a little dog who has been hit by a car?
3. What job is James given when he works in the stores?
4. How long is James in the convalescent home?
5. What is the name of the farmer who had a sick six-month-old calf?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)