|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 45 - 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What farmer is James allotted to help in Shropshire?
(a) Farmer Whyte.
(b) Farmer Edwards.
(c) Farmer Henley.
(d) Farmer Edmonds.
2. What is the fee James gets for the only doctoring he had done on a human?
(a) Five shillings.
(b) Seven pence.
(c) A sixpence.
(d) Six shillings.
3. What is the name of Mr. Rington's dog?
4. Who is the Flight Sergeant who surprises James at his niceness about the baby?
(a) Flight Sergeant Barklett.
(b) Flight Sergeant Blackmore.
(c) Flight Sergeant Hackett.
(d) Flight Sergeant Blackett.
5. What is the name of the racehorse owner who doesn't trust Herriot to treat his horses and wants Farnon instead?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dog is the elderly retired farmer's dog?
2. What is the name of the son in the family whose members all talk at the same time?
3. What is the name of the house where the veterinarians live?
4. What is the name of the woman in the next room to Helen who also just gave birth?
5. What wakes up the RAF men each morning and at what time?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)