|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 45 - 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the frightening symptoms in Terence Bailey's cow turn out to be?
(a) Foot and Mouth disease.
(b) Mad cow disease.
(c) Cow pox.
2. What was the name of the man who was afraid James might accidentally castrate him because James was getting too close to his private parts with his scalpel?
(a) John O'Reilly
(b) Rory O'Hagan
(c) Kevin O'Haggarty
(d) Tim Mulligan
3. What is the name of the estate owned by Mrs. Rumney?
(a) The Oaks.
(b) The Laurels.
(c) The Willows.
(d) Chestnut Hill.
4. What is the name of the man who comes to pick up Mr. Dakin's cow for the fatstock market?
(a) Alfred Dodge.
(b) Humphrey Logan.
(c) Jack Dodson.
(d) John Hodgson.
5. Who does Ned Finch marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man with the loudest voice James has ever heard?
2. What is the nickname of the scary RAF dentist?
3. What wakes up the RAF men each morning and at what time?
4. Who is Raymond?
5. What profession does Mr. Ronald Beresford have?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)