|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 45 - 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Raymond?
(a) A fellow vet in Darrowby.
(b) A neighbor of the man James visits.
(c) A college buddy of Tristan.
(d) A dog James treats.
2. What is the name of the pharmaceutical representative who regularly called on Siegfried and James?
(a) Mr. Barge.
(b) Mr. Barton.
(c) Mr. Baron.
(d) Mr,. Bartley
3. Where were James and his fellow RAF men billeted after being posted to their location?
(a) THe Plaza Hotel.
(b) The Grand Hotel.
(c) The Regent Hotel.
(d) The Ritz Hotel.
4. What is the most lasting memory James has of taking over the practice of Siegfried's college friend?
(a) Being able to help a poor family have a vacation.
(b) Remaining honest at the GreyHound track.
(c) Being able to operate on a rickety kitchen table.
(d) Successfully saving the Golden Retriever's leg.
5. How old is Terence Bailey's youngest son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What breed is Mr. Bartles' dog?
2. How far away by bus is Herriot from his pregnant wife?
3. What is the name of the racehorse owner who doesn't trust Herriot to treat his horses and wants Farnon instead?
4. What breed of dog is the blind man's dog?
5. What disease does the poor prankster's dog have?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)