|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 45 - 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the convalescent home where James goes after the hospital located?
(a) Whitestone, near Westminster.
(b) Puddlestone, near Leominster.
(c) Worthington, near Shropshire.
(d) Paddington, near Manchechester.
2. What is the name of the man with the loudest voice James has ever heard?
(a) Lon Henfield.
(b) Larry Hampton.
(c) Lewis Hempson.
(d) Len Hampson.
3. What do Siegfried and James notice one day as they shopped in the marketplace?
(a) A little dog begging.
(b) A limping dog.
(c) A little sick cat.
(d) A dog that's run over by a car.
4. What is the name of Mrs. Beck's cat who is so difficult to control?
5. What is the name of the student who goes with James on his rounds?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mr. Bartles' dog who is poisoned by Strychnine?
2. Who prepares the food at the Winckfield flying school?
3. What is the biggest problem James faces in the surgery he takes over for a couple weeks for Siegfried's friend?
4. What is Tubby Pinder enthusiastic about?
5. What wakes up the RAF men each morning and at what time?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)