|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 45 - 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the stray cat Mrs. Ainsworth befriends?
2. What kind of dog does Andrew Vine own?
(a) A Cairn terrier.
(b) A Westhighland terrier.
(c) A Jack Russell terrier.
(d) A fox terrier.
3. What do Siegfried and James notice one day as they shopped in the marketplace?
(a) A limping dog.
(b) A little dog begging.
(c) A little sick cat.
(d) A dog that's run over by a car.
4. What kind of a dog is Coco and how old is he?
(a) He's a three-month-old poodle.
(b) He's a six-month-old cocker spaniel.
(c) He's a five-month-old beagle.
(d) He's a two-month-old dachshund.
5. What profession does Jack Brimham have?
(a) He's a farmer.
(b) He's a preacher.
(c) He's a shepherd.
(d) He's a builder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the pharmaceutical representative who regularly called on Siegfried and James?
2. What kind of dog does Mr. Rington have?
3. What is the name of the owner of the Greyhound Track?
4. What fatal disease does Paul's dog have?
5. Who is the other AC2 member of the RAF who scared James while he was waiting to see the RAF dentist?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)