|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 45 - 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are Helen's eyes?
2. What does Tristan make for every meal when Siegfried makes him cook?
(a) Sausage and mash.
(b) Eggs and toast.
(c) Eggs and ham.
(d) Porridge and bacon.
3. What is the name of the man with the loudest voice James has ever heard?
(a) Larry Hampton.
(b) Lewis Hempson.
(c) Lon Henfield.
(d) Len Hampson.
4. What is the name of the horse that has a serious case of canker?
5. Who is the Divisional Inspector in charge of paper work for tuberculin testing?
(a) John Holloway.
(b) Charles Harcourt
(c) Charles Henley.
(d) John Hargrove.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ends up owning Cedric?
2. How long is James in the convalescent home?
3. What physical problem does the bullock have?
4. Who ends up adopting the little stray dog who was hit by a car?
5. According to vets in Herriot's time what is the worst sign of all in bovines?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)