|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 45 - 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the horse that has a serious case of canker?
2. What condition does the dog, Cedric, suffer from?
3. What is the name of the retired shepherd who sat in the same place every night at the Fox and Hounds?
(a) Edward Carey.
(b) Sidney Cartwright.
(c) Hubert Black.
(d) Albert Close.
4. What kind of dog is the elderly retired farmer's dog?
(a) A sheepdog.
(b) A beagle.
(c) A brittany spaniel.
(d) A cocker spaniel.
5. What kind of breed are Mrs. Ainsworth's dogs?
(b) Basset hounds.
(c) Cairn terriers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which farmer who James visits to treat one of the animals has a very soft voice, almost a whisper?
2. What is Hulton constantly fiddling with?
3. In the beginning of Chapter 10 James discovers he has lost how many stones since joining the RAF?
4. Who finally calms the sow down so that she'll suckle her 15 piglets?
5. What is the nickname of the scary RAF dentist?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)