|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 45 - 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the baby Sidney's father do for a living?
(a) He's a Chimney Sweep.
(b) He's a backer.
(c) He's a butcher.
(d) He's a carpenter.
2. What does Mrs. Ainsworth name the little kitten brought to her by the dying mother cat on Christmas Day?
3. What is the name of the man who comes to pick up Mr. Dakin's cow for the fatstock market?
(a) Humphrey Logan.
(b) Alfred Dodge.
(c) John Hodgson.
(d) Jack Dodson.
4. Which dog is the only dog in Darrowby to survive strychnine poisoning?
5. What kind of dog does Mr. Rington have?
(a) A female Poodle.
(b) A female Dalmation.
(c) A female Bull Terrier.
(d) A female Alsatian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the biggest problem James faces in the surgery he takes over for a couple weeks for Siegfried's friend?
2. What is the name of the stray cat Mrs. Ainsworth befriends?
3. Who is Herriot's boss when he works at the stores?
4. What is the name of the house where the veterinarians live?
5. Early in his veterinary practice how many dogs traveled everywhere with Siegfried in his car?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)