|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 45 - 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Charlie?
(a) Hulton's farm foreman.
(b) Hulton's prize pig.
(c) Hulton's prize horse.
(d) Hulton's favorite dog.
2. Which dentist does James fear the least?
(a) Mr. McTavish.
(b) Mr. Grover.
(c) Mr. McDerroch.
(d) Mr. Dollinger.
3. What is the name of the stray cat Mrs. Ainsworth befriends?
4. Who is Herriot's flying instructor?
(a) Flying Officer Hartley.
(b) Flying Officer Cromwell.
(c) Flying Officer Worthham.
(d) Flying Officer Woodham.
5. What is the stock remark among Yorkshire farmers when things go wrong?
(a) "These things 'appen'".
(b) "That's life."
(c) "Could be worse".
(d) "Reckon it's God's will".
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Oscar the cat's original name that his real family named him?
2. What animal that James treats has peritonitis?
3. Who is the other AC2 member of the RAF who scared James while he was waiting to see the RAF dentist?
4. How long have James and Helen been married at the beginning of the book?
5. What is Andrew's dog's name?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)