|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 45 - 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Oscar the cat's original name that his real family named him?
2. What physical problem does the bullock have?
(b) Liver fluke.
(c) Heart worm.
3. When Herriot was 24 and new to the vet practice, whose bullock with a sore foot did he treat?
(a) Mr. Hennessey's.
(b) Mr. Hewey's.
(c) Mr. Stokill's.
(d) Mr. Hargrove's.
4. What injury does the Golden Retriever have?
(a) His hip is broken.
(b) His front leg is broken.
(c) His ribs are broken.
(d) His hind leg is broken.
5. What do the frightening symptoms in Terence Bailey's cow turn out to be?
(a) Mad cow disease.
(b) Foot and Mouth disease.
(d) Cow pox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Herriot's Flight Commander?
2. What is the name of the blind man's dog?
3. What does Herriot consider his Bible during his early veterinarian practice?
4. What does Mrs. Ainsworth name the little kitten brought to her by the dying mother cat on Christmas Day?
5. What phrase makes Herriot's blood freeze when he sees it in Miss Harbottle's handwriting?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)