|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 45 - 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the racehorse owner who doesn't trust Herriot to treat his horses and wants Farnon instead?
2. What condition does the dog, Cedric, suffer from?
3. How many children does the policeman who adopts the stray dog have and what are their sexes?
(a) Two boys and one girl.
(b) Two boys.
(c) Two girls.
(d) One boy and one girl.
4. What is the name of the elderly man James and Sam meet every day on their stroll by the river before lunch?
(a) Mr. Phelps.
(b) Mr. Potts.
(c) Mr. Potley.
(d) Mr. Pitts.
5. Who is the owner of the Fox and Hounds?
(a) Mr. Waters.
(b) Mr. Wentworth.
(c) Mr. Webber.
(d) Mr. Waverly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Raymond?
2. What is the name of Siegfried's college buddy whose vet practice Herriot takes for a couple of weeks?
3. What is the name of the Golden Retriever who is hit by a car?
4. What physical problem does the bullock have?
5. What are the names of the couple whose Golden Retriever is run over by a car?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)