|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 45 - 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the horse that has a serious case of canker?
2. Who does Ned Finch marry?
3. Early in his veterinary practice how many dogs traveled everywhere with Siegfried in his car?
4. Where is the convalescent home where James goes after the hospital located?
(a) Worthington, near Shropshire.
(b) Paddington, near Manchechester.
(c) Whitestone, near Westminster.
(d) Puddlestone, near Leominster.
5. Who is the owner of the Fox and Hounds?
(a) Mr. Waverly.
(b) Mr. Webber.
(c) Mr. Wentworth.
(d) Mr. Waters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hulton constantly fiddling with?
2. When Herriot was 24 and new to the vet practice, whose bullock with a sore foot did he treat?
3. What is Tubby Pinder enthusiastic about?
4. Where are the two childhood camping chums now while James is in the RAF in Shropshire?
5. How far away by bus is Herriot from his pregnant wife?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)