|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 45 - 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the stray cat Mrs. Ainsworth befriends?
2. Where was James posted after flying school?
(a) Winston Park, Shropshire.
(b) Heaton Park, Manchester.
(c) Lanton Park, Yorkshire.
(d) Mansfield Park, Dorchester.
3. How old is Lucy?
4. What is the name of the man who comes to pick up Mr. Dakin's cow for the fatstock market?
(a) Humphrey Logan.
(b) Alfred Dodge.
(c) Jack Dodson.
(d) John Hodgson.
5. What do the frightening symptoms in Terence Bailey's cow turn out to be?
(b) Mad cow disease.
(c) Foot and Mouth disease.
(d) Cow pox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the student who goes with James on his rounds?
2. What is the name of the nursing home Helen is in before she gives birth?
3. Who is the Divisional Inspector in charge of paper work for tuberculin testing?
4. Who is the lame veteran who comes to get Herriot because his dog has been poisoned also?
5. What is the name of the house where the veterinarians live?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)