|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 45 - 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the lame veteran who comes to get Herriot because his dog has been poisoned also?
(a) Mr. Barrymore.
(b) Mr. Broadmore.
(c) Mr. Brookside.
(d) Mr. Boardman.
2. What color is Nellie the big cow?
(b) Black and white.
3. After six months at Scarborough how many miles can James trot along the beach and cliffs without any trouble?
4. What is the name of the latest product the pharmaceutical rep wants to sell Siegfried?
5. With what two friends did James go camping every weekend from Easter to October as a boy?
(a) Alvin Tennyson and Jimmy Hutchson.
(b) Alan Taylor and Joey Harvey.
(c) Alex Taylor and Eddie Hutchison.
(d) Albert Tanner and Eddie Harley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the village where Herriot goes to take over the practice of Siegfried's college buddy temporarily?
2. Who stands on top of the cart as the sheaves of corn are thrown up by James?
3. What is the name of the horse that has a serious case of canker?
4. Who is Charlie?
5. What is this latest pharmaceutical product supposed to cure?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)