|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 - 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the vet who always gets James drunk?
(a) Hubert Barnsford.
(b) Elwood Barrett.
(c) Granville Bennett.
(d) Dudley Bartlett.
2. Who finally calms the sow down so that she'll suckle her 15 piglets?
(b) Grandad Hollin.
(c) Bob Cooper.
3. What is erecting eight sheaves of corn without them falling down called?
4. What is the name of the wife of the vet who always get James drunk?
5. What is the name of the cheerful blind man?
(a) Jimmy Harrison
(b) Joey Ford
(c) Tommy Cliffdale
(d) Johnny Clifford
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the formidable man whose daughter, Deborah, Tristan is dating in Chapter 30?
2. Who prepares the food at the Winckfield flying school?
3. What is the name of the farrowing pedigree sow who just gave birth?
4. What is the fee James gets for the only doctoring he had done on a human?
5. What is the name of the little female dog they tried to mate Cedric with?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)