|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 - 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Golden Retriever who is hit by a car?
2. What does Herriot's flying instructor say is "very good indeed, really masterly" about Herriot's first solo flight?
(a) His quick return to the flying field.
(b) The "side slip".
(c) The smooth landing.
(d) The fact that he found his way back after being lost.
3. What is the name of Mrs. Beck's cat who is so difficult to control?
4. What fatal disease does Paul's dog have?
(a) Liver cancer.
(c) Lung cancer.
(d) Hodgkin's disease.
5. What brand of cigarette does Tristan smoke?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the horse that has a serious case of canker?
2. What condition does the dog, Cedric, suffer from?
3. After six months at Scarborough how many miles can James trot along the beach and cliffs without any trouble?
4. What animal that James treats has peritonitis?
5. What is the name of Mr. Bailes' cow with the peculiar digestive ailment?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)