|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 - 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Herriot describe Helen's maternity dress?
(a) Cheap-looking and ugly.
(b) Stylish considering it is a maturnity dress.
(c) Plain but attractive.
(d) Beautiful like his wife.
2. What is the name of Mr. Bailes' cow with the peculiar digestive ailment?
3. Whose prize cow is saved from being slaughtered at the last minute?
(a) Mr. Moorhead's.
(b) Mr. Weaver's.
(c) Mr. Moverley's.
(d) Mr. Weatherley's.
4. What did Hulton always count on his foreman to do for him?
(a) Pronounce Propamidine for him.
(b) Manage his other workmen.
(c) Groom his horses.
(d) Keep his cattle on the property.
5. What cream does William Hulton swear by?
(a) Neosporin Cream.
(b) Propamidine Cream.
(c) Pond's Cream.
(d) Nivea Cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does the Herriot baby weigh when he's born?
2. Where are the two childhood camping chums now while James is in the RAF in Shropshire?
3. What is the name of the retired shepherd who sat in the same place every night at the Fox and Hounds?
4. What does Tristan make for every meal when Siegfried makes him cook?
5. What physical problem does the bullock have?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)