|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 - 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Nellie the big cow?
(a) Black and white.
2. What is the name of the old shepherd's dog who lay under the table at The Fox and Hounds?
3. Who ends up owning Cedric?
(a) Con Fenton.
(b) Cam Finton.
(c) Saul Ferris.
(d) Don Fentin.
4. Where is Paul Cotterell from?
(c) The west of England.
(d) The south of England.
5. How much does the Herriot baby weigh when he's born?
(a) Ten pounds.
(b) Nine pounds.
(c) Eight pounds.
(d) Eleven pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Flight Sergeant who surprises James at his niceness about the baby?
2. What is Paul Cotterell's dog's name?
3. What is the name of the son in the family whose members all talk at the same time?
4. Where were James and his fellow RAF men billeted after being posted to their location?
5. Who tells James about Paul's suicide?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)