|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 - 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Herriot's Flight Commander?
2. What is the name of the latest product the pharmaceutical rep wants to sell Siegfried?
3. Who prepares the food at the Winckfield flying school?
(a) Two grizzled old civilians who smoked pipes.
(b) Local women who wanted to serve their country.
(c) Two of the wives of the RAF officers.
(d) A retired chef and his assistant.
4. How many dogs does Mrs. Ainsworth have?
5. Who stands on top of the cart as the sheaves of corn are thrown up by James?
(a) The farmer and his wife.
(b) Two of the farmer's children.
(c) Another RAFman.
(d) A neighbor, who is also a farmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the village where Herriot goes to take over the practice of Siegfried's college buddy temporarily?
2. What kind of horse is it that James has to treat for the racehorse trainer?
3. What disease does the poor prankster's dog have?
4. What color is Nellie the big cow?
5. What is the name of the pharmaceutical representative who regularly called on Siegfried and James?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)