|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 - 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What condition does the dog, Cedric, suffer from?
2. What color are Helen's eyes?
3. What is the name of the formidable man whose daughter, Deborah, Tristan is dating in Chapter 30?
(a) Mr. Montague.
(b) Mr. Mountbatton.
(c) Mr. Montgomery.
(d) Mr. Mount.
4. What is the nickname of the scary RAF dentist?
(a) The terminator.
(b) The destroyer.
(c) The butcher.
5. What is the name of the owner of the Greyhound Track?
(a) Mr. Carter.
(b) Mr. Cokefield.
(c) Mr. Stacker.
(d) Mr. Coker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal that James treats has peritonitis?
2. What is the name of the old shepherd's dog who lay under the table at The Fox and Hounds?
3. What kind of breed are Mrs. Ainsworth's dogs?
4. What is the name of the estate owned by Mrs. Rumney?
5. What is the nationality of the restaurant James and Helen are invited to go to in Newcastle?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)