|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 - 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 10 James discovers he has lost how many stones since joining the RAF?
(a) Two stones.
(b) Three stones.
(c) One and 1/2 stones.
(d) One stone.
2. Who ends up adopting the little stray dog who was hit by a car?
(a) J.R. Phillips.
(b) P.C. Phelps.
(c) P.C. Finney.
(d) J.M. Phinney,
3. What is the name of Siegfried's college buddy whose vet practice Herriot takes for a couple of weeks?
(a) Jimmy Brennen.
(b) Joey Branquist.
(c) Louie Brayshaw.
(d) Stewie Brannon.
4. What kind of dog does Andrew Vine own?
(a) A fox terrier.
(b) A Westhighland terrier.
(c) A Cairn terrier.
(d) A Jack Russell terrier.
5. What is the name of the blind man's dog?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal that James treats has peritonitis?
2. What fatal disease does Paul's dog have?
3. How long have James and Helen been married at the beginning of the book?
4. How many children does the policeman who adopts the stray dog have and what are their sexes?
5. What kind of a dog is Coco and how old is he?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)