|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 - 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the wife of the vet who always get James drunk?
2. What was the name of the man who was afraid James might accidentally castrate him because James was getting too close to his private parts with his scalpel?
(a) Tim Mulligan
(b) John O'Reilly
(c) Rory O'Hagan
(d) Kevin O'Haggarty
3. What is the name of the dog adopted by the poor boy who plays pranks on James?
4. What is the name of Mr. Bartles' dog who is poisoned by Strychnine?
5. What condition does Mr. Blackburn's cow have that makes her so weak and unable to give birth?
(a) Milk fever.
(c) Breech birth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Siegfried's college buddy whose vet practice Herriot takes for a couple of weeks?
2. With what two friends did James go camping every weekend from Easter to October as a boy?
3. What injury does the Golden Retriever have?
4. Who finally calms the sow down so that she'll suckle her 15 piglets?
5. When James was reading Black's Veterinary Dictionary he was reminded about castrating what animals?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)