|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 - 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession does Mr. Ronald Beresford have?
(a) He's a postal clerk.
(b) He's an inn keeper.
(c) He's a lawyer.
(d) He's a bank manager.
2. What is the name of the woman in the next room to Helen who also just gave birth?
(a) Mrs. Dudley.
(b) Mrs. Greenburn.
(c) Mrs. Dewburn.
(d) Mrs. Dewinkle.
3. What is Andrew's dog's name?
4. Where were James and his fellow RAF men billeted after being posted to their location?
(a) THe Plaza Hotel.
(b) The Ritz Hotel.
(c) The Grand Hotel.
(d) The Regent Hotel.
5. What is the name of the little female dog they tried to mate Cedric with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stands on top of the cart as the sheaves of corn are thrown up by James?
2. What does Jack Brimham's dog look like?
3. What is the name of the dog that jumps out at Herriot without warning and scares him each time he comes on a call?
4. To what location are the RAF men marched every day for shooting practice?
5. When Herriot was 24 and new to the vet practice, whose bullock with a sore foot did he treat?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)