|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 - 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What breed of dog is the blind man's dog?
(a) Labrador Retriever
(b) Golden Retriever
2. When James was reading Black's Veterinary Dictionary he was reminded about castrating what animals?
3. What is the name of the stray cat Mrs. Ainsworth befriends?
4. Who prepares the food at the Winckfield flying school?
(a) Two grizzled old civilians who smoked pipes.
(b) Two of the wives of the RAF officers.
(c) A retired chef and his assistant.
(d) Local women who wanted to serve their country.
5. What is the name of the man who comes to pick up Mr. Dakin's cow for the fatstock market?
(a) Jack Dodson.
(b) Humphrey Logan.
(c) Alfred Dodge.
(d) John Hodgson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Siegfried and James notice one day as they shopped in the marketplace?
2. What kind of dog does Andrew Vine own?
3. Where does Mr. Beresford have to move to?
4. What is the name of Mrs. Beck's cat who is so difficult to control?
5. Who cured Mr. Bailes' cow of her ailment?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)