|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 - 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the wife of the vet who always get James drunk?
2. Where were James and his fellow RAF men billeted after being posted to their location?
(a) The Grand Hotel.
(b) The Ritz Hotel.
(c) THe Plaza Hotel.
(d) The Regent Hotel.
3. The old shepherd's dog has what physical problem?
(a) lame leg.
(b) Turned-in eyelids.
(c) Broken ribs.
(d) Bladder infection.
4. Who is the other AC2 member of the RAF who scared James while he was waiting to see the RAF dentist?
5. How much does Herriot's vet friend say he's going to charge him for the small operation performed on his dog, Sam?
(a) Ten pence.
(b) Ten shillings.
(c) Eight pence.
(d) Ten guineas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first owner of Cedric?
2. What is the name of the latest product the pharmaceutical rep wants to sell Siegfried?
3. What brand of cigarette does Tristan smoke?
4. Who is the owner of the Fox and Hounds?
5. What is Paul Cotterell's dog's name?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)