|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 - 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are Helen's eyes?
2. What is the name of the farm family whose three members all talk at the same time?
(a) The Birtwhiffles.
(b) The Bertwents.
(c) The Birtwhistles.
(d) The Bertleswirth.
3. What much does Herriot earn a day as Leading Aircraftsman?
(a) Three shillings.
(b) Seven and three pence.
(c) Six and four pence.
(d) Five and eight pence.
4. What is the name of Mr. Bailes' cow with the peculiar digestive ailment?
5. Where are the two childhood camping chums now while James is in the RAF in Shropshire?
(a) In the Middle East and Burma.
(b) In France and India.
(c) In Wales and Scotland.
(d) In the Pacific and the Philippines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hulton always count on his foreman to do for him?
2. In the beginning of Chapter 10 James discovers he has lost how many stones since joining the RAF?
3. What is Paul Cotterell's dog's name?
4. What is the name of the estate owned by Mrs. Rumney?
5. What farmer is James allotted to help in Shropshire?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)