|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 - 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is James posted after his training in London?
(a) Glasgow in Scotland.
(b) Newquary in Cornwall.
(c) Aberystwyth in Wales.
(d) Scarborough in Yorkshire.
2. What do James and Helen name the baby?
3. What farmer is James allotted to help in Shropshire?
(a) Farmer Henley.
(b) Farmer Edwards.
(c) Farmer Whyte.
(d) Farmer Edmonds.
4. Who is Herriot's flying instructor?
(a) Flying Officer Worthham.
(b) Flying Officer Woodham.
(c) Flying Officer Cromwell.
(d) Flying Officer Hartley.
5. How long have James and Helen been married at the beginning of the book?
(a) 1 year.
(b) A few weeks.
(c) 8 months.
(d) A few months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the son in the family whose members all talk at the same time?
2. How many children does the policeman who adopts the stray dog have and what are their sexes?
3. What is the name of the pharmaceutical representative who regularly called on Siegfried and James?
4. What is the name of Mr. Bailes' cow with the peculiar digestive ailment?
5. What is the name of the estate owned by Mrs. Rumney?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)