|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 - 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what two friends did James go camping every weekend from Easter to October as a boy?
(a) Alan Taylor and Joey Harvey.
(b) Alex Taylor and Eddie Hutchison.
(c) Alvin Tennyson and Jimmy Hutchson.
(d) Albert Tanner and Eddie Harley.
2. What noble title does William Hulton bear?
3. What is the name of the nursing home Helen is in before she gives birth?
(a) Shadowlawn Nursing Home.
(b) Greenside Nursing Home.
(c) Good Shepherd Nursing Home.
(d) Holly Hill Nursing Home.
4. Where does Mr. Beresford have to move to?
5. Who is the owner of the Fox and Hounds?
(a) Mr. Webber.
(b) Mr. Wentworth.
(c) Mr. Waters.
(d) Mr. Waverly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James dream of during an hour's nap in the waiting room of the flying school?
2. Who tells James about Paul's suicide?
3. What is the name of the blind man's dog?
4. What is the name of the pharmaceutical representative who regularly called on Siegfried and James?
5. What fatal disease does Paul's dog have?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)