|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 - 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Ainsworth name the little kitten brought to her by the dying mother cat on Christmas Day?
2. After six months at Scarborough how many miles can James trot along the beach and cliffs without any trouble?
3. What is the name of the farrowing pedigree sow who just gave birth?
4. What is the nickname of the scary RAF dentist?
(a) The terminator.
(b) The butcher.
(d) The destroyer.
5. How many hours of instruction does James have before he is sent up for his first solo flight?
(a) Ten hours.
(b) Twelve hours.
(c) Nine hours.
(d) Fifteen hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the stray cat Mrs. Ainsworth befriends?
2. What is the name of the old shepherd's dog who lay under the table at The Fox and Hounds?
3. What is the name of the horse that has a serious case of canker?
4. What is the name of the housekeeper who takes care of James in the mill town where he is covering for Siegfried's friend?
5. What is the biggest problem James faces in the surgery he takes over for a couple weeks for Siegfried's friend?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)