|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 - 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the owner of the Fox and Hounds?
(a) Mr. Webber.
(b) Mr. Waters.
(c) Mr. Waverly.
(d) Mr. Wentworth.
2. How does Herriot describe Helen's maternity dress?
(a) Cheap-looking and ugly.
(b) Beautiful like his wife.
(c) Stylish considering it is a maturnity dress.
(d) Plain but attractive.
3. Who is the Divisional Inspector in charge of paper work for tuberculin testing?
(a) John Hargrove.
(b) John Holloway.
(c) Charles Harcourt
(d) Charles Henley.
4. What is the name of the farm family whose three members all talk at the same time?
(a) The Birtwhistles.
(b) The Birtwhiffles.
(c) The Bertwents.
(d) The Bertleswirth.
5. What fatal disease does Paul's dog have?
(a) Hodgkin's disease.
(b) Lung cancer.
(d) Liver cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the farmer who had a sick six-month-old calf?
2. Who is the young urchin who constantly plays pranks on James?
3. What is the name of the woman in the next room to Helen who also just gave birth?
4. What animal that James treats has peritonitis?
5. How much does the Herriot baby weigh when he's born?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)