|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 - 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the old shepherd's dog who lay under the table at The Fox and Hounds?
2. What is the name of the blind man's dog?
3. Who is Raymond?
(a) A neighbor of the man James visits.
(b) A fellow vet in Darrowby.
(c) A college buddy of Tristan.
(d) A dog James treats.
4. Where does Mr. Beresford have to move to?
5. What is the name of Mr. Bartles' dog who is poisoned by Strychnine?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who comes to pick up Mr. Dakin's cow for the fatstock market?
2. Who finally calms the sow down so that she'll suckle her 15 piglets?
3. What is the name of the stray cat Mrs. Ainsworth befriends?
4. What are the names of the couple whose Golden Retriever is run over by a car?
5. To what location are the RAF men marched every day for shooting practice?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)