|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 - 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Herriot was 24 and new to the vet practice, whose bullock with a sore foot did he treat?
(a) Mr. Stokill's.
(b) Mr. Hennessey's.
(c) Mr. Hargrove's.
(d) Mr. Hewey's.
2. In the beginning of Chapter 10 James discovers he has lost how many stones since joining the RAF?
(a) One stone.
(b) One and 1/2 stones.
(c) Three stones.
(d) Two stones.
3. Who ends up owning Cedric?
(a) Con Fenton.
(b) Cam Finton.
(c) Don Fentin.
(d) Saul Ferris.
4. What does Jack Brimham's dog look like?
(a) He's a little brown dachshund.
(b) He's a little black miniature schnauzer.
(c) He's a little white rough-haired terrier.
(d) He's a large black and white border collie.
5. What did Hulton always count on his foreman to do for him?
(a) Pronounce Propamidine for him.
(b) Manage his other workmen.
(c) Keep his cattle on the property.
(d) Groom his horses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the latest product the pharmaceutical rep wants to sell Siegfried?
2. Who is Raymond?
3. What profession does Mr. Ronald Beresford have?
4. Where were James and his fellow RAF men billeted after being posted to their location?
5. What is the name of the farrowing pedigree sow who just gave birth?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)