|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 - 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack Brimham's dog look like?
(a) He's a large black and white border collie.
(b) He's a little black miniature schnauzer.
(c) He's a little brown dachshund.
(d) He's a little white rough-haired terrier.
2. What is the name of the pharmaceutical representative who regularly called on Siegfried and James?
(a) Mr,. Bartley
(b) Mr. Barge.
(c) Mr. Baron.
(d) Mr. Barton.
3. The old shepherd's dog has what physical problem?
(a) lame leg.
(b) Bladder infection.
(c) Turned-in eyelids.
(d) Broken ribs.
4. What is the name of the racehorse owner who doesn't trust Herriot to treat his horses and wants Farnon instead?
5. Who is the owner of the Fox and Hounds?
(a) Mr. Waverly.
(b) Mr. Wentworth.
(c) Mr. Waters.
(d) Mr. Webber.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the retired shepherd who sat in the same place every night at the Fox and Hounds?
2. What is the name of the blind man's dog?
3. What is the name of the dog that jumps out at Herriot without warning and scares him each time he comes on a call?
4. What is the name of Mr. Bailes' cow with the peculiar digestive ailment?
5. What does Tristan make for every meal when Siegfried makes him cook?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)