|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 - 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mr. Bailes' cow with the peculiar digestive ailment?
2. What is the name of Mr. Dakin's old cow who returns home to her stall?
3. How much does the Herriot baby weigh when he's born?
(a) Ten pounds.
(b) Eight pounds.
(c) Eleven pounds.
(d) Nine pounds.
4. What are the names of the couple whose Golden Retriever is run over by a car?
(a) Peter and Marjorie Gilliard.
(b) John and Mary Gilford.
(c) Peter and Minerva Goddard.
(d) Jim and Lucy Gothworth.
5. What do James and Helen name the baby?
Short Answer Questions
1. What profession does Mr. Ronald Beresford have?
2. How much does Herriot's vet friend say he's going to charge him for the small operation performed on his dog, Sam?
3. What kind of bullock does Herriot treat in Chapter 23?
4. Which dentist does James fear the least?
5. What kind of breed are Mrs. Ainsworth's dogs?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)