|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 - 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far away by bus is Herriot from his pregnant wife?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Four hours.
(c) Two and a half hours.
(d) Three and a half hours.
2. What is the name of the woman in the next room to Helen who also just gave birth?
(a) Mrs. Dewburn.
(b) Mrs. Dudley.
(c) Mrs. Dewinkle.
(d) Mrs. Greenburn.
3. Where are the two childhood camping chums now while James is in the RAF in Shropshire?
(a) In the Pacific and the Philippines.
(b) In the Middle East and Burma.
(c) In France and India.
(d) In Wales and Scotland.
4. What is the name of the formidable man whose daughter, Deborah, Tristan is dating in Chapter 30?
(a) Mr. Montague.
(b) Mr. Mountbatton.
(c) Mr. Mount.
(d) Mr. Montgomery.
5. What is the name of the cheerful blind man?
(a) Jimmy Harrison
(b) Tommy Cliffdale
(c) Johnny Clifford
(d) Joey Ford
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the other AC2 member of the RAF who scared James while he was waiting to see the RAF dentist?
2. What is the name of the man who comes to pick up Mr. Dakin's cow for the fatstock market?
3. What does Hulton give James to eat and drink after James had successfully operated on the mother pig?
4. What brand of cigarette does Tristan smoke?
5. What is the name of the horse that has a serious case of canker?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)