|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 - 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal that James treats has peritonitis?
(a) A calf.
(b) A bull.
(c) A pig.
(d) A sheep.
2. Who is the other AC2 member of the RAF who scared James while he was waiting to see the RAF dentist?
3. What is the name of the dog that jumps out at Herriot without warning and scares him each time he comes on a call?
4. What physical problem does the bullock have?
(a) Liver fluke.
(d) Heart worm.
5. How much does the operation on the shepherd's dog cost?
(a) One pound.
(b) Twelve Shillings.
(c) One and a half pounds.
(d) Two pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Golden Retriever who is hit by a car?
2. What much does Herriot earn a day as Leading Aircraftsman?
3. What is the name of Mr. Bailes' cow with the peculiar digestive ailment?
4. What is the name of the horse that has a serious case of canker?
5. What is the name of the pharmaceutical representative who regularly called on Siegfried and James?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)