|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 - 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Golden Retriever who is hit by a car?
2. What is the biggest problem James faces in the surgery he takes over for a couple weeks for Siegfried's friend?
(a) Dirty medicine bottles.
(b) Not enough light to operate by.
(c) Too much noise.
(d) A rickety, collapsing kitchen table.
3. What is the name of the wife of the vet who always get James drunk?
4. What is the name of the house where the veterinarians live?
(a) Hillside House.
(b) Darrowby House.
(c) The Droves.
(d) Skeldale House.
5. What is the name of the farrowing pedigree sow who just gave birth?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hulton constantly fiddling with?
2. What much does Herriot earn a day as Leading Aircraftsman?
3. What is the name of the man with the loudest voice James has ever heard?
4. To what location are the RAF men marched every day for shooting practice?
5. Where is the Flying School that James is sent to?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)