|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 - 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman in the next room to Helen who also just gave birth?
(a) Mrs. Dudley.
(b) Mrs. Dewburn.
(c) Mrs. Dewinkle.
(d) Mrs. Greenburn.
2. What is the name of the man with the loudest voice James has ever heard?
(a) Lon Henfield.
(b) Larry Hampton.
(c) Len Hampson.
(d) Lewis Hempson.
3. What is Tubby Pinder enthusiastic about?
(b) Horse racing.
4. What is the name of the dog adopted by the poor boy who plays pranks on James?
5. When Herriot was 24 and new to the vet practice, whose bullock with a sore foot did he treat?
(a) Mr. Hargrove's.
(b) Mr. Stokill's.
(c) Mr. Hewey's.
(d) Mr. Hennessey's.
Short Answer Questions
1. After six months at Scarborough how many miles can James trot along the beach and cliffs without any trouble?
2. What much does Herriot earn a day as Leading Aircraftsman?
3. What breed is Mr. Bartles' dog?
4. How long have James and Helen been married at the beginning of the book?
5. Who ends up owning Cedric?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)