|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 - 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the owner of the Greyhound Track?
(a) Mr. Cokefield.
(b) Mr. Coker.
(c) Mr. Carter.
(d) Mr. Stacker.
2. Where is the Flying School that James is sent to?
3. Where does Mr. Beresford have to move to?
4. What condition does the dog, Cedric, suffer from?
5. When James was reading Black's Veterinary Dictionary he was reminded about castrating what animals?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the farmer who had a sick six-month-old calf?
2. What is erecting eight sheaves of corn without them falling down called?
3. What does James dream of during an hour's nap in the waiting room of the flying school?
4. What is the biggest problem James faces in the surgery he takes over for a couple weeks for Siegfried's friend?
5. What special day was it when a boy played the prank of removing the coal cellar grating and James fell into it up to his chest?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)