|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 - 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mr. Dakin's old cow who returns home to her stall?
2. What is the name of the retired shepherd who sat in the same place every night at the Fox and Hounds?
(a) Albert Close.
(b) Edward Carey.
(c) Hubert Black.
(d) Sidney Cartwright.
3. How many dogs does Mrs. Ainsworth have?
4. Who is the lame veteran who comes to get Herriot because his dog has been poisoned also?
(a) Mr. Boardman.
(b) Mr. Brookside.
(c) Mr. Broadmore.
(d) Mr. Barrymore.
5. What is the name of the cheerful blind man?
(a) Johnny Clifford
(b) Jimmy Harrison
(c) Joey Ford
(d) Tommy Cliffdale
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are Helen's eyes?
2. Where does Mr. Beresford have to move to?
3. What physical problem does the bullock have?
4. What is the name of the dog that jumps out at Herriot without warning and scares him each time he comes on a call?
5. What is Tubby Pinder enthusiastic about?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)