|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 - 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Herriot's vet friend say he's going to charge him for the small operation performed on his dog, Sam?
(a) Ten guineas.
(b) Ten shillings.
(c) Ten pence.
(d) Eight pence.
2. What is the name of the nursing home Helen is in before she gives birth?
(a) Shadowlawn Nursing Home.
(b) Greenside Nursing Home.
(c) Holly Hill Nursing Home.
(d) Good Shepherd Nursing Home.
3. What is the name of the latest product the pharmaceutical rep wants to sell Siegfried?
4. What is the name of the blind man's dog?
5. What is the name of the farrowing pedigree sow who just gave birth?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of horse is it that James has to treat for the racehorse trainer?
2. What kind of breed are Mrs. Ainsworth's dogs?
3. Who is the owner of the Fox and Hounds?
4. What is the name of the horse that has a serious case of canker?
5. What was the name of the dog who got a ball stuck in his throat?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)