|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 - 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the estate owned by Mrs. Rumney?
(a) The Laurels.
(b) The Willows.
(c) Chestnut Hill.
(d) The Oaks.
2. With what two friends did James go camping every weekend from Easter to October as a boy?
(a) Alex Taylor and Eddie Hutchison.
(b) Alvin Tennyson and Jimmy Hutchson.
(c) Alan Taylor and Joey Harvey.
(d) Albert Tanner and Eddie Harley.
3. What is the name of Siegfried's college buddy whose vet practice Herriot takes for a couple of weeks?
(a) Stewie Brannon.
(b) Joey Branquist.
(c) Louie Brayshaw.
(d) Jimmy Brennen.
4. What animal that James treats has peritonitis?
(a) A pig.
(b) A sheep.
(c) A calf.
(d) A bull.
5. What is the nickname of the scary RAF dentist?
(a) The terminator.
(b) The butcher.
(c) The destroyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the baby Sidney's father do for a living?
2. What is the nationality of the restaurant James and Helen are invited to go to in Newcastle?
3. What is the name of the cheerful blind man?
4. What is the name of the woman in the next room to Helen who also just gave birth?
5. Who is the owner of the Fox and Hounds?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)