|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 - 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the farmer who had a sick six-month-old calf?
(a) Mr. Sowlent.
(b) Mr. Sowden.
(c) Mr. Sotheby.
(d) Mr. Snowdon.
2. What is the name of the nursing home Helen is in before she gives birth?
(a) Good Shepherd Nursing Home.
(b) Greenside Nursing Home.
(c) Holly Hill Nursing Home.
(d) Shadowlawn Nursing Home.
3. What are the airmen put to work doing in a Shropshire town?
(a) Building an air strip.
(b) Building a barracks for the RAF.
(c) Building a reservoir.
(d) Building a road.
4. What is the name of the man whose skinned knee James treats?
5. Which dog is the only dog in Darrowby to survive strychnine poisoning?
Short Answer Questions
1. What special day was it when a boy played the prank of removing the coal cellar grating and James fell into it up to his chest?
2. The old shepherd's dog has what physical problem?
3. What is the name of the vet who always gets James drunk?
4. What is the name of Siegfried's college buddy whose vet practice Herriot takes for a couple of weeks?
5. What is the name of Mr. Bartles' dog who is poisoned by Strychnine?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)