|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 - 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the man who was afraid James might accidentally castrate him because James was getting too close to his private parts with his scalpel?
(a) Tim Mulligan
(b) Kevin O'Haggarty
(c) John O'Reilly
(d) Rory O'Hagan
2. What cream does William Hulton swear by?
(a) Propamidine Cream.
(b) Pond's Cream.
(c) Neosporin Cream.
(d) Nivea Cream.
3. Which dentist does James fear the least?
(a) Mr. Dollinger.
(b) Mr. McDerroch.
(c) Mr. Grover.
(d) Mr. McTavish.
4. What is the name of the little farmer who is a strict Methodist and has a painful and embarrassing accident with a cow?
(a) Mr. Gilby.
(b) Mr. Gilmore.
(c) Mr. Gilligan.
(d) Mr. Trillby.
5. What kind of a dog is Coco and how old is he?
(a) He's a five-month-old beagle.
(b) He's a three-month-old poodle.
(c) He's a six-month-old cocker spaniel.
(d) He's a two-month-old dachshund.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Herriot's flying instructor?
2. Which farmer's calves were dying mysteriously?
3. What is the name of Mrs. Beck's cat who is so difficult to control?
4. What is Tubby Pinder enthusiastic about?
5. How long have James and Helen been married at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)