|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 - 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mr. Dakin's old cow who returns home to her stall?
2. What is the name of the little female dog they tried to mate Cedric with?
3. What is the only thing James can see when he's marching through the thick London fog?
(a) The trees of the London park.
(b) The tower of London.
(c) The swinging lantern.
(d) The man ahead of him.
4. What is the name of the retired shepherd who sat in the same place every night at the Fox and Hounds?
(a) Edward Carey.
(b) Albert Close.
(c) Hubert Black.
(d) Sidney Cartwright.
5. What is this latest pharmaceutical product supposed to cure?
(a) Farrowing sows and carsick pets.
(b) Cows and pigs with indigestion.
(c) Shedding in dogs and cats.
(d) Farm animals and pets with diarrhea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are Helen's eyes?
2. Which farmer who James visits to treat one of the animals has a very soft voice, almost a whisper?
3. What kind of a dog is Coco and how old is he?
4. What do James and Helen name the baby?
5. What is the name of the Golden Retriever who is hit by a car?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)