|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most lasting memory James has of taking over the practice of Siegfried's college friend?
(a) Successfully saving the Golden Retriever's leg.
(b) Remaining honest at the GreyHound track.
(c) Being able to help a poor family have a vacation.
(d) Being able to operate on a rickety kitchen table.
2. What does Tristan make for every meal when Siegfried makes him cook?
(a) Porridge and bacon.
(b) Eggs and ham.
(c) Eggs and toast.
(d) Sausage and mash.
3. What is the name of the man whose skinned knee James treats?
4. What is the name of the Golden Retriever who is hit by a car?
5. What profession does Jack Brimham have?
(a) He's a farmer.
(b) He's a preacher.
(c) He's a builder.
(d) He's a shepherd.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the biggest problem James faces in the surgery he takes over for a couple weeks for Siegfried's friend?
2. What kind of breed are Mrs. Ainsworth's dogs?
3. What is the name of the old shepherd's dog who lay under the table at The Fox and Hounds?
4. Where is James posted after his training in London?
5. What is the name of the dog adopted by the poor boy who plays pranks on James?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)