|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What condition does the dog, Cedric, suffer from?
2. What is the name of the estate owned by Mrs. Rumney?
(a) The Oaks.
(b) Chestnut Hill.
(c) The Willows.
(d) The Laurels.
3. To what location are the RAF men marched every day for shooting practice?
(a) To the crest of Cherry Hill.
(b) To the beach of the town.
(c) To the top of Castle Hill.
(d) To the athletic field of Waynesboro.
4. What is the name of the stray cat Mrs. Ainsworth befriends?
5. Which farmer's calves were dying mysteriously?
(a) Mr. Bethwick's.
(b) Mr. Biltmore's.
(c) Mr. Billing's.
(d) Mr. Boswith's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What injury does the Golden Retriever have?
2. Which dog is the only dog in Darrowby to survive strychnine poisoning?
3. How many dogs does Mrs. Ainsworth have?
4. What are the names of the couple whose Golden Retriever is run over by a car?
5. What profession does Jack Brimham have?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)