|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cured Mr. Bailes' cow of her ailment?
(a) Jerry Takley.
(b) Tim Oakes.
(c) Jim Oakley.
(d) Larry Smith.
2. Where were James and his fellow RAF men billeted after being posted to their location?
(a) The Grand Hotel.
(b) THe Plaza Hotel.
(c) The Ritz Hotel.
(d) The Regent Hotel.
3. What is the name of the village where Herriot goes to take over the practice of Siegfried's college buddy temporarily?
4. The old shepherd's dog has what physical problem?
(a) Broken ribs.
(b) Turned-in eyelids.
(c) Bladder infection.
(d) lame leg.
5. Who is the lame veteran who comes to get Herriot because his dog has been poisoned also?
(a) Mr. Brookside.
(b) Mr. Broadmore.
(c) Mr. Barrymore.
(d) Mr. Boardman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What injury does the Golden Retriever have?
2. What breed is Mr. Bartles' dog?
3. What is the name of the man whose skinned knee James treats?
4. What is the name of Helen's nurse?
5. How much does the Herriot baby weigh when he's born?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)