|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Ainsworth name the little kitten brought to her by the dying mother cat on Christmas Day?
2. What is the name of the woman in the next room to Helen who also just gave birth?
(a) Mrs. Greenburn.
(b) Mrs. Dewinkle.
(c) Mrs. Dewburn.
(d) Mrs. Dudley.
3. Who is the young urchin who constantly plays pranks on James?
(a) Tommy Banks.
(b) Wesley Binks.
(c) Desmond Winks.
(d) William Brink.
4. What wakes up the RAF men each morning and at what time?
(a) The kitchen workers at 5 am.
(b) The clattering of dustbin lids at 6 am.
(c) A bugle at 5:30 am.
(d) The officer in charge at 6:15 am.
5. What noble title does William Hulton bear?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of the couple whose Golden Retriever is run over by a car?
2. Who is the first owner of Cedric?
3. What was the name of the man who was afraid James might accidentally castrate him because James was getting too close to his private parts with his scalpel?
4. Who ends up owning Cedric?
5. What is the name of the village where Herriot goes to take over the practice of Siegfried's college buddy temporarily?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)