|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the cheerful blind man?
(a) Jimmy Harrison
(b) Tommy Cliffdale
(c) Joey Ford
(d) Johnny Clifford
2. What wakes up the RAF men each morning and at what time?
(a) The clattering of dustbin lids at 6 am.
(b) The officer in charge at 6:15 am.
(c) A bugle at 5:30 am.
(d) The kitchen workers at 5 am.
3. What is the name of the village where Herriot goes to take over the practice of Siegfried's college buddy temporarily?
4. What breed of dog is the blind man's dog?
(a) Golden Retriever
(b) Labrador Retriever
5. What does Hulton give James to eat and drink after James had successfully operated on the mother pig?
(a) A large glass of beer and bread and cheese.
(b) Hot chocolate and breakfast cake.
(c) Hot coffee and two slices of bread with butter and honey.
(d) Hot Earl Grey tea and scones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What noble title does William Hulton bear?
2. Who cured Mr. Bailes' cow of her ailment?
3. What is the name of Mr. Bailes' cow with the peculiar digestive ailment?
4. Where were James and his fellow RAF men billeted after being posted to their location?
5. What profession does Jack Brimham have?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)