|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Ainsworth name the little kitten brought to her by the dying mother cat on Christmas Day?
2. Which farmer's calves were dying mysteriously?
(a) Mr. Billing's.
(b) Mr. Biltmore's.
(c) Mr. Bethwick's.
(d) Mr. Boswith's.
3. Who is the Flight Sergeant who surprises James at his niceness about the baby?
(a) Flight Sergeant Hackett.
(b) Flight Sergeant Blackmore.
(c) Flight Sergeant Barklett.
(d) Flight Sergeant Blackett.
4. What is the name of the owner of the Greyhound Track?
(a) Mr. Cokefield.
(b) Mr. Stacker.
(c) Mr. Carter.
(d) Mr. Coker.
5. Who cured Mr. Bailes' cow of her ailment?
(a) Jim Oakley.
(b) Larry Smith.
(c) Jerry Takley.
(d) Tim Oakes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What breed is Mr. Bartles' dog?
2. What is the name of the house where the veterinarians live?
3. What is the name of the little female dog they tried to mate Cedric with?
4. What do James and Helen name the baby?
5. Who is the first owner of Cedric?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)