|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man whose skinned knee James treats?
2. What condition does the dog, Cedric, suffer from?
3. What do James and Helen name the baby?
4. What is the name of the village where Herriot goes to take over the practice of Siegfried's college buddy temporarily?
5. What was the name of the man who was afraid James might accidentally castrate him because James was getting too close to his private parts with his scalpel?
(a) Kevin O'Haggarty
(b) Rory O'Hagan
(c) Tim Mulligan
(d) John O'Reilly
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the cheerful blind man?
2. What is the name of the house where the veterinarians live?
3. Who is the lame veteran who comes to get Herriot because his dog has been poisoned also?
4. What injury does the Golden Retriever have?
5. What is the fee James gets for the only doctoring he had done on a human?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)