|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What breed of dog is the blind man's dog?
(c) Golden Retriever
(d) Labrador Retriever
2. What is the name of Mr. Dakin's old cow who returns home to her stall?
3. What is the name of the racehorse owner who doesn't trust Herriot to treat his horses and wants Farnon instead?
4. What cream does William Hulton swear by?
(a) Neosporin Cream.
(b) Propamidine Cream.
(c) Pond's Cream.
(d) Nivea Cream.
5. What is the name of the housekeeper who takes care of James in the mill town where he is covering for Siegfried's friend?
(a) Mrs. Holroyd.
(b) Mrs. Hollyfield.
(c) Mrs. McCoy.
(d) Mrs. Hatfield.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing James can see when he's marching through the thick London fog?
2. When James was reading Black's Veterinary Dictionary he was reminded about castrating what animals?
3. What is the name of the cheerful blind man?
4. When Herriot was 24 and new to the vet practice, whose bullock with a sore foot did he treat?
5. What noble title does William Hulton bear?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)