|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the biggest problem James faces in the surgery he takes over for a couple weeks for Siegfried's friend?
(a) Dirty medicine bottles.
(b) Not enough light to operate by.
(c) Too much noise.
(d) A rickety, collapsing kitchen table.
2. What does Jack Brimham's dog look like?
(a) He's a little black miniature schnauzer.
(b) He's a little brown dachshund.
(c) He's a little white rough-haired terrier.
(d) He's a large black and white border collie.
3. What does Tristan make for every meal when Siegfried makes him cook?
(a) Eggs and ham.
(b) Sausage and mash.
(c) Porridge and bacon.
(d) Eggs and toast.
4. What breed is Mr. Bartles' dog?
(a) Brittany Spaniel
(d) Cocker Spaniel
5. What is the name of the man whose skinned knee James treats?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the other AC2 member of the RAF who scared James while he was waiting to see the RAF dentist?
2. According to vets in Herriot's time what is the worst sign of all in bovines?
3. Who cured Mr. Bailes' cow of her ailment?
4. What is the name of the estate owned by Mrs. Rumney?
5. What special day was it when a boy played the prank of removing the coal cellar grating and James fell into it up to his chest?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)