|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does the vet who goes on vacation and leaves James in charge have?
2. What wakes up the RAF men each morning and at what time?
(a) A bugle at 5:30 am.
(b) The clattering of dustbin lids at 6 am.
(c) The officer in charge at 6:15 am.
(d) The kitchen workers at 5 am.
3. What is the name of the estate owned by Mrs. Rumney?
(a) Chestnut Hill.
(b) The Oaks.
(c) The Laurels.
(d) The Willows.
4. Who is the young urchin who constantly plays pranks on James?
(a) Tommy Banks.
(b) William Brink.
(c) Wesley Binks.
(d) Desmond Winks.
5. How much does the Herriot baby weigh when he's born?
(a) Eleven pounds.
(b) Eight pounds.
(c) Ten pounds.
(d) Nine pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most lasting memory James has of taking over the practice of Siegfried's college friend?
2. Which dentist does James fear the least?
3. What do James and Helen name the baby?
4. What is the nickname of the scary RAF dentist?
5. What injury does the Golden Retriever have?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)