|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hulton give James to eat and drink after James had successfully operated on the mother pig?
(a) Hot chocolate and breakfast cake.
(b) Hot coffee and two slices of bread with butter and honey.
(c) A large glass of beer and bread and cheese.
(d) Hot Earl Grey tea and scones.
2. When James was reading Black's Veterinary Dictionary he was reminded about castrating what animals?
3. What is the name of the retired shepherd who sat in the same place every night at the Fox and Hounds?
(a) Albert Close.
(b) Hubert Black.
(c) Edward Carey.
(d) Sidney Cartwright.
4. What profession does Jack Brimham have?
(a) He's a preacher.
(b) He's a farmer.
(c) He's a builder.
(d) He's a shepherd.
5. Who is the Flight Sergeant who surprises James at his niceness about the baby?
(a) Flight Sergeant Blackmore.
(b) Flight Sergeant Blackett.
(c) Flight Sergeant Barklett.
(d) Flight Sergeant Hackett.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Herriot's Flight Commander?
2. What is the name of the woman in the next room to Helen who also just gave birth?
3. What is the name of the estate owned by Mrs. Rumney?
4. What is the name of the cheerful blind man?
5. To what location are the RAF men marched every day for shooting practice?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)