|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which dog is the only dog in Darrowby to survive strychnine poisoning?
2. What are the names of the couple whose Golden Retriever is run over by a car?
(a) Jim and Lucy Gothworth.
(b) Peter and Minerva Goddard.
(c) John and Mary Gilford.
(d) Peter and Marjorie Gilliard.
3. How many children does the vet who goes on vacation and leaves James in charge have?
4. What breed is Mr. Bartles' dog?
(c) Brittany Spaniel
(d) Cocker Spaniel
5. What does Jack Brimham's dog look like?
(a) He's a little white rough-haired terrier.
(b) He's a little black miniature schnauzer.
(c) He's a little brown dachshund.
(d) He's a large black and white border collie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the dog that jumps out at Herriot without warning and scares him each time he comes on a call?
2. When James was reading Black's Veterinary Dictionary he was reminded about castrating what animals?
3. What is the fee James gets for the only doctoring he had done on a human?
4. What is the name of the Golden Retriever who is hit by a car?
5. What is the name of the little female dog they tried to mate Cedric with?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)