|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the stray cat Mrs. Ainsworth befriends?
2. What cream does William Hulton swear by?
(a) Pond's Cream.
(b) Neosporin Cream.
(c) Nivea Cream.
(d) Propamidine Cream.
3. Who is the young urchin who constantly plays pranks on James?
(a) William Brink.
(b) Tommy Banks.
(c) Wesley Binks.
(d) Desmond Winks.
4. What is the name of the man whose skinned knee James treats?
5. When James was reading Black's Veterinary Dictionary he was reminded about castrating what animals?
Short Answer Questions
1. What disease does the poor prankster's dog have?
2. What kind of horse is it that James has to treat for the racehorse trainer?
3. What is the name of Mrs. Beck's cat who is so difficult to control?
4. Who is Charlie?
5. What special day was it when a boy played the prank of removing the coal cellar grating and James fell into it up to his chest?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)