|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wakes up the RAF men each morning and at what time?
(a) A bugle at 5:30 am.
(b) The officer in charge at 6:15 am.
(c) The kitchen workers at 5 am.
(d) The clattering of dustbin lids at 6 am.
2. What is the name of the woman in the next room to Helen who also just gave birth?
(a) Mrs. Dewburn.
(b) Mrs. Dudley.
(c) Mrs. Dewinkle.
(d) Mrs. Greenburn.
3. Who is the young urchin who constantly plays pranks on James?
(a) Wesley Binks.
(b) William Brink.
(c) Desmond Winks.
(d) Tommy Banks.
4. What special day was it when a boy played the prank of removing the coal cellar grating and James fell into it up to his chest?
(a) The day of the Darrowby Gala.
(b) St. Patrick's Day.
(c) Easter Sunday.
(d) The day of the Darrowby Bicycle Race.
5. What is Hulton constantly fiddling with?
(a) His mustache.
(b) His jacket.
(c) His hair.
(d) His pipe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ends up owning Cedric?
2. Where were James and his fellow RAF men billeted after being posted to their location?
3. Which dog is the only dog in Darrowby to survive strychnine poisoning?
4. What kind of breed are Mrs. Ainsworth's dogs?
5. What much does Herriot earn a day as Leading Aircraftsman?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)