|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hulton give James to eat and drink after James had successfully operated on the mother pig?
(a) A large glass of beer and bread and cheese.
(b) Hot coffee and two slices of bread with butter and honey.
(c) Hot chocolate and breakfast cake.
(d) Hot Earl Grey tea and scones.
2. What wakes up the RAF men each morning and at what time?
(a) The officer in charge at 6:15 am.
(b) The kitchen workers at 5 am.
(c) A bugle at 5:30 am.
(d) The clattering of dustbin lids at 6 am.
3. What is the name of the racehorse owner who doesn't trust Herriot to treat his horses and wants Farnon instead?
4. What does Mrs. Ainsworth name the little kitten brought to her by the dying mother cat on Christmas Day?
5. What was the name of the man who was afraid James might accidentally castrate him because James was getting too close to his private parts with his scalpel?
(a) Rory O'Hagan
(b) Kevin O'Haggarty
(c) Tim Mulligan
(d) John O'Reilly
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the cheerful blind man?
2. The old shepherd's dog has what physical problem?
3. What is the name of the man who comes to pick up Mr. Dakin's cow for the fatstock market?
4. What is the name of the dog that jumps out at Herriot without warning and scares him each time he comes on a call?
5. Who is Charlie?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)