|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack Brimham's dog look like?
(a) He's a large black and white border collie.
(b) He's a little brown dachshund.
(c) He's a little white rough-haired terrier.
(d) He's a little black miniature schnauzer.
2. What kind of horse is it that James has to treat for the racehorse trainer?
(a) A black stallion.
(b) A while mare.
(c) A grey filly.
(d) A bay gelding.
3. What is the name of the retired shepherd who sat in the same place every night at the Fox and Hounds?
(a) Hubert Black.
(b) Edward Carey.
(c) Sidney Cartwright.
(d) Albert Close.
4. What is the name of the nursing home Helen is in before she gives birth?
(a) Good Shepherd Nursing Home.
(b) Shadowlawn Nursing Home.
(c) Holly Hill Nursing Home.
(d) Greenside Nursing Home.
5. What does Tristan make for every meal when Siegfried makes him cook?
(a) Eggs and toast.
(b) Porridge and bacon.
(c) Sausage and mash.
(d) Eggs and ham.
Short Answer Questions
1. What breed of dog is the blind man's dog?
2. What cream does William Hulton swear by?
3. What is the name of the woman in the next room to Helen who also just gave birth?
4. When James was reading Black's Veterinary Dictionary he was reminded about castrating what animals?
5. What is the name of Herriot's Flight Commander?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)