|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the man who was afraid James might accidentally castrate him because James was getting too close to his private parts with his scalpel?
(a) Tim Mulligan
(b) Kevin O'Haggarty
(c) John O'Reilly
(d) Rory O'Hagan
2. What is the name of the little female dog they tried to mate Cedric with?
3. What is the only thing James can see when he's marching through the thick London fog?
(a) The tower of London.
(b) The man ahead of him.
(c) The trees of the London park.
(d) The swinging lantern.
4. What is the name of the estate owned by Mrs. Rumney?
(a) The Willows.
(b) The Laurels.
(c) Chestnut Hill.
(d) The Oaks.
5. What is the name of Mrs. Beck's cat who is so difficult to control?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the nursing home Helen is in before she gives birth?
2. Which farmer's calves were dying mysteriously?
3. Where is James posted after his training in London?
4. What is the name of the racehorse owner who doesn't trust Herriot to treat his horses and wants Farnon instead?
5. What does Jack Brimham's dog look like?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)