|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the owner of the Fox and Hounds?
(a) Mr. Webber.
(b) Mr. Wentworth.
(c) Mr. Waverly.
(d) Mr. Waters.
2. What is the name of the racehorse owner who doesn't trust Herriot to treat his horses and wants Farnon instead?
3. What wakes up the RAF men each morning and at what time?
(a) The officer in charge at 6:15 am.
(b) The kitchen workers at 5 am.
(c) A bugle at 5:30 am.
(d) The clattering of dustbin lids at 6 am.
4. What is Hulton constantly fiddling with?
(a) His jacket.
(b) His hair.
(c) His pipe.
(d) His mustache.
5. What breed is Mr. Bartles' dog?
(b) Brittany Spaniel
(c) Cocker Spaniel
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who comes to pick up Mr. Dakin's cow for the fatstock market?
2. What profession does Jack Brimham have?
3. What was the name of the dog who got a ball stuck in his throat?
4. Which dentist does James fear the least?
5. What cream does William Hulton swear by?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)