|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do James and Helen name the baby?
2. What is the name of the cheerful blind man?
(a) Johnny Clifford
(b) Tommy Cliffdale
(c) Joey Ford
(d) Jimmy Harrison
3. What special day was it when a boy played the prank of removing the coal cellar grating and James fell into it up to his chest?
(a) Easter Sunday.
(b) The day of the Darrowby Bicycle Race.
(c) The day of the Darrowby Gala.
(d) St. Patrick's Day.
4. How many dogs does Mrs. Ainsworth have?
5. What noble title does William Hulton bear?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the retired shepherd who sat in the same place every night at the Fox and Hounds?
2. What is the name of Helen's nurse?
3. The old shepherd's dog has what physical problem?
4. Who is the other AC2 member of the RAF who scared James while he was waiting to see the RAF dentist?
5. When James was reading Black's Veterinary Dictionary he was reminded about castrating what animals?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)