|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which dog is the only dog in Darrowby to survive strychnine poisoning?
2. What is the name of the dog that jumps out at Herriot without warning and scares him each time he comes on a call?
3. Who is the other AC2 member of the RAF who scared James while he was waiting to see the RAF dentist?
4. How long have James and Helen been married at the beginning of the book?
(a) A few weeks.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 8 months.
(d) A few months.
5. What is the name of the house where the veterinarians live?
(a) Darrowby House.
(b) Hillside House.
(c) The Droves.
(d) Skeldale House.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the dog who got a ball stuck in his throat?
2. Who is the owner of the Fox and Hounds?
3. Who is the lame veteran who comes to get Herriot because his dog has been poisoned also?
4. In the beginning of Chapter 10 James discovers he has lost how many stones since joining the RAF?
5. What does Jack Brimham's dog look like?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)