|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the little farmer who is a strict Methodist and has a painful and embarrassing accident with a cow?
(a) Mr. Gilligan.
(b) Mr. Gilby.
(c) Mr. Gilmore.
(d) Mr. Trillby.
2. What is the name of the old shepherd's dog who lay under the table at The Fox and Hounds?
3. What breed is Mr. Bartles' dog?
(a) Brittany Spaniel
(c) Cocker Spaniel
4. What breed of dog is the blind man's dog?
(c) Golden Retriever
(d) Labrador Retriever
5. What does Tristan make for every meal when Siegfried makes him cook?
(a) Sausage and mash.
(b) Porridge and bacon.
(c) Eggs and ham.
(d) Eggs and toast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Ainsworth name the little kitten brought to her by the dying mother cat on Christmas Day?
2. What kind of horse is it that James has to treat for the racehorse trainer?
3. What profession does Jack Brimham have?
4. What much does Herriot earn a day as Leading Aircraftsman?
5. What does Hulton give James to eat and drink after James had successfully operated on the mother pig?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)