|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the dog who got a ball stuck in his throat?
2. What noble title does William Hulton bear?
3. What is the only thing James can see when he's marching through the thick London fog?
(a) The trees of the London park.
(b) The tower of London.
(c) The swinging lantern.
(d) The man ahead of him.
4. What does Tristan make for every meal when Siegfried makes him cook?
(a) Porridge and bacon.
(b) Eggs and ham.
(c) Sausage and mash.
(d) Eggs and toast.
5. What is Hulton constantly fiddling with?
(a) His mustache.
(b) His hair.
(c) His jacket.
(d) His pipe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cured Mr. Bailes' cow of her ailment?
2. What wakes up the RAF men each morning and at what time?
3. How much does the Herriot baby weigh when he's born?
4. Who is the other AC2 member of the RAF who scared James while he was waiting to see the RAF dentist?
5. What is the name of Mr. Dakin's old cow who returns home to her stall?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)