|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mr. Bailes' cow with the peculiar digestive ailment?
2. What is the name of Mr. Dakin's old cow who returns home to her stall?
3. What is the name of the nursing home Helen is in before she gives birth?
(a) Greenside Nursing Home.
(b) Good Shepherd Nursing Home.
(c) Shadowlawn Nursing Home.
(d) Holly Hill Nursing Home.
4. How much does the operation on the shepherd's dog cost?
(a) One pound.
(b) Two pounds.
(c) Twelve Shillings.
(d) One and a half pounds.
5. What is the name of the stray cat Mrs. Ainsworth befriends?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Herriot was 24 and new to the vet practice, whose bullock with a sore foot did he treat?
2. Where is James posted after his training in London?
3. What breed is Mr. Bartles' dog?
4. What kind of horse is it that James has to treat for the racehorse trainer?
5. Who is the other AC2 member of the RAF who scared James while he was waiting to see the RAF dentist?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)