|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the retired shepherd who sat in the same place every night at the Fox and Hounds?
(a) Sidney Cartwright.
(b) Edward Carey.
(c) Hubert Black.
(d) Albert Close.
2. What does Tristan make for every meal when Siegfried makes him cook?
(a) Sausage and mash.
(b) Porridge and bacon.
(c) Eggs and ham.
(d) Eggs and toast.
3. What kind of breed are Mrs. Ainsworth's dogs?
(a) Basset hounds.
(d) Cairn terriers.
4. What is the name of the blind man's dog?
5. What special day was it when a boy played the prank of removing the coal cellar grating and James fell into it up to his chest?
(a) The day of the Darrowby Gala.
(b) The day of the Darrowby Bicycle Race.
(c) St. Patrick's Day.
(d) Easter Sunday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hulton give James to eat and drink after James had successfully operated on the mother pig?
2. What is the name of the little farmer who is a strict Methodist and has a painful and embarrassing accident with a cow?
3. Where is James posted after his training in London?
4. What is the name of the estate owned by Mrs. Rumney?
5. What noble title does William Hulton bear?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)