|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were James and his fellow RAF men billeted after being posted to their location?
(a) The Grand Hotel.
(b) THe Plaza Hotel.
(c) The Regent Hotel.
(d) The Ritz Hotel.
2. What is the name of the nursing home Helen is in before she gives birth?
(a) Good Shepherd Nursing Home.
(b) Holly Hill Nursing Home.
(c) Greenside Nursing Home.
(d) Shadowlawn Nursing Home.
3. How much does the Herriot baby weigh when he's born?
(a) Eight pounds.
(b) Eleven pounds.
(c) Ten pounds.
(d) Nine pounds.
4. Who ends up owning Cedric?
(a) Saul Ferris.
(b) Cam Finton.
(c) Don Fentin.
(d) Con Fenton.
5. What is the name of Mr. Bartles' dog who is poisoned by Strychnine?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the dog who got a ball stuck in his throat?
2. Who is the Flight Sergeant who surprises James at his niceness about the baby?
3. The old shepherd's dog has what physical problem?
4. What is the name of the little farmer who is a strict Methodist and has a painful and embarrassing accident with a cow?
5. What is the name of Herriot's Flight Commander?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)