|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman in the next room to Helen who also just gave birth?
(a) Mrs. Dudley.
(b) Mrs. Dewinkle.
(c) Mrs. Greenburn.
(d) Mrs. Dewburn.
2. What does Hulton give James to eat and drink after James had successfully operated on the mother pig?
(a) Hot coffee and two slices of bread with butter and honey.
(b) A large glass of beer and bread and cheese.
(c) Hot Earl Grey tea and scones.
(d) Hot chocolate and breakfast cake.
3. What kind of breed are Mrs. Ainsworth's dogs?
(a) Cairn terriers.
(c) Basset hounds.
4. Who is the owner of the Fox and Hounds?
(a) Mr. Waverly.
(b) Mr. Webber.
(c) Mr. Waters.
(d) Mr. Wentworth.
5. When Herriot was 24 and new to the vet practice, whose bullock with a sore foot did he treat?
(a) Mr. Stokill's.
(b) Mr. Hewey's.
(c) Mr. Hennessey's.
(d) Mr. Hargrove's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hulton constantly fiddling with?
2. What is the only thing James can see when he's marching through the thick London fog?
3. What disease does the poor prankster's dog have?
4. What is the name of the little farmer who is a strict Methodist and has a painful and embarrassing accident with a cow?
5. What was the name of the dog who got a ball stuck in his throat?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)