|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the lame veteran who comes to get Herriot because his dog has been poisoned also?
(a) Mr. Brookside.
(b) Mr. Barrymore.
(c) Mr. Broadmore.
(d) Mr. Boardman.
2. Which farmer's calves were dying mysteriously?
(a) Mr. Bethwick's.
(b) Mr. Biltmore's.
(c) Mr. Boswith's.
(d) Mr. Billing's.
3. When James was reading Black's Veterinary Dictionary he was reminded about castrating what animals?
4. What does Jack Brimham's dog look like?
(a) He's a large black and white border collie.
(b) He's a little brown dachshund.
(c) He's a little white rough-haired terrier.
(d) He's a little black miniature schnauzer.
5. What is the name of the estate owned by Mrs. Rumney?
(a) The Laurels.
(b) The Willows.
(c) Chestnut Hill.
(d) The Oaks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the other AC2 member of the RAF who scared James while he was waiting to see the RAF dentist?
2. What did Hulton always count on his foreman to do for him?
3. The old shepherd's dog has what physical problem?
4. Who is the owner of the Fox and Hounds?
5. Who cured Mr. Bailes' cow of her ailment?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)