|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What cream does William Hulton swear by?
(a) Propamidine Cream.
(b) Pond's Cream.
(c) Nivea Cream.
(d) Neosporin Cream.
2. What is the name of the cheerful blind man?
(a) Jimmy Harrison
(b) Johnny Clifford
(c) Tommy Cliffdale
(d) Joey Ford
3. Which dog is the only dog in Darrowby to survive strychnine poisoning?
4. What is the name of Mrs. Beck's cat who is so difficult to control?
5. What does Herriot consider his Bible during his early veterinarian practice?
(a) The Wallace Book of Veterinary Medicine.
(b) Smith's Book of Veterinary Practice.
(c) Harvey's Rules of Veterinarians.
(d) Udall's Practice of Veterinary Medicine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were James and his fellow RAF men billeted after being posted to their location?
2. Who is Charlie?
3. In the beginning of Chapter 10 James discovers he has lost how many stones since joining the RAF?
4. What is the name of Herriot's Flight Commander?
5. Who is the first owner of Cedric?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)