|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 - 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the man who was afraid James might accidentally castrate him because James was getting too close to his private parts with his scalpel?
(a) Rory O'Hagan
(b) John O'Reilly
(c) Tim Mulligan
(d) Kevin O'Haggarty
2. What wakes up the RAF men each morning and at what time?
(a) The officer in charge at 6:15 am.
(b) The kitchen workers at 5 am.
(c) A bugle at 5:30 am.
(d) The clattering of dustbin lids at 6 am.
3. What is Hulton constantly fiddling with?
(a) His hair.
(b) His jacket.
(c) His mustache.
(d) His pipe.
4. To what location are the RAF men marched every day for shooting practice?
(a) To the crest of Cherry Hill.
(b) To the athletic field of Waynesboro.
(c) To the top of Castle Hill.
(d) To the beach of the town.
5. What is the name of Herriot's Flight Commander?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tristan make for every meal when Siegfried makes him cook?
2. Who is the young urchin who constantly plays pranks on James?
3. What cream does William Hulton swear by?
4. What disease does the poor prankster's dog have?
5. Where were James and his fellow RAF men billeted after being posted to their location?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)