|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 - 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tristan make for every meal when Siegfried makes him cook?
(a) Eggs and toast.
(b) Sausage and mash.
(c) Porridge and bacon.
(d) Eggs and ham.
2. What is the name of the racehorse owner who doesn't trust Herriot to treat his horses and wants Farnon instead?
3. Which farmer's calves were dying mysteriously?
(a) Mr. Biltmore's.
(b) Mr. Bethwick's.
(c) Mr. Boswith's.
(d) Mr. Billing's.
4. What is the name of the stray cat Mrs. Ainsworth befriends?
5. What kind of breed are Mrs. Ainsworth's dogs?
(a) Basset hounds.
(c) Cairn terriers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cured Mr. Bailes' cow of her ailment?
2. In the beginning of Chapter 10 James discovers he has lost how many stones since joining the RAF?
3. Who is the other AC2 member of the RAF who scared James while he was waiting to see the RAF dentist?
4. When James was reading Black's Veterinary Dictionary he was reminded about castrating what animals?
5. What was the name of the dog who got a ball stuck in his throat?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)