|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 - 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Herriot's Flight Commander?
2. What does Herriot consider his Bible during his early veterinarian practice?
(a) The Wallace Book of Veterinary Medicine.
(b) Udall's Practice of Veterinary Medicine.
(c) Smith's Book of Veterinary Practice.
(d) Harvey's Rules of Veterinarians.
3. What is the name of the man who comes to pick up Mr. Dakin's cow for the fatstock market?
(a) Jack Dodson.
(b) Alfred Dodge.
(c) Humphrey Logan.
(d) John Hodgson.
4. What is the name of Mr. Dakin's old cow who returns home to her stall?
5. Who ends up owning Cedric?
(a) Cam Finton.
(b) Don Fentin.
(c) Saul Ferris.
(d) Con Fenton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cured Mr. Bailes' cow of her ailment?
2. Who is the first owner of Cedric?
3. What is the name of the racehorse owner who doesn't trust Herriot to treat his horses and wants Farnon instead?
4. Which dentist does James fear the least?
5. Who is the young urchin who constantly plays pranks on James?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)