|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 - 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what location are the RAF men marched every day for shooting practice?
(a) To the athletic field of Waynesboro.
(b) To the top of Castle Hill.
(c) To the crest of Cherry Hill.
(d) To the beach of the town.
2. What noble title does William Hulton bear?
3. What is the name of the house where the veterinarians live?
(a) The Droves.
(b) Darrowby House.
(c) Skeldale House.
(d) Hillside House.
4. Who is the young urchin who constantly plays pranks on James?
(a) Wesley Binks.
(b) Desmond Winks.
(c) William Brink.
(d) Tommy Banks.
5. What is the name of Herriot's Flight Commander?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Ainsworth name the little kitten brought to her by the dying mother cat on Christmas Day?
2. What is Hulton constantly fiddling with?
3. What cream does William Hulton swear by?
4. What is the name of the little female dog they tried to mate Cedric with?
5. What is the name of the dog adopted by the poor boy who plays pranks on James?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)