|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 - 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the man who was afraid James might accidentally castrate him because James was getting too close to his private parts with his scalpel?
(a) Rory O'Hagan
(b) Kevin O'Haggarty
(c) John O'Reilly
(d) Tim Mulligan
2. Who is the other AC2 member of the RAF who scared James while he was waiting to see the RAF dentist?
3. What disease does the poor prankster's dog have?
4. Who cured Mr. Bailes' cow of her ailment?
(a) Jerry Takley.
(b) Larry Smith.
(c) Jim Oakley.
(d) Tim Oakes.
5. What special day was it when a boy played the prank of removing the coal cellar grating and James fell into it up to his chest?
(a) The day of the Darrowby Gala.
(b) St. Patrick's Day.
(c) The day of the Darrowby Bicycle Race.
(d) Easter Sunday.
Short Answer Questions
1. When James was reading Black's Veterinary Dictionary he was reminded about castrating what animals?
2. What is the name of the dog that jumps out at Herriot without warning and scares him each time he comes on a call?
3. Who is the first owner of Cedric?
4. What kind of breed are Mrs. Ainsworth's dogs?
5. What did Hulton always count on his foreman to do for him?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)