|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 - 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What noble title does William Hulton bear?
2. Who cured Mr. Bailes' cow of her ailment?
(a) Larry Smith.
(b) Jerry Takley.
(c) Tim Oakes.
(d) Jim Oakley.
3. What does Tristan make for every meal when Siegfried makes him cook?
(a) Sausage and mash.
(b) Porridge and bacon.
(c) Eggs and ham.
(d) Eggs and toast.
4. What is the name of the dog that jumps out at Herriot without warning and scares him each time he comes on a call?
5. What kind of horse is it that James has to treat for the racehorse trainer?
(a) A while mare.
(b) A grey filly.
(c) A bay gelding.
(d) A black stallion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the stray cat Mrs. Ainsworth befriends?
2. What is the name of the house where the veterinarians live?
3. What did Hulton always count on his foreman to do for him?
4. What special day was it when a boy played the prank of removing the coal cellar grating and James fell into it up to his chest?
5. Who is the other AC2 member of the RAF who scared James while he was waiting to see the RAF dentist?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)