|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 - 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hulton give James to eat and drink after James had successfully operated on the mother pig?
(a) Hot coffee and two slices of bread with butter and honey.
(b) Hot chocolate and breakfast cake.
(c) A large glass of beer and bread and cheese.
(d) Hot Earl Grey tea and scones.
2. What special day was it when a boy played the prank of removing the coal cellar grating and James fell into it up to his chest?
(a) Easter Sunday.
(b) St. Patrick's Day.
(c) The day of the Darrowby Bicycle Race.
(d) The day of the Darrowby Gala.
3. What is the name of Herriot's Flight Commander?
4. Who is the other AC2 member of the RAF who scared James while he was waiting to see the RAF dentist?
5. What is the name of the dog that jumps out at Herriot without warning and scares him each time he comes on a call?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Charlie?
2. What is the name of the estate owned by Mrs. Rumney?
3. In the beginning of Chapter 10 James discovers he has lost how many stones since joining the RAF?
4. What is the name of the man who comes to pick up Mr. Dakin's cow for the fatstock market?
5. When James was reading Black's Veterinary Dictionary he was reminded about castrating what animals?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)