|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 - 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the dog who got a ball stuck in his throat?
2. Who is the young urchin who constantly plays pranks on James?
(a) Tommy Banks.
(b) William Brink.
(c) Desmond Winks.
(d) Wesley Binks.
3. What is the name of the house where the veterinarians live?
(a) The Droves.
(b) Skeldale House.
(c) Hillside House.
(d) Darrowby House.
4. What was the name of the man who was afraid James might accidentally castrate him because James was getting too close to his private parts with his scalpel?
(a) John O'Reilly
(b) Tim Mulligan
(c) Rory O'Hagan
(d) Kevin O'Haggarty
5. Where is James posted after his training in London?
(a) Newquary in Cornwall.
(b) Aberystwyth in Wales.
(c) Glasgow in Scotland.
(d) Scarborough in Yorkshire.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Herriot describe Helen's maternity dress?
2. How many dogs does Mrs. Ainsworth have?
3. In the beginning of Chapter 10 James discovers he has lost how many stones since joining the RAF?
4. What is the name of the man who comes to pick up Mr. Dakin's cow for the fatstock market?
5. What is the name of the little female dog they tried to mate Cedric with?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)