|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 - 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the racehorse owner who doesn't trust Herriot to treat his horses and wants Farnon instead?
2. What is the name of the house where the veterinarians live?
(a) The Droves.
(b) Darrowby House.
(c) Skeldale House.
(d) Hillside House.
3. What is the name of Herriot's Flight Commander?
4. What did Hulton always count on his foreman to do for him?
(a) Manage his other workmen.
(b) Pronounce Propamidine for him.
(c) Groom his horses.
(d) Keep his cattle on the property.
5. What noble title does William Hulton bear?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nickname of the scary RAF dentist?
2. What is Hulton constantly fiddling with?
3. What kind of breed are Mrs. Ainsworth's dogs?
4. What kind of horse is it that James has to treat for the racehorse trainer?
5. What is the name of the estate owned by Mrs. Rumney?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)