|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What noble title does William Hulton bear?
2. Which farmer's calves were dying mysteriously?
(a) Mr. Billing's.
(b) Mr. Biltmore's.
(c) Mr. Bethwick's.
(d) Mr. Boswith's.
3. What condition does the dog, Cedric, suffer from?
4. What was the name of the dog who got a ball stuck in his throat?
5. What is the name of the stray cat Mrs. Ainsworth befriends?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the dog adopted by the poor boy who plays pranks on James?
2. Who is the other AC2 member of the RAF who scared James while he was waiting to see the RAF dentist?
3. When James was reading Black's Veterinary Dictionary he was reminded about castrating what animals?
4. What does Mrs. Ainsworth name the little kitten brought to her by the dying mother cat on Christmas Day?
5. What cream does William Hulton swear by?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)