|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What condition does the dog, Cedric, suffer from?
2. What does Tristan make for every meal when Siegfried makes him cook?
(a) Porridge and bacon.
(b) Sausage and mash.
(c) Eggs and toast.
(d) Eggs and ham.
3. What was the name of the dog who got a ball stuck in his throat?
4. What does Hulton give James to eat and drink after James had successfully operated on the mother pig?
(a) Hot coffee and two slices of bread with butter and honey.
(b) Hot Earl Grey tea and scones.
(c) Hot chocolate and breakfast cake.
(d) A large glass of beer and bread and cheese.
5. What special day was it when a boy played the prank of removing the coal cellar grating and James fell into it up to his chest?
(a) The day of the Darrowby Bicycle Race.
(b) St. Patrick's Day.
(c) The day of the Darrowby Gala.
(d) Easter Sunday.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Herriot was 24 and new to the vet practice, whose bullock with a sore foot did he treat?
2. Where were James and his fellow RAF men billeted after being posted to their location?
3. What cream does William Hulton swear by?
4. What is Hulton constantly fiddling with?
5. When James was reading Black's Veterinary Dictionary he was reminded about castrating what animals?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)