|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When James was reading Black's Veterinary Dictionary he was reminded about castrating what animals?
2. When Herriot was 24 and new to the vet practice, whose bullock with a sore foot did he treat?
(a) Mr. Stokill's.
(b) Mr. Hennessey's.
(c) Mr. Hewey's.
(d) Mr. Hargrove's.
3. What condition does the dog, Cedric, suffer from?
4. What cream does William Hulton swear by?
(a) Neosporin Cream.
(b) Propamidine Cream.
(c) Pond's Cream.
(d) Nivea Cream.
5. What is the name of Mr. Dakin's old cow who returns home to her stall?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the dog who got a ball stuck in his throat?
2. What did Hulton always count on his foreman to do for him?
3. What is the name of the stray cat Mrs. Ainsworth befriends?
4. Where is James posted after his training in London?
5. What does Mrs. Ainsworth name the little kitten brought to her by the dying mother cat on Christmas Day?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)