|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Herriot was 24 and new to the vet practice, whose bullock with a sore foot did he treat?
(a) Mr. Hargrove's.
(b) Mr. Stokill's.
(c) Mr. Hennessey's.
(d) Mr. Hewey's.
2. What cream does William Hulton swear by?
(a) Propamidine Cream.
(b) Neosporin Cream.
(c) Pond's Cream.
(d) Nivea Cream.
3. What is the name of the dog adopted by the poor boy who plays pranks on James?
4. What is the name of the little female dog they tried to mate Cedric with?
5. Where is James posted after his training in London?
(a) Glasgow in Scotland.
(b) Newquary in Cornwall.
(c) Scarborough in Yorkshire.
(d) Aberystwyth in Wales.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of breed are Mrs. Ainsworth's dogs?
2. What is the name of the house where the veterinarians live?
3. What does Mrs. Ainsworth name the little kitten brought to her by the dying mother cat on Christmas Day?
4. What is the nickname of the scary RAF dentist?
5. What does Tristan make for every meal when Siegfried makes him cook?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)