|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the stray cat Mrs. Ainsworth befriends?
2. Who is the young urchin who constantly plays pranks on James?
(a) Tommy Banks.
(b) Desmond Winks.
(c) William Brink.
(d) Wesley Binks.
3. What was the name of the dog who got a ball stuck in his throat?
4. What is the name of the little female dog they tried to mate Cedric with?
5. Who ends up owning Cedric?
(a) Don Fentin.
(b) Con Fenton.
(c) Cam Finton.
(d) Saul Ferris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the estate owned by Mrs. Rumney?
2. What does Mrs. Ainsworth name the little kitten brought to her by the dying mother cat on Christmas Day?
3. What is the name of the dog adopted by the poor boy who plays pranks on James?
4. What special day was it when a boy played the prank of removing the coal cellar grating and James fell into it up to his chest?
5. Who is Charlie?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)