|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the house where the veterinarians live?
(a) Skeldale House.
(b) Darrowby House.
(c) The Droves.
(d) Hillside House.
2. Which farmer's calves were dying mysteriously?
(a) Mr. Billing's.
(b) Mr. Bethwick's.
(c) Mr. Biltmore's.
(d) Mr. Boswith's.
3. What is the nickname of the scary RAF dentist?
(a) The destroyer.
(b) The butcher.
(d) The terminator.
4. What kind of breed are Mrs. Ainsworth's dogs?
(a) Basset hounds.
(b) Cairn terriers.
5. What is Hulton constantly fiddling with?
(a) His jacket.
(b) His hair.
(c) His pipe.
(d) His mustache.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the young urchin who constantly plays pranks on James?
2. What condition does the dog, Cedric, suffer from?
3. What noble title does William Hulton bear?
4. What was the name of the man who was afraid James might accidentally castrate him because James was getting too close to his private parts with his scalpel?
5. Who is Charlie?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)