|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing James can see when he's marching through the thick London fog?
(a) The swinging lantern.
(b) The trees of the London park.
(c) The tower of London.
(d) The man ahead of him.
2. Where were James and his fellow RAF men billeted after being posted to their location?
(a) THe Plaza Hotel.
(b) The Ritz Hotel.
(c) The Regent Hotel.
(d) The Grand Hotel.
3. What kind of breed are Mrs. Ainsworth's dogs?
(a) Cairn terriers.
(d) Basset hounds.
4. What did Hulton always count on his foreman to do for him?
(a) Pronounce Propamidine for him.
(b) Groom his horses.
(c) Manage his other workmen.
(d) Keep his cattle on the property.
5. What does Hulton give James to eat and drink after James had successfully operated on the mother pig?
(a) A large glass of beer and bread and cheese.
(b) Hot chocolate and breakfast cake.
(c) Hot Earl Grey tea and scones.
(d) Hot coffee and two slices of bread with butter and honey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What condition does the dog, Cedric, suffer from?
2. Which farmer's calves were dying mysteriously?
3. What is the name of the little female dog they tried to mate Cedric with?
4. Who is the other AC2 member of the RAF who scared James while he was waiting to see the RAF dentist?
5. Which dentist does James fear the least?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)