|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is James posted after his training in London?
(a) Scarborough in Yorkshire.
(b) Aberystwyth in Wales.
(c) Glasgow in Scotland.
(d) Newquary in Cornwall.
2. What disease does the poor prankster's dog have?
3. What did Hulton always count on his foreman to do for him?
(a) Groom his horses.
(b) Manage his other workmen.
(c) Keep his cattle on the property.
(d) Pronounce Propamidine for him.
4. What special day was it when a boy played the prank of removing the coal cellar grating and James fell into it up to his chest?
(a) The day of the Darrowby Gala.
(b) The day of the Darrowby Bicycle Race.
(c) St. Patrick's Day.
(d) Easter Sunday.
5. What noble title does William Hulton bear?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Ainsworth name the little kitten brought to her by the dying mother cat on Christmas Day?
2. Which farmer's calves were dying mysteriously?
3. What is the only thing James can see when he's marching through the thick London fog?
4. Who ends up owning Cedric?
5. What is the name of Mr. Dakin's old cow who returns home to her stall?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)