|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the estate owned by Mrs. Rumney?
(a) Chestnut Hill.
(b) The Willows.
(c) The Laurels.
(d) The Oaks.
2. What special day was it when a boy played the prank of removing the coal cellar grating and James fell into it up to his chest?
(a) The day of the Darrowby Gala.
(b) Easter Sunday.
(c) St. Patrick's Day.
(d) The day of the Darrowby Bicycle Race.
3. Who is the young urchin who constantly plays pranks on James?
(a) Wesley Binks.
(b) Desmond Winks.
(c) Tommy Banks.
(d) William Brink.
4. When Herriot was 24 and new to the vet practice, whose bullock with a sore foot did he treat?
(a) Mr. Stokill's.
(b) Mr. Hewey's.
(c) Mr. Hennessey's.
(d) Mr. Hargrove's.
5. What does Tristan make for every meal when Siegfried makes him cook?
(a) Eggs and toast.
(b) Eggs and ham.
(c) Sausage and mash.
(d) Porridge and bacon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which farmer's calves were dying mysteriously?
2. Who is the first owner of Cedric?
3. What is the nickname of the scary RAF dentist?
4. What is the name of the little female dog they tried to mate Cedric with?
5. When James was reading Black's Veterinary Dictionary he was reminded about castrating what animals?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)