|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hulton constantly fiddling with?
(a) His mustache.
(b) His pipe.
(c) His jacket.
(d) His hair.
2. What is the only thing James can see when he's marching through the thick London fog?
(a) The trees of the London park.
(b) The man ahead of him.
(c) The swinging lantern.
(d) The tower of London.
3. Who is Charlie?
(a) Hulton's prize pig.
(b) Hulton's farm foreman.
(c) Hulton's prize horse.
(d) Hulton's favorite dog.
4. What does Tristan make for every meal when Siegfried makes him cook?
(a) Eggs and toast.
(b) Eggs and ham.
(c) Porridge and bacon.
(d) Sausage and mash.
5. What does Hulton give James to eat and drink after James had successfully operated on the mother pig?
(a) Hot Earl Grey tea and scones.
(b) Hot chocolate and breakfast cake.
(c) Hot coffee and two slices of bread with butter and honey.
(d) A large glass of beer and bread and cheese.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ends up owning Cedric?
2. What was the name of the man who was afraid James might accidentally castrate him because James was getting too close to his private parts with his scalpel?
3. What is the name of the man who comes to pick up Mr. Dakin's cow for the fatstock market?
4. Where were James and his fellow RAF men billeted after being posted to their location?
5. What wakes up the RAF men each morning and at what time?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)