|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the little female dog they tried to mate Cedric with?
2. What wakes up the RAF men each morning and at what time?
(a) The clattering of dustbin lids at 6 am.
(b) The officer in charge at 6:15 am.
(c) A bugle at 5:30 am.
(d) The kitchen workers at 5 am.
3. What does Mrs. Ainsworth name the little kitten brought to her by the dying mother cat on Christmas Day?
4. Where is James posted after his training in London?
(a) Newquary in Cornwall.
(b) Aberystwyth in Wales.
(c) Glasgow in Scotland.
(d) Scarborough in Yorkshire.
5. Who is the first owner of Cedric?
(a) Mr. Dankin.
(b) Mrs. Rumney.
(c) Mrs. Humphrey.
(d) James Herriot.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long have James and Helen been married at the beginning of the book?
2. What disease does the poor prankster's dog have?
3. What does Tristan make for every meal when Siegfried makes him cook?
4. Who ends up owning Cedric?
5. What is the name of the estate owned by Mrs. Rumney?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)