|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hulton constantly fiddling with?
(a) His hair.
(b) His jacket.
(c) His pipe.
(d) His mustache.
2. What is the name of the man who comes to pick up Mr. Dakin's cow for the fatstock market?
(a) John Hodgson.
(b) Alfred Dodge.
(c) Jack Dodson.
(d) Humphrey Logan.
3. Who is Charlie?
(a) Hulton's prize horse.
(b) Hulton's farm foreman.
(c) Hulton's prize pig.
(d) Hulton's favorite dog.
4. What is the name of the little female dog they tried to mate Cedric with?
5. What is the nickname of the scary RAF dentist?
(a) The destroyer.
(b) The terminator.
(c) The butcher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the dog adopted by the poor boy who plays pranks on James?
2. What is the name of the estate owned by Mrs. Rumney?
3. Which farmer's calves were dying mysteriously?
4. What condition does the dog, Cedric, suffer from?
5. What kind of breed are Mrs. Ainsworth's dogs?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)