|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 - 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the young urchin who constantly plays pranks on James?
(a) William Brink.
(b) Wesley Binks.
(c) Tommy Banks.
(d) Desmond Winks.
2. What is the name of Mr. Dakin's old cow who returns home to her stall?
3. What is the name of the stray cat Mrs. Ainsworth befriends?
4. What phrase makes Herriot's blood freeze when he sees it in Miss Harbottle's handwriting?
(a) Time Out.
(b) Ring Min.
(c) Rung Din.
(d) TB discovered.
5. Who is Raymond?
(a) A neighbor of the man James visits.
(b) A fellow vet in Darrowby.
(c) A college buddy of Tristan.
(d) A dog James treats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the latest product the pharmaceutical rep wants to sell Siegfried?
2. What is the nickname of the scary RAF dentist?
3. In the beginning of Chapter 10 James discovers he has lost how many stones since joining the RAF?
4. What profession does Jack Brimham have?
5. What is the name of Helen's nurse?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)