Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 - 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What noble title does William Hulton bear?
2. What wakes up the RAF men each morning and at what time?
(a) The officer in charge at 6:15 am.
(b) The clattering of dustbin lids at 6 am.
(c) The kitchen workers at 5 am.
(d) A bugle at 5:30 am.
3. Who is the other AC2 member of the RAF who scared James while he was waiting to see the RAF dentist?
4. To what location are the RAF men marched every day for shooting practice?
(a) To the top of Castle Hill.
(b) To the beach of the town.
(c) To the crest of Cherry Hill.
(d) To the athletic field of Waynesboro.
5. What does Hulton give James to eat and drink after James had successfully operated on the mother pig?
(a) A large glass of beer and bread and cheese.
(b) Hot coffee and two slices of bread with butter and honey.
(c) Hot Earl Grey tea and scones.
(d) Hot chocolate and breakfast cake.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 10 James discovers he has lost how many stones since joining the RAF?
2. What is the name of Mr. Dakin's old cow who returns home to her stall?
3. What is the nickname of the scary RAF dentist?
4. What is the name of the house where the veterinarians live?
5. Who ends up owning Cedric?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)