Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing James can see when he's marching through the thick London fog?
(a) The tower of London.
(b) The swinging lantern.
(c) The man ahead of him.
(d) The trees of the London park.
2. How long have James and Helen been married at the beginning of the book?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 8 months.
(c) A few weeks.
(d) A few months.
3. Who is Charlie?
(a) Hulton's prize horse.
(b) Hulton's farm foreman.
(c) Hulton's prize pig.
(d) Hulton's favorite dog.
4. What does Mrs. Ainsworth name the little kitten brought to her by the dying mother cat on Christmas Day?
5. What is the name of the dog adopted by the poor boy who plays pranks on James?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hulton give James to eat and drink after James had successfully operated on the mother pig?
2. What is the name of the man who comes to pick up Mr. Dakin's cow for the fatstock market?
3. What cream does William Hulton swear by?
4. Who ends up owning Cedric?
5. Which dentist does James fear the least?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)