Quiz: Chapters 16 - 19
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What much does Herriot earn a day as Leading Aircraftsman?
a) Three shillings.
b) Five and eight pence.
c) Six and four pence.
d) Seven and three pence.
2. What is the name of the little farmer who is a strict Methodist and has a painful and embarrassing accident with a cow?
a) Mr. Gilligan.
b) Mr. Gilmore.
c) Mr. Trillby.
d) Mr. Gilby.
3. What is the name of the cheerful blind man?
a) Jimmy Harrison
b) Tommy Cliffdale
c) Joey Ford
d) Johnny Clifford
4. Which dog is the only dog in Darrowby to survive strychnine poisoning?
5. What breed of dog is the blind...
This section contains 263 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)