Quiz: Chapters 10 - 12 to Chapters 13 - 15
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who is the owner of the Fox and Hounds?
a) Mr. Wentworth.
b) Mr. Waverly.
c) Mr. Webber.
d) Mr. Waters.
2. How much does the operation on the shepherd's dog cost?
a) One and a half pounds.
b) Twelve Shillings.
c) One pound.
d) Two pounds.
3. What is the name of the racehorse owner who doesn't trust Herriot to treat his horses and wants Farnon instead?
4. How much does the Herriot baby weigh when he's born?
a) Eleven pounds.
b) Ten pounds.
c) Eight pounds.
d) Nine pounds.
5. What kind of horse is it that James has...
This section contains 300 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)