|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39 - 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the owner of the Fox and Hounds?
(a) Mr. Wentworth.
(b) Mr. Webber.
(c) Mr. Waters.
(d) Mr. Waverly.
2. What color are Helen's eyes?
3. What is the most lasting memory James has of taking over the practice of Siegfried's college friend?
(a) Remaining honest at the GreyHound track.
(b) Being able to operate on a rickety kitchen table.
(c) Successfully saving the Golden Retriever's leg.
(d) Being able to help a poor family have a vacation.
4. Who cured Mr. Bailes' cow of her ailment?
(a) Jerry Takley.
(b) Tim Oakes.
(c) Larry Smith.
(d) Jim Oakley.
5. Who is Emmeline?
(a) A new born puppy.
(b) A poodle.
(c) A lady who owns a poodle.
(d) A rubber doll.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is erecting eight sheaves of corn without them falling down called?
2. What does Herriot's flying instructor say is "very good indeed, really masterly" about Herriot's first solo flight?
3. When James was reading Black's Veterinary Dictionary he was reminded about castrating what animals?
4. How many children does the policeman who adopts the stray dog have and what are their sexes?
5. What is this latest pharmaceutical product supposed to cure?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)