|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39 - 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man whose skinned knee James treats?
2. Who does Tristan throw out the French window?
3. What is the fee James gets for the only doctoring he had done on a human?
(a) Seven pence.
(b) A sixpence.
(c) Five shillings.
(d) Six shillings.
4. What does James dream of during an hour's nap in the waiting room of the flying school?
(a) His wedding day.
(b) His childhood in Scotland.
(c) Walking with Helen after going on rounds to a farm.
(d) Studying for his degree.
5. What condition did James have all his life that gives him a secret fear in the RAF?
(a) Fear of heights.
(c) Heart murmur.
(d) Motion sickness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hulton give James to eat and drink after James had successfully operated on the mother pig?
2. What is the name of the farm family whose three members all talk at the same time?
3. What fatal disease does Paul's dog have?
4. Whose prize cow is saved from being slaughtered at the last minute?
5. What is the name of the student who goes with James on his rounds?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)