|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39 - 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the dog who got a ball stuck in his throat?
2. Who is Raymond?
(a) A dog James treats.
(b) A college buddy of Tristan.
(c) A neighbor of the man James visits.
(d) A fellow vet in Darrowby.
3. Who is the other AC2 member of the RAF who scared James while he was waiting to see the RAF dentist?
4. What farmer is James allotted to help in Shropshire?
(a) Farmer Edmonds.
(b) Farmer Whyte.
(c) Farmer Henley.
(d) Farmer Edwards.
5. What is the name of the little farmer who is a strict Methodist and has a painful and embarrassing accident with a cow?
(a) Mr. Gilligan.
(b) Mr. Trillby.
(c) Mr. Gilby.
(d) Mr. Gilmore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mrs. Beck's cat who is so difficult to control?
2. Who is the Divisional Inspector in charge of paper work for tuberculin testing?
3. What is the name of the village where Herriot goes to take over the practice of Siegfried's college buddy temporarily?
4. When Herriot was 24 and new to the vet practice, whose bullock with a sore foot did he treat?
5. What is Paul Cotterell's dog's name?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)