|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39 - 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of bullock does Herriot treat in Chapter 23?
(a) A pure Holstein.
(b) A pure Jersey.
(c) A Gurnsey Cross.
(d) A Hereford Cross.
2. Who prepares the food at the Winckfield flying school?
(a) Local women who wanted to serve their country.
(b) Two grizzled old civilians who smoked pipes.
(c) Two of the wives of the RAF officers.
(d) A retired chef and his assistant.
3. Who is the Flight Sergeant who surprises James at his niceness about the baby?
(a) Flight Sergeant Blackmore.
(b) Flight Sergeant Hackett.
(c) Flight Sergeant Blackett.
(d) Flight Sergeant Barklett.
4. What color are Helen's eyes?
5. What is this latest pharmaceutical product supposed to cure?
(a) Farm animals and pets with diarrhea.
(b) Farrowing sows and carsick pets.
(c) Shedding in dogs and cats.
(d) Cows and pigs with indigestion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the other AC2 member of the RAF who scared James while he was waiting to see the RAF dentist?
2. What do Siegfried and James miss attending because they have to operate on a little dog who has been hit by a car?
3. How old is Lucy?
4. What is the biggest problem James faces in the surgery he takes over for a couple weeks for Siegfried's friend?
5. The old shepherd's dog has what physical problem?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)