|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39 - 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does the Herriot baby weigh when he's born?
(a) Ten pounds.
(b) Nine pounds.
(c) Eleven pounds.
(d) Eight pounds.
2. What is the name of the little female dog they tried to mate Cedric with?
3. Who does Tristan throw out the French window?
4. What is the name of Mrs. Beck's cat who is so difficult to control?
5. What is the name of the little farmer who is a strict Methodist and has a painful and embarrassing accident with a cow?
(a) Mr. Gilmore.
(b) Mr. Gilligan.
(c) Mr. Gilby.
(d) Mr. Trillby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nickname of the scary RAF dentist?
2. Which farmer who James visits to treat one of the animals has a very soft voice, almost a whisper?
3. What does the baby Sidney's father do for a living?
4. What farmer is James allotted to help in Shropshire?
5. What is this latest pharmaceutical product supposed to cure?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)