|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39 - 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After six months at Scarborough how many miles can James trot along the beach and cliffs without any trouble?
2. What profession does Mr. Ronald Beresford have?
(a) He's a lawyer.
(b) He's a bank manager.
(c) He's an inn keeper.
(d) He's a postal clerk.
3. What is the most lasting memory James has of taking over the practice of Siegfried's college friend?
(a) Being able to operate on a rickety kitchen table.
(b) Successfully saving the Golden Retriever's leg.
(c) Remaining honest at the GreyHound track.
(d) Being able to help a poor family have a vacation.
4. What condition does Mr. Blackburn's cow have that makes her so weak and unable to give birth?
(b) Milk fever.
(c) Breech birth.
5. Who is the Divisional Inspector in charge of paper work for tuberculin testing?
(a) Charles Harcourt
(b) John Holloway.
(c) Charles Henley.
(d) John Hargrove.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hulton give James to eat and drink after James had successfully operated on the mother pig?
2. What is the name of Helen's nurse?
3. What is the name of the latest product the pharmaceutical rep wants to sell Siegfried?
4. How old is the veterinary student who accompanies James on his rounds?
5. What does Tristan make for every meal when Siegfried makes him cook?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)