|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39 - 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What farmer is James allotted to help in Shropshire?
(a) Farmer Whyte.
(b) Farmer Edmonds.
(c) Farmer Henley.
(d) Farmer Edwards.
2. How many children does the vet who goes on vacation and leaves James in charge have?
3. What is the name of the racehorse owner who doesn't trust Herriot to treat his horses and wants Farnon instead?
4. What fatal disease does Paul's dog have?
(b) Hodgkin's disease.
(c) Lung cancer.
(d) Liver cancer.
5. How much does Herriot's vet friend say he's going to charge him for the small operation performed on his dog, Sam?
(a) Ten pence.
(b) Ten shillings.
(c) Eight pence.
(d) Ten guineas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Divisional Inspector in charge of paper work for tuberculin testing?
2. To what location are the RAF men marched every day for shooting practice?
3. Who prepares the food at the Winckfield flying school?
4. What kind of dog does Andrew Vine own?
5. What kind of horse is it that James has to treat for the racehorse trainer?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)