|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39 - 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the horse that has a serious case of canker?
2. What condition did James have all his life that gives him a secret fear in the RAF?
(a) Fear of heights.
(b) Heart murmur.
(c) Motion sickness.
3. What kind of dog does Andrew Vine own?
(a) A Westhighland terrier.
(b) A fox terrier.
(c) A Cairn terrier.
(d) A Jack Russell terrier.
4. What does James dream of during an hour's nap in the waiting room of the flying school?
(a) His childhood in Scotland.
(b) Studying for his degree.
(c) Walking with Helen after going on rounds to a farm.
(d) His wedding day.
5. How old is the veterinary student who accompanies James on his rounds?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mr. Dakin's old cow who returns home to her stall?
2. What is the name of the latest product the pharmaceutical rep wants to sell Siegfried?
3. What is the most lasting memory James has of taking over the practice of Siegfried's college friend?
4. What does Mrs. Ainsworth name the little kitten brought to her by the dying mother cat on Christmas Day?
5. How many children does the vet who goes on vacation and leaves James in charge have?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)