|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39 - 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Herriot consider his Bible during his early veterinarian practice?
(a) Smith's Book of Veterinary Practice.
(b) Udall's Practice of Veterinary Medicine.
(c) The Wallace Book of Veterinary Medicine.
(d) Harvey's Rules of Veterinarians.
2. What is the name of the auctioneer James sees in Drovers Arms?
(a) Graham Windham.
(b) George Wilks.
(c) Gerald Wilkinson.
(d) Geoffrey Wilder.
3. What is the name of the dog that jumps out at Herriot without warning and scares him each time he comes on a call?
4. When James was reading Black's Veterinary Dictionary he was reminded about castrating what animals?
5. What is the fee James gets for the only doctoring he had done on a human?
(a) Six shillings.
(b) Seven pence.
(c) A sixpence.
(d) Five shillings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Andrew's dog's name?
2. What does Hulton give James to eat and drink after James had successfully operated on the mother pig?
3. What is the name of the owner of the Greyhound Track?
4. To what location are the RAF men marched every day for shooting practice?
5. What much does Herriot earn a day as Leading Aircraftsman?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)