|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39 - 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the little female dog they tried to mate Cedric with?
2. How much does the operation on the shepherd's dog cost?
(a) Twelve Shillings.
(b) One and a half pounds.
(c) Two pounds.
(d) One pound.
3. What kind of an ill animal does Mr. Fischer have?
(a) A small, thin calf.
(b) A huge white pig.
(c) A huge black bull.
(d) A large white cow.
4. What is the name of the woman in the next room to Helen who also just gave birth?
(a) Mrs. Dewburn.
(b) Mrs. Dewinkle.
(c) Mrs. Dudley.
(d) Mrs. Greenburn.
5. Which farmer's calves were dying mysteriously?
(a) Mr. Bethwick's.
(b) Mr. Billing's.
(c) Mr. Boswith's.
(d) Mr. Biltmore's.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does the Herriot baby weigh when he's born?
2. What is the name of the Golden Retriever who is hit by a car?
3. Where is the Flying School that James is sent to?
4. What are the names of the couple whose Golden Retriever is run over by a car?
5. What profession does Mr. Ronald Beresford have?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)