|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39 - 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The old shepherd's dog has what physical problem?
(a) Turned-in eyelids.
(b) Bladder infection.
(c) Broken ribs.
(d) lame leg.
2. What is the name of the cheerful blind man?
(a) Jimmy Harrison
(b) Joey Ford
(c) Johnny Clifford
(d) Tommy Cliffdale
3. What is farmer Blackburn's cow who is calving called?
(c) Number Eighty Seven.
(d) Number Seventy Eight.
4. What is the name of the wife of the vet who always get James drunk?
5. What wakes up the RAF men each morning and at what time?
(a) The officer in charge at 6:15 am.
(b) A bugle at 5:30 am.
(c) The clattering of dustbin lids at 6 am.
(d) The kitchen workers at 5 am.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man with the loudest voice James has ever heard?
2. What condition does the dog, Cedric, suffer from?
3. What is the name of the dog adopted by the poor boy who plays pranks on James?
4. What breed is Mr. Bartles' dog?
5. Where is the Flying School that James is sent to?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)