|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39 - 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of dog does Mr. Rington have?
(a) A female Bull Terrier.
(b) A female Alsatian.
(c) A female Poodle.
(d) A female Dalmation.
2. What much does Herriot earn a day as Leading Aircraftsman?
(a) Seven and three pence.
(b) Six and four pence.
(c) Five and eight pence.
(d) Three shillings.
3. Who stands on top of the cart as the sheaves of corn are thrown up by James?
(a) Another RAFman.
(b) Two of the farmer's children.
(c) The farmer and his wife.
(d) A neighbor, who is also a farmer.
4. What is the name of the dog that jumps out at Herriot without warning and scares him each time he comes on a call?
5. What is the name of Siegfried's college buddy whose vet practice Herriot takes for a couple of weeks?
(a) Jimmy Brennen.
(b) Joey Branquist.
(c) Stewie Brannon.
(d) Louie Brayshaw.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hours of instruction does James have before he is sent up for his first solo flight?
2. Who is Charlie?
3. Who is the other AC2 member of the RAF who scared James while he was waiting to see the RAF dentist?
4. What is the name of the man with the loudest voice James has ever heard?
5. What breed of dog is the blind man's dog?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)