|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Charlie?
(a) Hulton's farm foreman.
(b) Hulton's favorite dog.
(c) Hulton's prize pig.
(d) Hulton's prize horse.
2. What does the baby Sidney's father do for a living?
(a) He's a butcher.
(b) He's a Chimney Sweep.
(c) He's a carpenter.
(d) He's a backer.
3. What is the name of the nursing home Helen is in before she gives birth?
(a) Shadowlawn Nursing Home.
(b) Holly Hill Nursing Home.
(c) Good Shepherd Nursing Home.
(d) Greenside Nursing Home.
4. Who is the young urchin who constantly plays pranks on James?
(a) Desmond Winks.
(b) William Brink.
(c) Wesley Binks.
(d) Tommy Banks.
5. Who cured Mr. Bailes' cow of her ailment?
(a) Tim Oakes.
(b) Jim Oakley.
(c) Larry Smith.
(d) Jerry Takley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What wakes up the RAF men each morning and at what time?
2. What kind of horse is it that James has to treat for the racehorse trainer?
3. What was the name of the man who was afraid James might accidentally castrate him because James was getting too close to his private parts with his scalpel?
4. What was the name of the dog who got a ball stuck in his throat?
5. What is the name of the dog adopted by the poor boy who plays pranks on James?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)