|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What cream does William Hulton swear by?
(a) Pond's Cream.
(b) Neosporin Cream.
(c) Nivea Cream.
(d) Propamidine Cream.
2. What is Hulton constantly fiddling with?
(a) His hair.
(b) His mustache.
(c) His pipe.
(d) His jacket.
3. How much does the Herriot baby weigh when he's born?
(a) Eight pounds.
(b) Ten pounds.
(c) Nine pounds.
(d) Eleven pounds.
4. How does Herriot describe Helen's maternity dress?
(a) Cheap-looking and ugly.
(b) Stylish considering it is a maturnity dress.
(c) Plain but attractive.
(d) Beautiful like his wife.
5. Who is the first owner of Cedric?
(a) Mrs. Humphrey.
(b) James Herriot.
(c) Mrs. Rumney.
(d) Mr. Dankin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the racehorse owner who doesn't trust Herriot to treat his horses and wants Farnon instead?
2. What did Hulton always count on his foreman to do for him?
3. Which dentist does James fear the least?
4. What does Mrs. Ainsworth name the little kitten brought to her by the dying mother cat on Christmas Day?
5. Who cured Mr. Bailes' cow of her ailment?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)