|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What noble title does William Hulton bear?
2. What is the name of the retired shepherd who sat in the same place every night at the Fox and Hounds?
(a) Edward Carey.
(b) Sidney Cartwright.
(c) Albert Close.
(d) Hubert Black.
3. Who is the owner of the Fox and Hounds?
(a) Mr. Webber.
(b) Mr. Waters.
(c) Mr. Waverly.
(d) Mr. Wentworth.
4. Which farmer's calves were dying mysteriously?
(a) Mr. Boswith's.
(b) Mr. Biltmore's.
(c) Mr. Billing's.
(d) Mr. Bethwick's.
5. What does Mrs. Ainsworth name the little kitten brought to her by the dying mother cat on Christmas Day?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does the operation on the shepherd's dog cost?
2. Where were James and his fellow RAF men billeted after being posted to their location?
3. What is the name of Helen's nurse?
4. What is the name of the racehorse owner who doesn't trust Herriot to treat his horses and wants Farnon instead?
5. What does the baby Sidney's father do for a living?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)