|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which farmer's calves were dying mysteriously?
(a) Mr. Billing's.
(b) Mr. Bethwick's.
(c) Mr. Biltmore's.
(d) Mr. Boswith's.
2. What do James and Helen name the baby?
3. What is the name of the nursing home Helen is in before she gives birth?
(a) Good Shepherd Nursing Home.
(b) Holly Hill Nursing Home.
(c) Shadowlawn Nursing Home.
(d) Greenside Nursing Home.
4. What is the name of Mr. Dakin's old cow who returns home to her stall?
5. What is the name of the old shepherd's dog who lay under the table at The Fox and Hounds?
Short Answer Questions
1. What condition does the dog, Cedric, suffer from?
2. What is the name of Herriot's Flight Commander?
3. What is the name of the woman in the next room to Helen who also just gave birth?
4. When Herriot was 24 and new to the vet practice, whose bullock with a sore foot did he treat?
5. Where is James posted after his training in London?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)