|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the old shepherd's dog who lay under the table at The Fox and Hounds?
2. What is the only thing James can see when he's marching through the thick London fog?
(a) The trees of the London park.
(b) The tower of London.
(c) The swinging lantern.
(d) The man ahead of him.
3. Who cured Mr. Bailes' cow of her ailment?
(a) Jerry Takley.
(b) Larry Smith.
(c) Jim Oakley.
(d) Tim Oakes.
4. What is the name of the house where the veterinarians live?
(a) Darrowby House.
(b) Hillside House.
(c) The Droves.
(d) Skeldale House.
5. What wakes up the RAF men each morning and at what time?
(a) The kitchen workers at 5 am.
(b) The officer in charge at 6:15 am.
(c) A bugle at 5:30 am.
(d) The clattering of dustbin lids at 6 am.
Short Answer Questions
1. What special day was it when a boy played the prank of removing the coal cellar grating and James fell into it up to his chest?
2. What kind of horse is it that James has to treat for the racehorse trainer?
3. What condition does the dog, Cedric, suffer from?
4. What did Hulton always count on his foreman to do for him?
5. Who is the first owner of Cedric?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)