|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who comes to pick up Mr. Dakin's cow for the fatstock market?
(a) Jack Dodson.
(b) Alfred Dodge.
(c) John Hodgson.
(d) Humphrey Logan.
2. What was the name of the dog who got a ball stuck in his throat?
3. What is the only thing James can see when he's marching through the thick London fog?
(a) The swinging lantern.
(b) The tower of London.
(c) The man ahead of him.
(d) The trees of the London park.
4. Who is the other AC2 member of the RAF who scared James while he was waiting to see the RAF dentist?
5. How much does the operation on the shepherd's dog cost?
(a) Two pounds.
(b) One pound.
(c) Twelve Shillings.
(d) One and a half pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does the Herriot baby weigh when he's born?
2. What is the name of the stray cat Mrs. Ainsworth befriends?
3. Who is the Flight Sergeant who surprises James at his niceness about the baby?
4. What is the name of the estate owned by Mrs. Rumney?
5. What did Hulton always count on his foreman to do for him?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)