|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the nursing home Helen is in before she gives birth?
(a) Holly Hill Nursing Home.
(b) Shadowlawn Nursing Home.
(c) Greenside Nursing Home.
(d) Good Shepherd Nursing Home.
2. What did Hulton always count on his foreman to do for him?
(a) Pronounce Propamidine for him.
(b) Manage his other workmen.
(c) Groom his horses.
(d) Keep his cattle on the property.
3. Who is the owner of the Fox and Hounds?
(a) Mr. Waters.
(b) Mr. Wentworth.
(c) Mr. Waverly.
(d) Mr. Webber.
4. What is the name of the house where the veterinarians live?
(a) Hillside House.
(b) Darrowby House.
(c) The Droves.
(d) Skeldale House.
5. Which dentist does James fear the least?
(a) Mr. Dollinger.
(b) Mr. McDerroch.
(c) Mr. McTavish.
(d) Mr. Grover.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the dog that jumps out at Herriot without warning and scares him each time he comes on a call?
2. What is the name of Mr. Bailes' cow with the peculiar digestive ailment?
3. What noble title does William Hulton bear?
4. Where is James posted after his training in London?
5. What is the name of Helen's nurse?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)