|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Flight Sergeant who surprises James at his niceness about the baby?
(a) Flight Sergeant Barklett.
(b) Flight Sergeant Blackmore.
(c) Flight Sergeant Blackett.
(d) Flight Sergeant Hackett.
2. What kind of breed are Mrs. Ainsworth's dogs?
(b) Cairn terriers.
(c) Basset hounds.
3. What is the name of the old shepherd's dog who lay under the table at The Fox and Hounds?
4. What disease does the poor prankster's dog have?
5. When Herriot was 24 and new to the vet practice, whose bullock with a sore foot did he treat?
(a) Mr. Hargrove's.
(b) Mr. Stokill's.
(c) Mr. Hewey's.
(d) Mr. Hennessey's.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long have James and Helen been married at the beginning of the book?
2. What does the baby Sidney's father do for a living?
3. What does Hulton give James to eat and drink after James had successfully operated on the mother pig?
4. Which dentist does James fear the least?
5. What is the name of Mr. Bailes' cow with the peculiar digestive ailment?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)