|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 10 James discovers he has lost how many stones since joining the RAF?
(a) Three stones.
(b) One stone.
(c) Two stones.
(d) One and 1/2 stones.
2. How much does the Herriot baby weigh when he's born?
(a) Eight pounds.
(b) Ten pounds.
(c) Nine pounds.
(d) Eleven pounds.
3. What is the name of Helen's nurse?
(a) Nurse Green.
(b) Nurse Black.
(c) Nurse White.
(d) Nurse Brown.
4. When Herriot was 24 and new to the vet practice, whose bullock with a sore foot did he treat?
(a) Mr. Hennessey's.
(b) Mr. Stokill's.
(c) Mr. Hargrove's.
(d) Mr. Hewey's.
5. What is the name of the dog that jumps out at Herriot without warning and scares him each time he comes on a call?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does the operation on the shepherd's dog cost?
2. What did Hulton always count on his foreman to do for him?
3. Who is the owner of the Fox and Hounds?
4. What was the name of the dog who got a ball stuck in his throat?
5. What wakes up the RAF men each morning and at what time?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)