|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which farmer's calves were dying mysteriously?
(a) Mr. Bethwick's.
(b) Mr. Billing's.
(c) Mr. Biltmore's.
(d) Mr. Boswith's.
2. What was the name of the man who was afraid James might accidentally castrate him because James was getting too close to his private parts with his scalpel?
(a) Kevin O'Haggarty
(b) John O'Reilly
(c) Tim Mulligan
(d) Rory O'Hagan
3. What is the name of the racehorse owner who doesn't trust Herriot to treat his horses and wants Farnon instead?
4. What condition does the dog, Cedric, suffer from?
5. How far away by bus is Herriot from his pregnant wife?
(a) Two and a half hours.
(b) Three and a half hours.
(c) Four hours.
(d) Three hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What wakes up the RAF men each morning and at what time?
2. How long have James and Helen been married at the beginning of the book?
3. What is the name of the estate owned by Mrs. Rumney?
4. What cream does William Hulton swear by?
5. According to vets in Herriot's time what is the worst sign of all in bovines?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)