|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What cream does William Hulton swear by?
(a) Propamidine Cream.
(b) Nivea Cream.
(c) Neosporin Cream.
(d) Pond's Cream.
2. Who is the owner of the Fox and Hounds?
(a) Mr. Waters.
(b) Mr. Wentworth.
(c) Mr. Webber.
(d) Mr. Waverly.
3. What is the name of the dog that jumps out at Herriot without warning and scares him each time he comes on a call?
4. Where were James and his fellow RAF men billeted after being posted to their location?
(a) The Regent Hotel.
(b) The Grand Hotel.
(c) The Ritz Hotel.
(d) THe Plaza Hotel.
5. In the beginning of Chapter 10 James discovers he has lost how many stones since joining the RAF?
(a) One and 1/2 stones.
(b) Two stones.
(c) One stone.
(d) Three stones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the old shepherd's dog who lay under the table at The Fox and Hounds?
2. What is the only thing James can see when he's marching through the thick London fog?
3. What is the name of the woman in the next room to Helen who also just gave birth?
4. Who is Charlie?
5. What is the name of the dog adopted by the poor boy who plays pranks on James?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)