Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Charlie?
(a) Hulton's prize horse.
(b) Hulton's farm foreman.
(c) Hulton's prize pig.
(d) Hulton's favorite dog.
2. What wakes up the RAF men each morning and at what time?
(a) A bugle at 5:30 am.
(b) The kitchen workers at 5 am.
(c) The officer in charge at 6:15 am.
(d) The clattering of dustbin lids at 6 am.
3. Who is the first owner of Cedric?
(a) Mrs. Rumney.
(b) Mrs. Humphrey.
(c) James Herriot.
(d) Mr. Dankin.
4. How much does the Herriot baby weigh when he's born?
(a) Nine pounds.
(b) Eleven pounds.
(c) Ten pounds.
(d) Eight pounds.
5. What does Mrs. Ainsworth name the little kitten brought to her by the dying mother cat on Christmas Day?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to vets in Herriot's time what is the worst sign of all in bovines?
2. What is the only thing James can see when he's marching through the thick London fog?
3. Who ends up owning Cedric?
4. What was the name of the man who was afraid James might accidentally castrate him because James was getting too close to his private parts with his scalpel?
5. What is the name of the dog adopted by the poor boy who plays pranks on James?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)