|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do James and Helen name the baby?
2. What does James dream of during an hour's nap in the waiting room of the flying school?
(a) Walking with Helen after going on rounds to a farm.
(b) Studying for his degree.
(c) His wedding day.
(d) His childhood in Scotland.
3. What is the name of the estate owned by Mrs. Rumney?
(a) The Laurels.
(b) Chestnut Hill.
(c) The Willows.
(d) The Oaks.
4. What does Tristan make for every meal when Siegfried makes him cook?
(a) Sausage and mash.
(b) Eggs and toast.
(c) Eggs and ham.
(d) Porridge and bacon.
5. Who cured Mr. Bailes' cow of her ailment?
(a) Tim Oakes.
(b) Jerry Takley.
(c) Larry Smith.
(d) Jim Oakley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the housekeeper who takes care of James in the mill town where he is covering for Siegfried's friend?
2. What is the name of Helen's nurse?
3. Which farmer's calves were dying mysteriously?
4. What is the name of the retired shepherd who sat in the same place every night at the Fox and Hounds?
5. What is the name of the Golden Retriever who is hit by a car?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)