|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 10 James discovers he has lost how many stones since joining the RAF?
(a) Three stones.
(b) One and 1/2 stones.
(c) One stone.
(d) Two stones.
2. What condition does the dog, Cedric, suffer from?
3. What does James dream of during an hour's nap in the waiting room of the flying school?
(a) His childhood in Scotland.
(b) His wedding day.
(c) Walking with Helen after going on rounds to a farm.
(d) Studying for his degree.
4. What is the name of the dog adopted by the poor boy who plays pranks on James?
5. What are the airmen put to work doing in a Shropshire town?
(a) Building an air strip.
(b) Building a reservoir.
(c) Building a barracks for the RAF.
(d) Building a road.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the fee James gets for the only doctoring he had done on a human?
2. How much does the operation on the shepherd's dog cost?
3. What is the name of the woman in the next room to Helen who also just gave birth?
4. Who is the first owner of Cedric?
5. What is the name of the little female dog they tried to mate Cedric with?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)