|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Herriot's flying instructor?
(a) Flying Officer Woodham.
(b) Flying Officer Hartley.
(c) Flying Officer Worthham.
(d) Flying Officer Cromwell.
2. How many children does the vet who goes on vacation and leaves James in charge have?
3. What is erecting eight sheaves of corn without them falling down called?
4. The old shepherd's dog has what physical problem?
(a) Bladder infection.
(b) lame leg.
(c) Turned-in eyelids.
(d) Broken ribs.
5. What does Herriot consider his Bible during his early veterinarian practice?
(a) Smith's Book of Veterinary Practice.
(b) Harvey's Rules of Veterinarians.
(c) Udall's Practice of Veterinary Medicine.
(d) The Wallace Book of Veterinary Medicine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the fee James gets for the only doctoring he had done on a human?
2. What farmer is James allotted to help in Shropshire?
3. What is the name of Mr. Bailes' cow with the peculiar digestive ailment?
4. Who cured Mr. Bailes' cow of her ailment?
5. What is the name of Herriot's Flight Commander?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)