|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does the Herriot baby weigh when he's born?
(a) Eight pounds.
(b) Eleven pounds.
(c) Nine pounds.
(d) Ten pounds.
2. What is the name of Helen's nurse?
(a) Nurse Green.
(b) Nurse Black.
(c) Nurse Brown.
(d) Nurse White.
3. What is the name of Mr. Bailes' cow with the peculiar digestive ailment?
4. After six months at Scarborough how many miles can James trot along the beach and cliffs without any trouble?
5. Who is the Flight Sergeant who surprises James at his niceness about the baby?
(a) Flight Sergeant Barklett.
(b) Flight Sergeant Hackett.
(c) Flight Sergeant Blackmore.
(d) Flight Sergeant Blackett.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman in the next room to Helen who also just gave birth?
2. What is the fee James gets for the only doctoring he had done on a human?
3. What disease does the poor prankster's dog have?
4. What farmer is James allotted to help in Shropshire?
5. The old shepherd's dog has what physical problem?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)