|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Helen's nurse?
(a) Nurse Green.
(b) Nurse Brown.
(c) Nurse Black.
(d) Nurse White.
2. Where is the Flying School that James is sent to?
3. What does Herriot consider his Bible during his early veterinarian practice?
(a) Smith's Book of Veterinary Practice.
(b) Harvey's Rules of Veterinarians.
(c) Udall's Practice of Veterinary Medicine.
(d) The Wallace Book of Veterinary Medicine.
4. Who is Herriot's flying instructor?
(a) Flying Officer Hartley.
(b) Flying Officer Worthham.
(c) Flying Officer Woodham.
(d) Flying Officer Cromwell.
5. What does Tristan make for every meal when Siegfried makes him cook?
(a) Eggs and ham.
(b) Eggs and toast.
(c) Porridge and bacon.
(d) Sausage and mash.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the racehorse owner who doesn't trust Herriot to treat his horses and wants Farnon instead?
2. What does the baby Sidney's father do for a living?
3. Who is the first owner of Cedric?
4. What injury does the Golden Retriever have?
5. What does James dream of during an hour's nap in the waiting room of the flying school?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)