|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After six months at Scarborough how many miles can James trot along the beach and cliffs without any trouble?
2. What injury does the Golden Retriever have?
(a) His ribs are broken.
(b) His hip is broken.
(c) His front leg is broken.
(d) His hind leg is broken.
3. What is the name of the woman in the next room to Helen who also just gave birth?
(a) Mrs. Greenburn.
(b) Mrs. Dewinkle.
(c) Mrs. Dudley.
(d) Mrs. Dewburn.
4. To what location are the RAF men marched every day for shooting practice?
(a) To the beach of the town.
(b) To the top of Castle Hill.
(c) To the crest of Cherry Hill.
(d) To the athletic field of Waynesboro.
5. What are the names of the couple whose Golden Retriever is run over by a car?
(a) Jim and Lucy Gothworth.
(b) Peter and Marjorie Gilliard.
(c) Peter and Minerva Goddard.
(d) John and Mary Gilford.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the old shepherd's dog who lay under the table at The Fox and Hounds?
2. What is the name of Mr. Bailes' cow with the peculiar digestive ailment?
3. Which farmer's calves were dying mysteriously?
4. What is the name of the retired shepherd who sat in the same place every night at the Fox and Hounds?
5. What is the biggest problem James faces in the surgery he takes over for a couple weeks for Siegfried's friend?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)