|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stands on top of the cart as the sheaves of corn are thrown up by James?
(a) Another RAFman.
(b) The farmer and his wife.
(c) A neighbor, who is also a farmer.
(d) Two of the farmer's children.
2. Where is the Flying School that James is sent to?
3. What does the baby Sidney's father do for a living?
(a) He's a Chimney Sweep.
(b) He's a carpenter.
(c) He's a backer.
(d) He's a butcher.
4. What are the names of the couple whose Golden Retriever is run over by a car?
(a) John and Mary Gilford.
(b) Jim and Lucy Gothworth.
(c) Peter and Marjorie Gilliard.
(d) Peter and Minerva Goddard.
5. How much does the Herriot baby weigh when he's born?
(a) Ten pounds.
(b) Nine pounds.
(c) Eight pounds.
(d) Eleven pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tristan make for every meal when Siegfried makes him cook?
2. What is erecting eight sheaves of corn without them falling down called?
3. What is the name of Siegfried's college buddy whose vet practice Herriot takes for a couple of weeks?
4. What does James dream of during an hour's nap in the waiting room of the flying school?
5. Who is the first owner of Cedric?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)