|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the housekeeper who takes care of James in the mill town where he is covering for Siegfried's friend?
(a) Mrs. Hollyfield.
(b) Mrs. McCoy.
(c) Mrs. Holroyd.
(d) Mrs. Hatfield.
2. Who is Herriot's flying instructor?
(a) Flying Officer Worthham.
(b) Flying Officer Cromwell.
(c) Flying Officer Hartley.
(d) Flying Officer Woodham.
3. How much does the Herriot baby weigh when he's born?
(a) Ten pounds.
(b) Eight pounds.
(c) Eleven pounds.
(d) Nine pounds.
4. What is the name of the village where Herriot goes to take over the practice of Siegfried's college buddy temporarily?
5. What is the name of the woman in the next room to Helen who also just gave birth?
(a) Mrs. Dudley.
(b) Mrs. Dewinkle.
(c) Mrs. Dewburn.
(d) Mrs. Greenburn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the old shepherd's dog who lay under the table at The Fox and Hounds?
2. What disease does the poor prankster's dog have?
3. Who ends up owning Cedric?
4. What is the name of the estate owned by Mrs. Rumney?
5. What injury does the Golden Retriever have?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)