|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman in the next room to Helen who also just gave birth?
(a) Mrs. Dewburn.
(b) Mrs. Dewinkle.
(c) Mrs. Greenburn.
(d) Mrs. Dudley.
2. What disease does the poor prankster's dog have?
3. Who is the young urchin who constantly plays pranks on James?
(a) Tommy Banks.
(b) William Brink.
(c) Wesley Binks.
(d) Desmond Winks.
4. What is the name of the old shepherd's dog who lay under the table at The Fox and Hounds?
5. What special day was it when a boy played the prank of removing the coal cellar grating and James fell into it up to his chest?
(a) Easter Sunday.
(b) The day of the Darrowby Bicycle Race.
(c) The day of the Darrowby Gala.
(d) St. Patrick's Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Herriot's vet experience come in handy with the farmer he is working for?
2. What is the name of the man whose skinned knee James treats?
3. What is erecting eight sheaves of corn without them falling down called?
4. In the beginning of Chapter 10 James discovers he has lost how many stones since joining the RAF?
5. What is the name of the village where Herriot goes to take over the practice of Siegfried's college buddy temporarily?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)