|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the fee James gets for the only doctoring he had done on a human?
(a) Six shillings.
(b) Five shillings.
(c) A sixpence.
(d) Seven pence.
2. What is the name of Mr. Bailes' cow with the peculiar digestive ailment?
3. What is the name of the old shepherd's dog who lay under the table at The Fox and Hounds?
4. What does James dream of during an hour's nap in the waiting room of the flying school?
(a) His childhood in Scotland.
(b) His wedding day.
(c) Walking with Helen after going on rounds to a farm.
(d) Studying for his degree.
5. What are the names of the couple whose Golden Retriever is run over by a car?
(a) Jim and Lucy Gothworth.
(b) Peter and Marjorie Gilliard.
(c) Peter and Minerva Goddard.
(d) John and Mary Gilford.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does the Herriot baby weigh when he's born?
2. What injury does the Golden Retriever have?
3. Who is the owner of the Fox and Hounds?
4. What farmer is James allotted to help in Shropshire?
5. What is the name of the house where the veterinarians live?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)