|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disease does the poor prankster's dog have?
2. What is the name of the owner of the Greyhound Track?
(a) Mr. Cokefield.
(b) Mr. Coker.
(c) Mr. Stacker.
(d) Mr. Carter.
3. Who cured Mr. Bailes' cow of her ailment?
(a) Larry Smith.
(b) Jerry Takley.
(c) Tim Oakes.
(d) Jim Oakley.
4. What is erecting eight sheaves of corn without them falling down called?
5. What farmer is James allotted to help in Shropshire?
(a) Farmer Edmonds.
(b) Farmer Henley.
(c) Farmer Edwards.
(d) Farmer Whyte.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the airmen put to work doing in a Shropshire town?
2. What special day was it when a boy played the prank of removing the coal cellar grating and James fell into it up to his chest?
3. What does Herriot consider his Bible during his early veterinarian practice?
4. What injury does the Golden Retriever have?
5. How much does the operation on the shepherd's dog cost?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)