|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the owner of the Fox and Hounds?
(a) Mr. Waters.
(b) Mr. Wentworth.
(c) Mr. Waverly.
(d) Mr. Webber.
2. What is the name of the estate owned by Mrs. Rumney?
(a) The Oaks.
(b) Chestnut Hill.
(c) The Willows.
(d) The Laurels.
3. What disease does the poor prankster's dog have?
4. Who is Herriot's flying instructor?
(a) Flying Officer Woodham.
(b) Flying Officer Cromwell.
(c) Flying Officer Hartley.
(d) Flying Officer Worthham.
5. Who is the Flight Sergeant who surprises James at his niceness about the baby?
(a) Flight Sergeant Hackett.
(b) Flight Sergeant Blackett.
(c) Flight Sergeant Barklett.
(d) Flight Sergeant Blackmore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the airmen put to work doing in a Shropshire town?
2. What does James dream of during an hour's nap in the waiting room of the flying school?
3. Who stands on top of the cart as the sheaves of corn are thrown up by James?
4. To what location are the RAF men marched every day for shooting practice?
5. What is the name of the owner of the Greyhound Track?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)