|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does the operation on the shepherd's dog cost?
(a) Twelve Shillings.
(b) One pound.
(c) One and a half pounds.
(d) Two pounds.
2. What is the name of Helen's nurse?
(a) Nurse Brown.
(b) Nurse Green.
(c) Nurse White.
(d) Nurse Black.
3. Who stands on top of the cart as the sheaves of corn are thrown up by James?
(a) Two of the farmer's children.
(b) The farmer and his wife.
(c) A neighbor, who is also a farmer.
(d) Another RAFman.
4. How far away by bus is Herriot from his pregnant wife?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Two and a half hours.
(c) Three and a half hours.
(d) Four hours.
5. What is the name of the owner of the Greyhound Track?
(a) Mr. Stacker.
(b) Mr. Cokefield.
(c) Mr. Carter.
(d) Mr. Coker.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what location are the RAF men marched every day for shooting practice?
2. How does Herriot describe Helen's maternity dress?
3. Who is Herriot's flying instructor?
4. Who is the Flight Sergeant who surprises James at his niceness about the baby?
5. What does Tristan make for every meal when Siegfried makes him cook?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)