|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 - 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Paul Cotterell's dog's name?
2. What color are Helen's eyes?
3. According to vets in Herriot's time what is the worst sign of all in bovines?
(a) They lose their appetitie completely.
(b) Continual vomiting.
(c) The eyes begin to retreat into the head.
(d) Extreme diarrhea.
4. What is the name of the wife of the vet who always get James drunk?
5. What is the name of the vet who always gets James drunk?
(a) Dudley Bartlett.
(b) Hubert Barnsford.
(c) Granville Bennett.
(d) Elwood Barrett.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cured Mr. Bailes' cow of her ailment?
2. What fatal disease does Paul's dog have?
3. What is farmer Blackburn's cow who is calving called?
4. What does Herriot's flying instructor say is "very good indeed, really masterly" about Herriot's first solo flight?
5. What does Herriot consider his Bible during his early veterinarian practice?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)