|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 - 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Andrew's dog's name?
2. Who is Raymond?
(a) A college buddy of Tristan.
(b) A dog James treats.
(c) A neighbor of the man James visits.
(d) A fellow vet in Darrowby.
3. Where is Paul Cotterell from?
(a) The south of England.
(c) The west of England.
4. What is the name of the racehorse owner who doesn't trust Herriot to treat his horses and wants Farnon instead?
5. What kind of horse is it that James has to treat for the racehorse trainer?
(a) A while mare.
(b) A grey filly.
(c) A bay gelding.
(d) A black stallion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is farmer Blackburn's cow who is calving called?
2. Which farmer who James visits to treat one of the animals has a very soft voice, almost a whisper?
3. What is the name of the man with the loudest voice James has ever heard?
4. In the beginning of Chapter 10 James discovers he has lost how many stones since joining the RAF?
5. What is the name of the auctioneer James sees in Drovers Arms?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)