|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 - 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fatal disease does Paul's dog have?
(b) Hodgkin's disease.
(c) Liver cancer.
(d) Lung cancer.
2. What is the name of the racehorse owner who doesn't trust Herriot to treat his horses and wants Farnon instead?
3. What kind of horse is it that James has to treat for the racehorse trainer?
(a) A bay gelding.
(b) A grey filly.
(c) A while mare.
(d) A black stallion.
4. What is the name of the man with the loudest voice James has ever heard?
(a) Len Hampson.
(b) Lewis Hempson.
(c) Larry Hampton.
(d) Lon Henfield.
5. How many hours of instruction does James have before he is sent up for his first solo flight?
(a) Ten hours.
(b) Fifteen hours.
(c) Nine hours.
(d) Twelve hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mr. Bailes' cow with the peculiar digestive ailment?
2. What is the name of the auctioneer James sees in Drovers Arms?
3. What animal that James treats has peritonitis?
4. What is the name of the dog that jumps out at Herriot without warning and scares him each time he comes on a call?
5. What condition does Mr. Blackburn's cow have that makes her so weak and unable to give birth?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)