|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 - 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the racehorse owner who doesn't trust Herriot to treat his horses and wants Farnon instead?
2. Which farmer who James visits to treat one of the animals has a very soft voice, almost a whisper?
(a) Elwood Westley.
(b) Elias Weatherly.
(c) Elijah Wentworth.
(d) Jeremiah Livingsworth.
3. What is Tubby Pinder enthusiastic about?
(b) Horse racing.
4. What kind of horse is it that James has to treat for the racehorse trainer?
(a) A bay gelding.
(b) A while mare.
(c) A black stallion.
(d) A grey filly.
5. What is the name of the dog that jumps out at Herriot without warning and scares him each time he comes on a call?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the wife of the vet who always get James drunk?
2. What condition does Mr. Blackburn's cow have that makes her so weak and unable to give birth?
3. What does Herriot consider his Bible during his early veterinarian practice?
4. What kind of bullock does Herriot treat in Chapter 23?
5. What fatal disease does Paul's dog have?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)