|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 - 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the vet who always gets James drunk?
(a) Elwood Barrett.
(b) Hubert Barnsford.
(c) Dudley Bartlett.
(d) Granville Bennett.
2. What is Tubby Pinder enthusiastic about?
(c) Horse racing.
3. What is the nationality of the restaurant James and Helen are invited to go to in Newcastle?
4. What does Herriot consider his Bible during his early veterinarian practice?
(a) Harvey's Rules of Veterinarians.
(b) The Wallace Book of Veterinary Medicine.
(c) Smith's Book of Veterinary Practice.
(d) Udall's Practice of Veterinary Medicine.
5. How much does Herriot's vet friend say he's going to charge him for the small operation performed on his dog, Sam?
(a) Eight pence.
(b) Ten guineas.
(c) Ten shillings.
(d) Ten pence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fatal disease does Paul's dog have?
2. What kind of horse is it that James has to treat for the racehorse trainer?
3. Who cured Mr. Bailes' cow of her ailment?
4. Who tells James about Paul's suicide?
5. Who is Raymond?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)