|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 - 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the auctioneer James sees in Drovers Arms?
(a) George Wilks.
(b) Graham Windham.
(c) Geoffrey Wilder.
(d) Gerald Wilkinson.
2. What is the name of the vet who always gets James drunk?
(a) Dudley Bartlett.
(b) Hubert Barnsford.
(c) Elwood Barrett.
(d) Granville Bennett.
3. What physical problem does the bullock have?
(b) Heart worm.
(c) Liver fluke.
4. What kind of horse is it that James has to treat for the racehorse trainer?
(a) A bay gelding.
(b) A while mare.
(c) A black stallion.
(d) A grey filly.
5. How far away by bus is Herriot from his pregnant wife?
(a) Three and a half hours.
(b) Four hours.
(c) Two and a half hours.
(d) Three hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal that James treats has peritonitis?
2. To what location are the RAF men marched every day for shooting practice?
3. Who is Raymond?
4. What is the name of the wife of the vet who always get James drunk?
5. What kind of dog does Andrew Vine own?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)