|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 - 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Raymond?
(a) A dog James treats.
(b) A college buddy of Tristan.
(c) A fellow vet in Darrowby.
(d) A neighbor of the man James visits.
2. What is the name of the man with the loudest voice James has ever heard?
(a) Len Hampson.
(b) Lewis Hempson.
(c) Larry Hampton.
(d) Lon Henfield.
3. To what location are the RAF men marched every day for shooting practice?
(a) To the athletic field of Waynesboro.
(b) To the top of Castle Hill.
(c) To the crest of Cherry Hill.
(d) To the beach of the town.
4. What animal that James treats has peritonitis?
(a) A calf.
(b) A pig.
(c) A sheep.
(d) A bull.
5. How far away by bus is Herriot from his pregnant wife?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Four hours.
(c) Three and a half hours.
(d) Two and a half hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Herriot's vet friend say he's going to charge him for the small operation performed on his dog, Sam?
2. What is Paul Cotterell's dog's name?
3. What is the name of the wife of the vet who always get James drunk?
4. Who tells James about Paul's suicide?
5. How does Herriot describe Helen's maternity dress?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)