|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 - 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Herriot consider his Bible during his early veterinarian practice?
(a) Smith's Book of Veterinary Practice.
(b) Harvey's Rules of Veterinarians.
(c) Udall's Practice of Veterinary Medicine.
(d) The Wallace Book of Veterinary Medicine.
2. What is the name of Mr. Bailes' cow with the peculiar digestive ailment?
3. To what location are the RAF men marched every day for shooting practice?
(a) To the beach of the town.
(b) To the athletic field of Waynesboro.
(c) To the top of Castle Hill.
(d) To the crest of Cherry Hill.
4. Who prepares the food at the Winckfield flying school?
(a) Two of the wives of the RAF officers.
(b) Two grizzled old civilians who smoked pipes.
(c) Local women who wanted to serve their country.
(d) A retired chef and his assistant.
5. Where is Paul Cotterell from?
(c) The south of England.
(d) The west of England.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far away by bus is Herriot from his pregnant wife?
2. What is the name of Herriot's Flight Commander?
3. What is the nationality of the restaurant James and Helen are invited to go to in Newcastle?
4. What is the name of the vet who always gets James drunk?
5. What is the name of the wife of the vet who always get James drunk?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)