|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 - 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of dog does Andrew Vine own?
(a) A Jack Russell terrier.
(b) A Cairn terrier.
(c) A Westhighland terrier.
(d) A fox terrier.
2. Who is Raymond?
(a) A neighbor of the man James visits.
(b) A college buddy of Tristan.
(c) A dog James treats.
(d) A fellow vet in Darrowby.
3. Who cured Mr. Bailes' cow of her ailment?
(a) Jerry Takley.
(b) Jim Oakley.
(c) Larry Smith.
(d) Tim Oakes.
4. In the beginning of Chapter 10 James discovers he has lost how many stones since joining the RAF?
(a) Two stones.
(b) Three stones.
(c) One stone.
(d) One and 1/2 stones.
5. What is the name of the wife of the vet who always get James drunk?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Herriot consider his Bible during his early veterinarian practice?
2. How far away by bus is Herriot from his pregnant wife?
3. How many hours of instruction does James have before he is sent up for his first solo flight?
4. How much does Herriot's vet friend say he's going to charge him for the small operation performed on his dog, Sam?
5. What physical problem does the bullock have?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)