|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 - 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the racehorse owner who doesn't trust Herriot to treat his horses and wants Farnon instead?
2. Where is Paul Cotterell from?
(b) The west of England.
(c) The south of England.
3. What kind of dog does Andrew Vine own?
(a) A Westhighland terrier.
(b) A Cairn terrier.
(c) A fox terrier.
(d) A Jack Russell terrier.
4. What is Tubby Pinder enthusiastic about?
(c) Horse racing.
5. How many hours of instruction does James have before he is sent up for his first solo flight?
(a) Ten hours.
(b) Fifteen hours.
(c) Twelve hours.
(d) Nine hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the auctioneer James sees in Drovers Arms?
2. What is the nationality of the restaurant James and Helen are invited to go to in Newcastle?
3. What is the name of Mr. Bailes' cow with the peculiar digestive ailment?
4. What is Paul Cotterell's dog's name?
5. What condition does Mr. Blackburn's cow have that makes her so weak and unable to give birth?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)