|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 - 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the wife of the vet who always get James drunk?
2. What color are Helen's eyes?
3. What physical problem does the bullock have?
(a) Liver fluke.
(c) Heart worm.
4. What does Herriot consider his Bible during his early veterinarian practice?
(a) Udall's Practice of Veterinary Medicine.
(b) The Wallace Book of Veterinary Medicine.
(c) Harvey's Rules of Veterinarians.
(d) Smith's Book of Veterinary Practice.
5. What is Andrew's dog's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What fatal disease does Paul's dog have?
2. According to vets in Herriot's time what is the worst sign of all in bovines?
3. What is the name of the man with the loudest voice James has ever heard?
4. What is the nationality of the restaurant James and Helen are invited to go to in Newcastle?
5. What kind of bullock does Herriot treat in Chapter 23?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)