1. How long have James and Helen been married at the beginning of the book?
(a) A few weeks.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 8 months.
(d) A few months.
2. What wakes up the RAF men each morning and at what time?
(a) The kitchen workers at 5 am.
(b) The officer in charge at 6:15 am.
(c) The clattering of dustbin lids at 6 am.
(d) A bugle at 5:30 am.
3. What is the name of the man who comes to pick up Mr. Dakin's cow for the fatstock market?
(a) Jack Dodson.
(b) John Hodgson.
(c) Alfred Dodge.
(d) Humphrey Logan.
4. What is the name of Mr. Dakin's old cow who returns home to her stall?
5. What is the only thing James can see when he's marching through the thick London fog?
(a) The tower of London.
(b) The swinging lantern.
(c) The trees of the London park.
(d) The man ahead of him.
6. What noble title does William Hulton bear?
This section contains 3,939 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)