Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Herriot feel about eating fat on meat?
(a) He gets tired of it.
(b) He craves it.
(c) He wishes Helen would cook with more fat.
(d) He loathes it.
2. What chance does Herriot take before euthanizing Penny?
(a) Threatening to call the authorities.
(b) Sedating her heavily for several days to break the cycle.
(c) Taking her to the clinic to heal.
(d) Doubling the dosage of the medicine.
3. What saves Herriot from being squashed by Mr. Dacre's bull?
(a) The bull gets bored.
(b) A cow walks by the window.
(c) Rotten boards that give way.
(d) Mr. Dacre intervenes by slapping the bull.
4. What job do Herriot and Siegfried do for Walt Bennett?
(a) Treat an abscess in an old workhorse.
(b) Saving a colicing horse.
(c) Remove a tumor from a horse's eye.
(d) Geld a colt.
5. What does Herriot do to remedy the situation about Peter, Mrs. Tompkin's budgie?
(a) He runs to the store and buys another one just like him.
(b) He catches him with a towel.
(c) He has Mrs. Tompkin hold him.
(d) He tapes his beak shut.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Herriot tries to trim the beak of Mrs. Tompkin's budgie, Peter?
2. What state is Toby in when Herriot makes his diagnosis and takes him to Granville Bennett?
3. What mistake does Herriot make each time he visits Miss Dooley?
4. How was Mr. Bentley acting strangely?
5. What does Herriot see Tristan manage to do?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)