|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Gyp never done in his life?
(a) Work sheep.
(b) Chase cars.
2. Who is Sam?
(a) The Fleming's bull.
(b) A large great dane that lives in the neighborhood.
(c) Helen and Herriot's beagle.
(d) Helen's brother.
3. Why is Herriot unable to comply with Miss Dooley's request?
(a) Cindy is not close enough to delivery.
(b) The pregnancy is too far along.
(c) The puppies have not been born yet.
(d) He does not have the time.
4. Who did Herriot bring the animal to?
(a) Granville Bennett.
(b) Colonel Bosworth.
5. What does Herriot tell Mrs. Chapman as he leaves her house the night of the Daffodil Ball?
(a) That Helen is his "young lady".
(b) He thanks her for getting him out of the Ball.
(c) To not call him again at night unless it's an emergency.
(d) None of the above.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Herriot do to remedy the situation about Peter, Mrs. Tompkin's budgie?
2. What happens when Herriot tries to trim the beak of Mrs. Tompkin's budgie, Peter?
3. What does Herriot think is wrong with Toby, the cocker spaniel?
4. What does Siegfried tell Herriot his check is for?
5. How does Herriot usually catch Mrs. Bond's cats?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)