Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapters 1-3
1. In chapter one, Herriot returns to bed after a long night out. Where was he?
2. What does Harold Ingledew do that keeps his neighbors awake?
3. What caused Herriot discomfort during chapter one?
4. What delightful occurrence makes Herriot forget his discomfort while out for a moment in chapter one?
5. Where did James and Helen move to after their marriage?
6. What is Jock's favorite thing?
7. What causes Herriot concern about Jock?
8. How is peace restored to Jock's life?
9. Why does Herbert not have a mother?
10. How does Herbert stay alive without a mother?
11. What happens to the ewes that causes one to lose her...
This section contains 2,032 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)