|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 45-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Granville Bennett do for Herriot?
(a) Recommend him to a local farmer.
(b) Agree to hand over a patient that needed to be hospitalized.
(c) Operate on an old spaniel in delicate condition.
(d) None of the above.
2. What has Gyp never done in his life?
(b) Work sheep.
(c) Chase cars.
3. After chastising Herriot and Tristan, how successful is Siegfried at examining Clancy?
(a) He completes the examination without a problem.
(b) He manages to examine Clancy with the help of three men.
(c) He gets bitten, but completes the examination.
(d) Not at all.
4. What state is Toby in when Herriot makes his diagnosis and takes him to Granville Bennett?
(a) Skin and bones.
(c) Twice his original size.
(d) Raging fever.
5. How easy does Herriot find it to diagnose the second batch of Darby cattle?
(a) It takes him a long time because he has to do several tests.
(b) He has no idea what is wrong the first two times he sees them.
(c) He knows almost immediately that it is going to be just as bad.
(d) He still does not know what was wrong with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Siegfried suspect is the cause of Clancy's vomiting?
2. Which of the following could be used to describe Granville Bennett?
3. How many cats does Mrs. Bond keep?
4. What did the inspector find in an old shed?
5. What does Herriot know the mortality rate is of calves that have the "white scours" like Mr. Clark's five calves.
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)