|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 45-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After chastising Herriot and Tristan, how successful is Siegfried at examining Clancy?
(a) He gets bitten, but completes the examination.
(b) Not at all.
(c) He completes the examination without a problem.
(d) He manages to examine Clancy with the help of three men.
2. What can Herriot do for Mr. Clark's five calves?
(a) Make them as warm and comfortable as possible.
(b) Not much that would help.
(c) All of the above.
(d) E coli antiserum and astringent powders.
3. Where was Percy's tumor?
(a) His testicle.
(b) At the base of his tail.
(c) Above his left eye.
(d) His mouth.
4. What reception does Herriot receive from the lady and her poodle?
(a) The lady is appalled that the poodle likes Herriot.
(b) They both look at him with sweet, dewey eyes.
(c) They both glare at him hostilely.
(d) The poodle tries to hide behind the lady, who says he never does that.
5. What is wrong with Benjamin's leg on Herriot's last call before leaving for the Air Force?
(a) It is severley dislocated.
(b) It was caught in a trap.
(c) It is broken.
(d) It is swollen from a snake bite.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Herbert and the ewe end up together?
2. What does Walt Bennett do that angers Siegfried?
3. How does Herbert stay alive without a mother?
4. What does Herriot get caught picking up at the surgery?
5. What is Tristan's response to having his foot stepped on by a cow?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)