|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 45-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Siegfried chastise Herriot and Tristan for in chapter six?
(a) Leaving instruments at farms after a field call.
(b) Not being punctual.
(c) Being careless and flippant.
(d) Drinking on the job.
2. How late is Herriot by the end of the afternoon?
(a) He has time to spare.
(b) He is three hours late.
(c) Not at all - he makes it just on time.
(d) He is under a half hour late.
3. What happens when Herriot tries to trim the beak of Mrs. Tompkin's budgie, Peter?
(a) Peter gets away and flies around the room.
(b) The budgie bites him.
(c) None of the above.
(d) Peter dies as soon as he picks him up.
4. What do Helen and Herriot need that he is designated to pick up at house sales?
(a) Antiques to give as gifts.
(b) Decor for the walls.
(c) Basics for the house like chairs and rugs.
5. What does Herriot think might have caused Kitson's dying ewe to recover?
(a) Relief from the pain and suffering.
(b) The lamb for her to take care of.
(c) The antibiotics.
(d) The care and love she received.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Siegfried do to get even with Walt Bennett?
2. What does Herriot do for Mrs Donovan and Roy?
3. Why is communication with Joe Mulligan difficult?
4. What was wrong with Harry Sumner's young bull?
5. What form of self indulgence has Herriot developed over his time as a country vet?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)