|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Herriot do for Mrs Donovan and Roy?
(a) Agree to visit them daily for a couple weeks.
(b) Nurse Roy back to health.
(c) Convince the inspector to let her keep him.
(d) Set a broken bone free of charge.
2. How did Mr. Kitson make the delivery that Herriot performs much more difficult?
(a) None of the above.
(b) By talking loudly the entire time.
(c) By asking Herriot to explain everything he does.
(d) By insisting they do it in a tiny dark stall.
3. Where did Herriot agree to go before returning home?
(a) To another surgery.
(b) To a meeting.
(c) The Club.
(d) To Colonel Bosworth's home.
4. Why does Herbert not have a mother?
(a) She rejected him at birth.
(b) She died giving birth.
(c) His mother is sickly and the farmer removed him.
(d) None of the above.
5. How long does it take Granville to work on Dinah?
(a) Almost all day.
(c) Almost an hour.
(d) A couple hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes with Herriot to the Darrowby show?
2. Why does Herriot end up officiating at the Darrowby show?
3. What does Herriot think might have caused Kitson's dying ewe to recover?
4. What was wrong with Mr. Thwaite's cow?
5. After chastising Herriot and Tristan, how successful is Siegfried at examining Clancy?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)