|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state is Toby in when Herriot makes his diagnosis and takes him to Granville Bennett?
(b) Twice his original size.
(c) Skin and bones.
(d) Raging fever.
2. How does Dinah do after being treated by Granville?
(a) She dies three days later.
(b) She is hospitalized for over a week.
(c) She recovers quickly.
(d) She never fully recovers.
3. What does Carmondy ask Herriot for?
(a) Hands on experience.
(b) A referral.
(d) To stop quizzing him about diseases.
4. How many cats does Mrs. Bond keep?
(a) Only Boris.
(b) One indoor cat and five outdoor cats.
(c) Three indoor cats and three outdoor cats.
(d) Many many cats both indoors and out.
5. Why does Herriot end up officiating at the Darrowby show?
(a) Siegfried is out of town that day.
(b) He owed a favor to the town councilman.
(c) The usual officiator fell ill that day.
(d) He was the only vet on the grounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes a cloud to darken Herriot's day a the Darrowby show?
2. What saves Herriot from being squashed by Mr. Dacre's bull?
3. What response does Mrs. Crump have to Mr. Crump offering Herriot some of his wine?
4. What does Mr. Pickersgill want to try on his cow to cure the mastitis?
5. What characteristic caused Colonel Bosworth to treat his animals so well?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)