|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the ewes that causes one to lose her babies?
(a) They are chased by a dog.
(b) They drink contaminated water.
(c) They catch a virus.
(d) They go hungry.
2. What was Herriot suspected of for his placement of the family pets winners?
(a) Taking bribes.
(b) Giving first place to the squire's son.
(c) Being biased against rabbits.
(d) Awarding prizes to his clients.
3. What do Granville and Herriot do while waiting for Dinah to wake up?
(a) Make a call to treat a cow.
(b) Discuss animal care.
(c) Eat and drink.
(d) Place bets on race horses.
4. Where does Herriot go when he leaves the Crumps?
(a) To the Crump's neighbors called the Bamfords.
(b) He is called to the Bamfords for an emergency calving.
(c) He falls asleep in his car.
(d) Back to his house without finishing his rounds.
5. What interferes with the enjoyment of Herriot's purchase at home?
(a) There is no room to use it.
(b) None of the above.
(c) The smell.
(d) The color is awful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do vets do for husk today?
2. Who goes with Herriot to the Darrowby show?
3. What reason does Herriot believe is the true reason that Mr. Wilkin sold Sweep instead of Gyp?
4. Who is Richard Edmundson?
5. Which of the following best characterizes Herriot's opinion of Carmondy at the end of their acquaintance?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)