|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Herriot suspected of for his placement of the family pets winners?
(a) Taking bribes.
(b) Being biased against rabbits.
(c) Giving first place to the squire's son.
(d) Awarding prizes to his clients.
2. What does Siegfried suspect is the cause of Clancy's vomiting?
(a) He is a very old dog.
(b) A stomach tumor.
(c) He eats every bit of trash he finds.
(d) Joe feeds him rotten meat.
3. Why does Helen go with Herriot when he leaves the Daffodil Ball on his call?
(a) Richard Edmundson was drunk and she wanted to leave.
(b) She needed a lift home.
(c) He asked her if she wanted to.
(d) The call is her father's prize bull.
4. What reception does Herriot receive from the lady and her poodle?
(a) They both look at him with sweet, dewey eyes.
(b) The lady is appalled that the poodle likes Herriot.
(c) The poodle tries to hide behind the lady, who says he never does that.
(d) They both glare at him hostilely.
5. How long does it take Granville to work on Dinah?
(b) Almost an hour.
(c) Almost all day.
(d) A couple hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Herriot injects the cow?
2. Which of the following best describes Zoe, Granville's wife?
3. What would Cliff do after he fought with his wife?
4. How was Badger's death significant to Harland Grange?
5. Why did Harry Sumner get Monty?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)