|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Herriot do to remedy the situation about Peter, Mrs. Tompkin's budgie?
(a) He runs to the store and buys another one just like him.
(b) He has Mrs. Tompkin hold him.
(c) He catches him with a towel.
(d) He tapes his beak shut.
2. After driving by the scene of the hauntings at night, what is Herriot surprised by when he returns to Skeldale house?
(a) An unknown car parked in his spot in the garage.
(b) Tristan and Siegfried waiting up for him.
(c) Another sighting of the ghost that night.
(d) Tristan dressed as a monk in his room.
3. What does Herriot think is wrong with Toby, the cocker spaniel?
(b) He ate something bad.
(c) Nothing, he's just a runt.
(d) Internal infection.
4. What happens when Herriot tries to trim the beak of Mrs. Tompkin's budgie, Peter?
(a) Peter dies as soon as he picks him up.
(b) Peter gets away and flies around the room.
(c) None of the above.
(d) The budgie bites him.
5. Where was Percy's tumor?
(a) Above his left eye.
(b) His mouth.
(c) His testicle.
(d) At the base of his tail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sam?
2. What does Granville Bennett do for Herriot?
3. What made Ben Ashby rethink getting a closer look at Harry Sumner's heifer?
4. What state is Toby in when Herriot makes his diagnosis and takes him to Granville Bennett?
5. What causes Herriot concern about Jock?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)