|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Cliff do after he fought with his wife?
(a) Make her sleep outside.
(b) Throw himself into his work.
(c) Disapear for a few days and return as if nothing had happened.
(d) Go to the stables and spend the night with the horses.
2. What does Mr. Pickersgill call mastitis?
(a) Them masticks.
(d) Hot udder.
3. What does Herriot do to remedy the situation about Peter, Mrs. Tompkin's budgie?
(a) He has Mrs. Tompkin hold him.
(b) He catches him with a towel.
(c) He runs to the store and buys another one just like him.
(d) He tapes his beak shut.
4. Where did James and Helen move to after their marriage?
(a) Onto Helen's family property.
(b) Into a flat next door to the clinic.
(c) The third story of the Skeldale House.
(d) A small cottage on the edge of town.
5. What state is Toby in when Herriot makes his diagnosis and takes him to Granville Bennett?
(a) Skin and bones.
(c) Raging fever.
(d) Twice his original size.
Short Answer Questions
1. What odd tools did Mr. Ross require to fix the animal?
2. What does Siegfried chastise Herriot and Tristan for in chapter six?
3. What does Mr Kendall give to Siegfried when they call to his ranch to see a cow?
4. What does Herriot go to see Boris for?
5. What holiday is Herriot about to celebrate in chapter twenty?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)