|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Herriot learn about the Bamfords the day after he goes there?
(a) They often hosted people leaving the Crumps.
(b) They lost a cow because he didn't make it there in time.
(c) There were ruthlessly against drinking and alcohol.
(d) They thought he was homeless.
2. Why does Herriot end up officiating at the Darrowby show?
(a) He was the only vet on the grounds.
(b) He owed a favor to the town councilman.
(c) The usual officiator fell ill that day.
(d) Siegfried is out of town that day.
3. What two animals does Herriot treat or diagnose at the Darrowby show?
(a) A cow and a dog.
(b) A cow and a pig.
(c) A dog and a pony.
(d) A pig and a horse.
4. What does Herriot tell Mrs. Chapman as he leaves her house the night of the Daffodil Ball?
(a) That Helen is his "young lady".
(b) To not call him again at night unless it's an emergency.
(c) He thanks her for getting him out of the Ball.
(d) None of the above.
5. What does Carmondy ask Herriot for?
(b) Hands on experience.
(c) A referral.
(d) To stop quizzing him about diseases.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the inspector find in an old shed?
2. After chastising Herriot and Tristan, how successful is Siegfried at examining Clancy?
3. What does Herriot feel vets are regularly called to do?
4. What holiday is Herriot about to celebrate in chapter twenty?
5. What happens to the ewes that causes one to lose her babies?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)