|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Pickersgill call mastitis?
(a) Them masticks.
(b) Hot udder.
2. What was wrong with Harry Sumner's young bull?
(a) He went blind.
(b) McLuskie's Disease
(c) He had hairball in his fourth stomach.
3. What was especially difficult about Herriot's purchase at the auction house?
(a) None of the above.
(b) Transporting it to his car.
(c) Explaining to Helen what he had purchased.
(d) Figuring out how to set it up.
4. What did the inspector find in an old shed?
(a) The bones of many cats.
(b) A patient, starving, yellow dog.
(c) An old horse.
(d) All of the above.
5. What does Herriot get caught picking up at the surgery?
(a) A new hoof knife.
(b) A jug of ale.
(c) A wad of cash.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do people report seeing the monk at night?
2. What would Cliff do after he fought with his wife?
3. What causes Herriot concern about Jock?
4. How does Siegfried treat Mrs. Dalby when she comes to Skeldale house?
5. How was Badger's death significant to Harland Grange?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)