|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last thing Herriot sees at the Darrowby show?
(a) The cow he treated at the beginning getting into a truck.
(b) Helen leaving in a fancy car with Richard while he crank starts his.
(c) The usual officiator laughing over beer with all the farmers.
(d) The goldfish in its bowl forgotten on a table.
2. What was the challenge measuring ponies at the Darrowby show?
(a) The ground was too uneven to measure well.
(b) Herriot had to catch each pony to measure it.
(c) Owners tried to convince Herriot the ponies were a different size.
(d) The ponies wouldn't stand still to be measured.
3. What does Herriot get caught picking up at the surgery?
(a) A new hoof knife.
(b) A jug of ale.
(c) A wad of cash.
4. What was Herriot suspected of for his placement of the family pets winners?
(a) Being biased against rabbits.
(b) Giving first place to the squire's son.
(c) Taking bribes.
(d) Awarding prizes to his clients.
5. What do vets do for husk today?
(a) None of the above.
(b) The exact same process.
(c) There is a vaccine and a good therapeutic agent.
(d) Administer antibiotics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do people report seeing the monk at night?
2. What causes a cloud to darken Herriot's day a the Darrowby show?
3. Why does Herriot suspect that Mr. Pickersgill is the cause of the problem with his cow's mastitis?
4. What do Granville and Herriot do while waiting for Dinah to wake up?
5. What was especially difficult about Herriot's purchase at the auction house?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)