|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do vets do for husk today?
(a) None of the above.
(b) The exact same process.
(c) There is a vaccine and a good therapeutic agent.
(d) Administer antibiotics.
2. What does Harold Ingledew do that keeps his neighbors awake?
(a) Sing loudly when he's drunk.
(b) Do his repair work at night on full moons.
(c) None of the above.
(d) Keeps his lambing pens near his neighbors house.
3. What happens to the ewes that causes one to lose her babies?
(a) They drink contaminated water.
(b) They are chased by a dog.
(c) They go hungry.
(d) They catch a virus.
4. What delightful occurrence makes Herriot forget his discomfort while out for a moment in chapter one?
(a) The birth of a new lamb.
(b) The sight of a cow he saved the year before.
(c) The farmer's hearty welcome and thanks.
(d) A taste of Mrs Ingledew's pie.
5. How is peace restored to Jock's life?
(a) The puppies are sold.
(b) He stops chasing cars.
(c) He figures out he can outsmart the puppies.
(d) He finds a short cut that makes him win.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Herriot do for Mrs Donovan and Roy?
2. What does Siegfried chastise Herriot and Tristan for in chapter six?
3. What was Herriot suspected of for his placement of the family pets winners?
4. What causes a cloud to darken Herriot's day a the Darrowby show?
5. After chastising Herriot and Tristan, how successful is Siegfried at examining Clancy?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)