|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After driving by the scene of the hauntings at night, what is Herriot surprised by when he returns to Skeldale house?
(a) Tristan and Siegfried waiting up for him.
(b) An unknown car parked in his spot in the garage.
(c) Tristan dressed as a monk in his room.
(d) Another sighting of the ghost that night.
2. What condition are the second group of young cows in that Herriot goes to see at the Dalby farm?
(a) Coughing uncontrallably.
(b) Clearly very sick and thin,
(c) Robust and energetic.
(d) Lethargic and feverish.
3. What was Herriot suspected of for his placement of the family pets winners?
(a) Taking bribes.
(b) Giving first place to the squire's son.
(c) Awarding prizes to his clients.
(d) Being biased against rabbits.
4. What made survival for the Dalby family especially difficult?
(a) They weren't from the area and so didn't know the land well.
(b) A horrible accident that had crippled the father, Billy.
(c) They had a huge family and a supported others that couldn't work.
(d) The death of Billy Dalby, the father.
5. Why are Herriot and Tristan reluctant to fully diagnose Clancy?
(a) Because they are afraid of what they will find.
(b) Because he is mean and extremely large.
(c) None of the above.
(d) Because he is very smelly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Herriot end up officiating at the Darrowby show?
2. Why is communication with Joe Mulligan difficult?
3. What do Granville and Herriot do while waiting for Dinah to wake up?
4. What happens when Herriot injects the cow?
5. Where did James and Helen move to after their marriage?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)