|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Pickersgill call mastitis?
(a) Hot udder.
(d) Them masticks.
2. How is peace restored to Jock's life?
(a) He finds a short cut that makes him win.
(b) The puppies are sold.
(c) He figures out he can outsmart the puppies.
(d) He stops chasing cars.
3. What reception does Herriot receive from the lady and her poodle?
(a) The poodle tries to hide behind the lady, who says he never does that.
(b) The lady is appalled that the poodle likes Herriot.
(c) They both look at him with sweet, dewey eyes.
(d) They both glare at him hostilely.
4. How long does it take Granville to work on Dinah?
(a) Almost an hour.
(b) Almost all day.
(d) A couple hours.
5. What does Harold Ingledew do that keeps his neighbors awake?
(a) Sing loudly when he's drunk.
(b) Keeps his lambing pens near his neighbors house.
(c) Do his repair work at night on full moons.
(d) None of the above.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Herbert stay alive without a mother?
2. What was the challenge measuring ponies at the Darrowby show?
3. Which of the following best describes Zoe, Granville's wife?
4. Who is Herriot with when they see the monk at night?
5. What does Herriot get caught picking up at the surgery?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)