|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Donovan?
(a) All of the above.
(b) An old gypsy.
(c) A nosy old lady.
(d) A woman who fancies herself an animal doctor.
2. What was wrong with the second batch of cows on the Darby farm?
(a) Copper deficiency.
(c) He still does not know.
(d) A rare virus.
3. Who or what does Herriot end up prescribing a solution for that also cures the mastitis of Mr. Pickersgill's cow?
(a) Mr. Pickersgill's back.
(b) The cow's dull coat.
(c) The odor in the barn.
4. What does Herriot do for Mrs Donovan and Roy?
(a) Nurse Roy back to health.
(b) Set a broken bone free of charge.
(c) Agree to visit them daily for a couple weeks.
(d) Convince the inspector to let her keep him.
5. Where did James and Helen move to after their marriage?
(a) Onto Helen's family property.
(b) A small cottage on the edge of town.
(c) The third story of the Skeldale House.
(d) Into a flat next door to the clinic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What interferes with the enjoyment of Herriot's purchase at home?
2. After chastising Herriot and Tristan, how successful is Siegfried at examining Clancy?
3. What delightful occurrence makes Herriot forget his discomfort while out for a moment in chapter one?
4. What was Herriot suspected of for his placement of the family pets winners?
5. What do Helen and Herriot need that he is designated to pick up at house sales?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)