|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dinah do after being treated by Granville?
(a) She dies three days later.
(b) She recovers quickly.
(c) She is hospitalized for over a week.
(d) She never fully recovers.
2. Which of the following could be used to describe Granville Bennett?
(a) Work hard play hard.
(b) All of the above.
(c) A local legend.
(d) Larger than life.
3. What could Herriot do medicinally for the cattle with husk?
(a) An injection.
(b) An operation.
(c) Very little beyond worming them.
(d) Pump a vitamin syrup into their stomachs.
4. Why are Herriot and Tristan reluctant to fully diagnose Clancy?
(a) Because he is mean and extremely large.
(b) Because they are afraid of what they will find.
(c) Because he is very smelly.
(d) None of the above.
5. What reception does Herriot receive from the lady and her poodle?
(a) The poodle tries to hide behind the lady, who says he never does that.
(b) They both glare at him hostilely.
(c) The lady is appalled that the poodle likes Herriot.
(d) They both look at him with sweet, dewey eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes with Herriot to the Darrowby show?
2. What does Mr Kendall give to Siegfried when they call to his ranch to see a cow?
3. What do vets do for husk today?
4. What do Granville and Herriot do while waiting for Dinah to wake up?
5. When Herriot goes walking through the vegetables to clear his mind, what does he hear?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)