|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Siegfried chastise Herriot and Tristan for in chapter six?
(a) Drinking on the job.
(b) Not being punctual.
(c) Leaving instruments at farms after a field call.
(d) Being careless and flippant.
2. What does Herriot learn about the Bamfords the day after he goes there?
(a) They thought he was homeless.
(b) They often hosted people leaving the Crumps.
(c) There were ruthlessly against drinking and alcohol.
(d) They lost a cow because he didn't make it there in time.
3. What does Siegfried suspect is the cause of Clancy's vomiting?
(a) He is a very old dog.
(b) A stomach tumor.
(c) He eats every bit of trash he finds.
(d) Joe feeds him rotten meat.
4. What happens when Herriot injects the cow?
(a) She stops panicking so they can set her leg.
(b) She goes into convulsions.
(c) She dies.
(d) She relaxes, and few minutes later stands up.
5. Who is Mrs. Donovan?
(a) All of the above.
(b) A woman who fancies herself an animal doctor.
(c) A nosy old lady.
(d) An old gypsy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Herriot go when he leaves the Crumps?
2. Who or what does Herriot end up prescribing a solution for that also cures the mastitis of Mr. Pickersgill's cow?
3. Who goes with Herriot to the Darrowby show?
4. What did the inspector find in an old shed?
5. What causes Herriot concern about Jock?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)