|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is peace restored to Jock's life?
(a) The puppies are sold.
(b) He finds a short cut that makes him win.
(c) He figures out he can outsmart the puppies.
(d) He stops chasing cars.
2. What does Mr. Pickersgill call mastitis?
(b) Them masticks.
(d) Hot udder.
3. Where did James and Helen move to after their marriage?
(a) Onto Helen's family property.
(b) Into a flat next door to the clinic.
(c) A small cottage on the edge of town.
(d) The third story of the Skeldale House.
4. What did the inspector find in an old shed?
(a) A patient, starving, yellow dog.
(b) The bones of many cats.
(c) All of the above.
(d) An old horse.
5. What does Herriot learn about the Bamfords the day after he goes there?
(a) They thought he was homeless.
(b) They lost a cow because he didn't make it there in time.
(c) They often hosted people leaving the Crumps.
(d) There were ruthlessly against drinking and alcohol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr Kendall give to Siegfried when they call to his ranch to see a cow?
2. Where does Herriot go when he leaves the Crumps?
3. What happens to the ewes that causes one to lose her babies?
4. Who is Mrs. Donovan?
5. After chastising Herriot and Tristan, how successful is Siegfried at examining Clancy?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)