Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Siegfried suspect is the cause of Clancy's vomiting?
(a) He eats every bit of trash he finds.
(b) A stomach tumor.
(c) He is a very old dog.
(d) Joe feeds him rotten meat.
2. What caused Herriot discomfort during chapter one?
(a) The extreme cold.
(b) Being the outsider in a local gathering.
(c) The mud.
(d) Mr Ingledew's inappropriate stories.
3. What response does Mrs. Crump have to Mr. Crump offering Herriot some of his wine?
(a) She is offended and leaves.
(b) She encourages Herriot to try some of everything.
(c) She warns Herriot that it is terrible.
(d) She tells him not to pester people by offering it.
4. Why were dogs flocking to Mr. Partridge's house?
(a) Mr. Partridge was feeding the strays.
(b) They were attracted to Percy.
(c) They were attacking Percy.
(d) They were going through his trash.
5. What was Herriot's opinion of horse work?
(a) "The most dangerous and thrilling work for a vet."
(b) "The bleakest and least studied part of our field."
(c) "The simplest and most pleasant work we are handed."
(d) "The roughest and most arduous part of our life."
Short Answer Questions
1. What odd tools did Mr. Ross require to fix the animal?
2. How does Herbert stay alive without a mother?
3. Where does Herriot go when he leaves the Crumps?
4. How easy does Herriot find it to diagnose the second batch of Darby cattle?
5. What was the challenge measuring ponies at the Darrowby show?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)