|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 38-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do vets do for husk today?
(a) The exact same process.
(b) Administer antibiotics.
(c) There is a vaccine and a good therapeutic agent.
(d) None of the above.
2. Where did James and Helen move to after their marriage?
(a) The third story of the Skeldale House.
(b) A small cottage on the edge of town.
(c) Onto Helen's family property.
(d) Into a flat next door to the clinic.
3. Why does the disease have such serious ramifications for Frank?
(a) It was caused by the byre he built.
(b) It causes the cows to abort and not produce milk.
(c) It kills the cattle.
(d) The locals already doubted his ability.
4. What does Carmondy ask Herriot for?
(a) Hands on experience.
(b) A referral.
(d) To stop quizzing him about diseases.
5. Why did it take so long for Herriot and Granville to reach the bar?
(a) The crowd was too large.
(b) Their were tables and chairs in their way.
(c) Harriot kept trying to steer Granville away.
(d) Granville kept running into people he knew.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Harry Sumner get Monty?
2. How many cats does Mrs. Bond keep?
3. What does Harold Ingledew do that keeps his neighbors awake?
4. What does Granville Bennett do for Herriot?
5. What is husk, the first ailment that afflicted the Darby cattle?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)