|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 38-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Herriot bring the animal to?
(b) Granville Bennett.
(d) Colonel Bosworth.
2. What does Siegfried suspect is the cause of Clancy's vomiting?
(a) A stomach tumor.
(b) Joe feeds him rotten meat.
(c) He is a very old dog.
(d) He eats every bit of trash he finds.
3. In the beginning of chapter 15, why is Siegfried especially touchy and cantankerous?
(a) He and Tristan had been fighting about finances.
(b) He has just been forced to give up smoking for health reasons.
(c) He was unsuccesful treating a dog the day before and it died.
(d) He has a toothache.
4. What do vets do for husk today?
(a) There is a vaccine and a good therapeutic agent.
(b) Administer antibiotics.
(c) None of the above.
(d) The exact same process.
5. Who is Marmaduke "Duke" Skelton?
(a) A retired veterinarian.
(b) An experienced old farmer.
(c) A local animal healer.
(d) Mr. Thwaite's cousin from the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the challenge measuring ponies at the Darrowby show?
2. What condition are the second group of young cows in that Herriot goes to see at the Dalby farm?
3. How does Dinah do after being treated by Granville?
4. What do the Kirby's do that Mr. Brown does not?
5. Which of the following best describes Zoe, Granville's wife?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)