|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two animals does Herriot treat or diagnose at the Darrowby show?
(a) A cow and a dog.
(b) A dog and a pony.
(c) A pig and a horse.
(d) A cow and a pig.
2. What did the A.A man say to Herriot?
(a) That driving in the snow would be too dangerous.
(b) That his tired were to bald to drive.
(c) That the road they had driven the previous night was closed.
(d) That he would have to detour down more windy road.
3. What does Mr Kendall give to Siegfried when they call to his ranch to see a cow?
(a) A jug of ale to share when the job was done.
(b) A stethoscope Siegfried left there.
(d) Fake money.
4. What interferes with the enjoyment of Herriot's purchase at home?
(a) The color is awful.
(b) None of the above.
(c) The smell.
(d) There is no room to use it.
5. Where was Percy's tumor?
(a) His testicle.
(b) His mouth.
(c) At the base of his tail.
(d) Above his left eye.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was especially difficult about Herriot's purchase at the auction house?
2. What does Herriot feel vets are regularly called to do?
3. What animals does Herriot have to judge in the family pet competition?
4. What was Herriot's opinion of horse work?
5. Why didn't Herriot refuse the refills of whiskey and food?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)