|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was wrong with Harry Sumner's young bull?
(a) He went blind.
(b) He had hairball in his fourth stomach.
(d) McLuskie's Disease
2. After chastising Herriot and Tristan, how successful is Siegfried at examining Clancy?
(a) Not at all.
(b) He manages to examine Clancy with the help of three men.
(c) He completes the examination without a problem.
(d) He gets bitten, but completes the examination.
3. After all the horses were gone from Harland Grange, what animal replaced them?
4. What interferes with the enjoyment of Herriot's purchase at home?
(a) There is no room to use it.
(b) The smell.
(c) The color is awful.
(d) None of the above.
5. What two animals does Herriot treat or diagnose at the Darrowby show?
(a) A dog and a pony.
(b) A cow and a pig.
(c) A cow and a dog.
(d) A pig and a horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Siegfried chastise Herriot and Tristan for in chapter six?
2. Why didn't Herriot refuse the refills of whiskey and food?
3. Why does Herriot suspect that Mr. Pickersgill is the cause of the problem with his cow's mastitis?
4. What made Ben Ashby rethink getting a closer look at Harry Sumner's heifer?
5. What animals does Herriot have to judge in the family pet competition?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)