|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does the surgeon charge for removing the stitches in John Grady's face?
2. What is the name of the town where John Grady and Rawlins stop with their captors?
3. What is the name of the hotel where John Grady waits for Alejandra?
4. Where is the man hiding when he shoots John Grady?
5. What is the scene depicted on the tapestry in the room where the Senora and John Grady meet?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is it that drives John Grady to set out to break the sixteen wild horses on Don Hector's ranch? Does he prove what he set out to do? Is this a natural part of John Grady's makeup?
Essay Topic 2
What is the Senora's attitude regarding fate? How does that compare to your own attitude on fate?
Essay Topic 3
What is it that makes John Grady go to Mexico in the first place? What is the effect of this situation over him as he ages?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)