Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does John Grady gain entrance to the school room where he expects to encounter the Captain?
2. Why does the Captain tell Rawlins to pull down his pants?
3. What does Blevins say he believes will happen to him?
4. How many days do John Grady and Rawlins travel as captives?
5. What is the name of the prison where John Grady and Rawlins are taken?
Essay Topic 1
What is the relationship between John Grady and Lacy Rawlins? How does it evolve over time?
Essay Topic 2
Though John Grady seems the obvious leader, there are some instances in which Rawlins makes demands or takes the lead. List at least two, including their significance.
Essay Topic 3
What does John Grady plan to do when he takes the Captain hostage? What happens? Why?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)