|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John Grady have for dinner with the Reverend and Mrs. Blevins?
2. Where does Rawlins say he wants to go next?
3. What kind of drink is John Grady given while he's recuperating from his knife wounds?
4. What do the men take when they catch up with John Grady and the Captain?
5. What does the Captain tell John Grady they know about Rawlins from his confession?
Essay Topic 1
What is the Captain's reasons for arranging the murder of Blevins? How does he use that as an example to John Grady and Rawlins?
Essay Topic 2
Why does it seem that Rawlins always deferred to John Grady's judgments and decisions? Name at least three instances in which this is the case.
Essay Topic 3
What is the argument John Grady and Rawlins have after they are arrested? How does this impact the two of them and their relationship?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)