Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does John Grady gain entrance to the school room where he expects to encounter the Captain?
2. Why does the Captain tell Rawlins to pull down his pants?
3. What does Blevins say he believes will happen to him?
4. How many days do John Grady and Rawlins travel as captives?
5. What is the name of the prison where John Grady and Rawlins are taken?
Essay Topic 1
Why does it seem that Rawlins always deferred to John Grady's judgments and decisions? Name at least three instances in which this is the case.
Essay Topic 2
Why are John Grady and Rawlins arrested? Why are they held?
Essay Topic 3
What is the argument John Grady and Rawlins have after they are arrested? How does this impact the two of them and their relationship?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)