Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does John Grady gain entrance to the school room where he expects to encounter the Captain?
2. Why does the Captain tell Rawlins to pull down his pants?
3. What does Blevins say he believes will happen to him?
4. How many days do John Grady and Rawlins travel as captives?
5. What is the name of the prison where John Grady and Rawlins are taken?
Essay Topic 1
Who is Jimmy Blevins? Describe his background, his life and the things that put him in the position to be killed.
Essay Topic 2
What is the relationship between John Grady and Lacy Rawlins? How does it evolve over time?
Essay Topic 3
What is the advice John Grady gets from a group of Mexican children when he explains that he is going to try to win Alejandra's love? What does John Grady do with that advice? How does it compare with the reality of the situation between the two?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)