|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Senora say are the bonds that tie people closest together?
2. What color is the table in Perez's room?
3. Who is the first of the three to be taken to the Captain for questioning the day after John Grady and Rawlins' arrival?
4. What gift does John Grady buy for Alejandra while he waits for her?
5. What do the men take when they catch up with John Grady and the Captain?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why are John Grady and Rawlins arrested? Why are they held?
Essay Topic 2
What is the Senora's attitude regarding fate? How does that compare to your own attitude on fate?
Essay Topic 3
How is the relationship between John Grady and Alejandra discovered? Why is it that they kept it a secret? Could they have handled it differently?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)