|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first real meal John Grady is given after his injury from the knife fight?
2. What excuse does Alejandra say she'll give in order that she can leave to meet John Grady a day ahead of her planned arrival at the ranch?
3. What time is John Grady told to return for a meeting with the Senora?
4. What do the farm workers give John Grady to make his ride more comfortable?
5. What color is the envelope John Grady is given as he prepares to leave the ranch?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Though John Grady seems the obvious leader, there are some instances in which Rawlins makes demands or takes the lead. List at least two, including their significance.
Essay Topic 2
Describe the stay in prison for John Grady and Rawlins.
Essay Topic 3
What is the relationship between John Grady and Lacy Rawlins? How does it evolve over time?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)