|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the town where John Grady and Rawlins stop with their captors?
2. What are John Grady, Rawlins and Blevins chained to when they leave their temporary prison?
3. Where does Emilio Perez live?
4. What is the first thing the Captain asks Rawlins?
5. What does John Grady buy with the last of the money he has at Los Picos?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the Captain's reasons for arranging the murder of Blevins? How does he use that as an example to John Grady and Rawlins?
Essay Topic 2
What are John Grady's methods when it comes to dealing with horses? How are those methods different when dealing with humans?
Essay Topic 3
What is the Senora's attitude regarding fate? How does that compare to your own attitude on fate?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)