Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does John Grady gain entrance to the school room where he expects to encounter the Captain?
2. Why does the Captain tell Rawlins to pull down his pants?
3. What does Blevins say he believes will happen to him?
4. How many days do John Grady and Rawlins travel as captives?
5. What is the name of the prison where John Grady and Rawlins are taken?
What is the Senora's attitude regarding fate? How does that compare to your own attitude on fate?
What is it that drives John Grady to set out to break the sixteen wild horses on Don Hector's ranch? Does he prove what he set out to do? Is this a natural part of John Grady's makeup?
What does Perez say about the differences between Mexican and American ideas of good and evil? Compare that to general opinions about races and the stigmas associated with good and evil.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)