|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is John Grady shot?
2. How long had Abuela worked for John Grady's family?
3. What does Blevins say he believes will happen to him?
4. How long does John Grady realize he has been gone from La Vega?
5. What kind of vehicle does John Grady ride in almost the entire day after parting from Alejandra?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the advice John Grady gets from a group of Mexican children when he explains that he is going to try to win Alejandra's love? What does John Grady do with that advice? How does it compare with the reality of the situation between the two?
Essay Topic 2
What is the relationship between John Grady and his mother? Between John Grady and his father? Compare the two.
Essay Topic 3
What is the Senora's attitude regarding fate? How does that compare to your own attitude on fate?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)