Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does John Grady gain entrance to the school room where he expects to encounter the Captain?
2. Why does the Captain tell Rawlins to pull down his pants?
3. What does Blevins say he believes will happen to him?
4. How many days do John Grady and Rawlins travel as captives?
5. What is the name of the prison where John Grady and Rawlins are taken?
Essay Topic 1
Why does it seem that Rawlins always deferred to John Grady's judgments and decisions? Name at least three instances in which this is the case.
Essay Topic 2
What is it that makes John Grady go to Mexico in the first place? What is the effect of this situation over him as he ages?
Essay Topic 3
What does Perez say about the differences between Mexican and American ideas of good and evil? Compare that to general opinions about races and the stigmas associated with good and evil.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)