|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men give John Grady when they catch up with him and the Captain?
2. What does John Grady have for dinner with the Reverend and Mrs. Blevins?
3. What does the charro hand John Grady as John Grady is riding out of the stable yard with the Captain?
4. What is the name of the hotel where John Grady waits for Alejandra?
5. How are men judged within the prison hierarchy?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the argument John Grady and Rawlins have after they are arrested? How does this impact the two of them and their relationship?
Essay Topic 2
What is the Captain's reasons for arranging the murder of Blevins? How does he use that as an example to John Grady and Rawlins?
Essay Topic 3
What is the Senora's attitude regarding fate? How does that compare to your own attitude on fate?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)