Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What information does the lawyer tell John about his mother and father?
2. Where does Blevins wait out the thunderstorm?
3. Who is in the photograph on John's grandfather's desk?
4. What is the name of the hotel where John sees his mother?
5. Into what game does Don Hector invite John Grady to join?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What are the difficulties described by the man who traveled to America to pick up the new horse for...
This section contains 889 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)