|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does John Grady say he is going to return to the ranch?
(a) To prove his innocence
(b) The girl
(c) The horses and the girl
(d) The horses
2. Who is the man who cuts Rawlins the day after their encounter with Perez?
(b) Perez's bodyguard
(c) A prison guard
(d) A man Rawlins had never seen before
3. How long does it take John Grady to tell the judge his story about how he came to have Blevins' horse?
(a) Almost half an hour
(b) Most of the afternoon
(c) Almost an hour
(d) Just over an hour
4. What did the Senora study in school?
5. What is the first real meal John Grady is given after his injury from the knife fight?
(a) Beef, beans and pears
(b) Chicken and beans
(c) Chicken, rice and pears
(d) Chicken and applesauce
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is John Grady shot?
2. What are the first things John Grady and Rawlins buy with the money Jimmy Blevins gave them?
3. How many shots do John Grady and Rawlins hear when Jimmy Blevins is shot?
4. What color dress is Alejandra wearing when she arrives at the station to meet John Grady?
5. What time do John Grady and Rawlins arrive in Saltillo?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)