|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does John Grady leave the city?
(b) Flatbed truck
2. What does John Grady use to cauterize the gunshot wound in his thigh?
(a) The heated barrel of a pistol
(b) The heated blade of a knife
(c) The heated edge of a rock
(d) The heated belt buckle
3. What is the injury the Captain suffers?
(a) A bullet in the hand
(b) A dislocated shoulder
(c) A broken arm
(d) A bullet in the upper arm
4. To where does the Captain tell John Grady they will be transported?
5. What do the men take when they catch up with John Grady and the Captain?
(a) Cash and a gun
(b) The Captain and a horse
(c) A horse and a blanket
(d) Only the Captain
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does John Grady say his country is?
2. What is the fate of the Captain?
3. What time is John Grady told to return for a meeting with the Senora?
4. How long had Abuela worked for John Grady's family?
5. What does Blevins say he believes will happen to him?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)