|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does John Grady discover the Senora is going to be gone the entire day he arrives back at the ranch?
(a) To church
(b) To Mexico City
2. How does John Grady gain entrance to the school room where he expects to encounter the Captain?
(a) By opening an unlocked door
(b) By breaking down a door
(c) By bribing the maid for a key
(d) By breaking a window
3. How many shots do John Grady and Rawlins hear when Jimmy Blevins is shot?
4. What time do John Grady and his fellow travelers reach Monclova?
(a) Just before ten o'clock in the evening
(d) At supper time
5. What does John Grady use to cauterize the gunshot wound in his thigh?
(a) The heated barrel of a pistol
(b) The heated blade of a knife
(c) The heated edge of a rock
(d) The heated belt buckle
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Senora study in school?
2. Why does the Captain tell Rawlins to pull down his pants?
3. What is the first real meal John Grady is given after his injury from the knife fight?
4. Why does John Grady say he is going to return to the ranch?
5. Why does Rawlins say he has a gun with him?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)