|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Senora say are the bonds that tie people closest together?
(a) The bonds of love
(b) The bonds of parenting
(c) The bonds of grief
(d) The bonds of friendship
2. What did the Senora study in school?
3. Where is the first place John Grady and Rawlins go after leaving the bus that took them from the prison?
(a) A motel
(b) A cafe
(c) A clothing store
(d) A bus stop
4. In what room does John Grady meet with the Senora?
(a) The parlor
(b) The dining room
(c) Her suite
(d) The kitchen
5. Why does the Captain tell Rawlins to pull down his pants?
(a) A guard wants the pants
(b) He does not say
(c) To check for a birthmark
(d) To be tortured
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rawlins say he wants to go next?
2. What is in the envelope John Grady is given after the knife fight?
3. Where does John Grady cross the Pecos four days after Abuela's funeral?
4. How does John Grady leave the city?
5. What does Blevins pull from his boot and give John Grady and Rawlins just before he is killed?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)