|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does John Grady leave the city?
(d) Flatbed truck
2. Why does Rawlins say he has a gun with him?
(a) To hunt game
(b) For sentimental purposes
(c) For protection
(d) He doesn't say
3. Where is John Grady shot?
(a) In the leg
(b) In the shoulder
(c) In the hand
(d) In the side
4. How are men judged within the prison hierarchy?
(a) Their willingness to kill
(b) Their ability to withstand torture
(c) The level of their guilt
(d) Their possessions
5. Where does John Grady sleep his first night on the road?
(a) A church
(b) A motel
(c) A man invites him to stay with his family
(d) A bench
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of drink is John Grady given while he's recuperating from his knife wounds?
2. What is in the envelope John Grady is given after the knife fight?
3. Where is the hotel John Grady and Rawlins stay on their first night out of prison?
4. What do the men take when they catch up with John Grady and the Captain?
5. The day John Grady reaches San Buenaventura, he sees some children. What are they playing?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)