|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does John Grady realize he has been gone from La Vega?
(a) Seven weeks
(b) Twelve days
(c) Seventeen days
(d) Nine weeks
2. Where does John Grady say his country is?
(a) He says he does not know.
(b) He says it is Mexico.
(c) He says it is Texas.
(d) He says it is wherever he can find horses.
3. What does John Grady confess to the judge after the hearing is over?
(a) That he killed a boy while in prison
(b) That he is a runaway
(c) That the horse really is not his
(d) That he wants to go home
4. Where does Emilio Perez live?
(a) In a large cell on the ground floor
(b) In a house on the prison grounds but apart from the prisoners
(c) Just outside the prison
(d) In the cell next to John Grady and Rawlins
5. What does the charro hand John Grady as John Grady is riding out of the stable yard with the Captain?
(a) His hat
(b) A pistol
(c) The reins to Blevins' horse
(d) A knife
Short Answer Questions
1. How many guards travel with John Grady, Rawlins and Blevins?
2. Where is the hotel John Grady and Rawlins stay on their first night out of prison?
3. What time do John Grady and his fellow travelers reach Monclova?
4. How does Blevins say he recovered his gun?
5. Where do John Grady and Rawlins discover Blevins worked after they parted?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)