|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time do John Grady and Rawlins arrive in Saltillo?
(a) Just after noon
(b) Ten o'clock at night
(d) Ten o'clock in the morning
2. What do the men take when they catch up with John Grady and the Captain?
(a) Only the Captain
(b) Cash and a gun
(c) A horse and a blanket
(d) The Captain and a horse
3. What is the name of the prison where John Grady and Rawlins are taken?
(a) Prison de Reforma
(b) Santa Capsular
4. What does John Grady have for dinner with the Reverend and Mrs. Blevins?
(a) Chicken and dressing
(b) Chicken and rice
(c) Chicken soup
(d) Chicken and dumplins
5. To where does the Captain tell John Grady they will be transported?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are men judged within the prison hierarchy?
2. How does Blevins say he recovered his gun?
3. What is the injury the Captain suffers?
4. What kind of drink is John Grady given while he's recuperating from his knife wounds?
5. How much does the surgeon charge for removing the stitches in John Grady's face?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)