|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John Grady passes up the offer of a bed one night and sleeps in a grove of trees. What is in the road the following morning?
(a) A group of men on horseback
(b) Children playing a game
(c) Sheep followed by a truck
(d) A wagon
2. Where does Emilio Perez live?
(a) In a house on the prison grounds but apart from the prisoners
(b) In the cell next to John Grady and Rawlins
(c) Just outside the prison
(d) In a large cell on the ground floor
3. How long does it take John Grady to tell the judge his story about how he came to have Blevins' horse?
(a) Almost half an hour
(b) Almost an hour
(c) Just over an hour
(d) Most of the afternoon
4. What is the name of the prison where John Grady and Rawlins are taken?
(b) Santa Capsular
(d) Prison de Reforma
5. How does John Grady leave the city?
(d) Flatbed truck
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Captain tell John Grady they know about Rawlins from his confession?
2. Where is the man hiding when he shoots John Grady?
3. What color is the table in Perez's room?
4. What advice are John Grady and Rawlins given upon arriving in the tiny hut where they are held prisoner?
5. What do John Grady and Rawlins eat their first lunchtime of captivity?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)