|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Blevins say he recovered his gun?
(a) A man gave it to him
(b) Snatched it from a man's belt
(c) He doesn't say
(d) Slipped into a house and took it
2. What did the Senora study in school?
3. What is the scene depicted on the tapestry in the room where the Senora and John Grady meet?
(a) A meeting of two horsemen
(b) A herd of horses running
(c) Two horses drinking from a pool
(d) A fighting bull
4. Where is John Grady shot?
(a) In the hand
(b) In the shoulder
(c) In the side
(d) In the leg
5. What is the name of the prison where John Grady and Rawlins are taken?
(b) Santa Capsular
(d) Prison de Reforma
Short Answer Questions
1. For what city does Rawlins buy a bus ticket?
2. What does the Captain use as a sling for his injury?
3. How much does the surgeon charge for removing the stitches in John Grady's face?
4. The day John Grady reaches San Buenaventura, he sees some children. What are they playing?
5. What are the first things John Grady and Rawlins buy with the money Jimmy Blevins gave them?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)