|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many guards travel with John Grady, Rawlins and Blevins?
2. How long had Abuela worked for John Grady's family?
(a) Fifty-five years
(b) Fifteen years
(c) Fourty-five years
(d) Fifty years
3. To where does the Captain tell John Grady they will be transported?
4. What kind of drink is John Grady given while he's recuperating from his knife wounds?
(d) Orange soda water
5. The day John Grady reaches San Buenaventura, he sees some children. What are they playing?
(a) They are playing baseball.
(b) They are playing tag.
(c) They are playing cards.
(d) They are splashing in the water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time do John Grady and his fellow travelers reach Monclova?
2. What is the first real meal John Grady is given after his injury from the knife fight?
3. What decision does John Grady make as he prepares to leave Mexico?
4. What is the fate of the Captain?
5. What do the farm workers give John Grady to make his ride more comfortable?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)