|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does John Grady say he is going to return to the ranch?
(a) The horses and the girl
(b) To prove his innocence
(c) The horses
(d) The girl
2. Where is the hotel John Grady and Rawlins stay on their first night out of prison?
(a) Aldama Street
(b) Cabella Street
(c) Castela Street
(d) Alamedia Street
3. What does John Grady have for dinner with the Reverend and Mrs. Blevins?
(a) Chicken and dressing
(b) Chicken and rice
(c) Chicken and dumplins
(d) Chicken soup
4. Where is the first place John Grady and Rawlins go after leaving the bus that took them from the prison?
(a) A cafe
(b) A clothing store
(c) A bus stop
(d) A motel
5. What is the name of the hotel where John Grady waits for Alejandra?
(a) The Ritz
(b) The Reina Christna
(c) The Castelar
(d) The Plaza de Armas
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does John Grady say must have paid their way out of prison?
2. Where does John Grady discover the Senora is going to be gone the entire day he arrives back at the ranch?
3. What gift does John Grady buy for Alejandra while he waits for her?
4. What is the injury the Captain suffers?
5. Why does Blevins say he is unable to walk?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)