|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John Grady buy with the last of the money he has at Los Picos?
(a) Cornmeal, tinned fruit and beans
(b) Coffee, salt, cornmal and tinned fruit
(c) Coffee, tortillas, tinned fruit and beans
(d) Tinned fruit, tortillas, salt and cornmeal
2. What does Blevins pull from his boot and give John Grady and Rawlins just before he is killed?
(a) A letter
(b) An address
(d) A knife
3. What kind of drink is John Grady given while he's recuperating from his knife wounds?
(c) Orange soda water
4. Why does John Grady say he is going to return to the ranch?
(a) The girl
(b) The horses
(c) To prove his innocence
(d) The horses and the girl
5. Where does John Grady cross the Pecos four days after Abuela's funeral?
(a) Idabel, Oklahoma
(b) El Paso, Texas
(c) Iraan, Texas
(d) Reforma, Mexico
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Senora study in school?
2. What decision does John Grady make as he prepares to leave Mexico?
3. What is the injury the Captain suffers?
4. What time is John Grady told to return for a meeting with the Senora?
5. How does Blevins say he recovered his gun?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)