|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Captain tell John Grady they know about Rawlins from his confession?
(a) That he is a criminal named Smith
(b) That he helped steal horses
(c) That he shot several men along with Blevins
(d) That he told John Henry's role in his crimes
2. What does the Senora say are the bonds that tie people closest together?
(a) The bonds of parenting
(b) The bonds of friendship
(c) The bonds of love
(d) The bonds of grief
3. What is the first thing the Captain asks Rawlins?
(a) For his confession
(b) For his passport
(c) For information about Blevins
(d) For the location of stolen horses
4. What does John Grady have for dinner with the Reverend and Mrs. Blevins?
(a) Chicken and rice
(b) Chicken and dumplins
(c) Chicken and dressing
(d) Chicken soup
5. What does John Grady confess to the judge after the hearing is over?
(a) That he killed a boy while in prison
(b) That he wants to go home
(c) That the horse really is not his
(d) That he is a runaway
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does John Grady discover the Senora is going to be gone the entire day he arrives back at the ranch?
2. What color dress is Alejandra wearing when she arrives at the station to meet John Grady?
3. How much does the surgeon charge for removing the stitches in John Grady's face?
4. What are John Grady, Rawlins and Blevins chained to when they leave their temporary prison?
5. How does John Grady leave the city?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)