|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rawlins say he has a gun with him?
(a) For sentimental purposes
(b) He doesn't say
(c) For protection
(d) To hunt game
2. What is the name of the prison where John Grady and Rawlins are taken?
(a) Prison de Reforma
(b) Santa Capsular
3. Where is the man hiding when he shoots John Grady?
(a) On a roof
(b) Behind a pickup
(c) Behind a door
(d) Behind Blevins' horse
4. Where is the hotel John Grady and Rawlins stay on their first night out of prison?
(a) Cabella Street
(b) Aldama Street
(c) Alamedia Street
(d) Castela Street
5. What is the first real meal John Grady is given after his injury from the knife fight?
(a) Chicken and applesauce
(b) Chicken and beans
(c) Chicken, rice and pears
(d) Beef, beans and pears
Short Answer Questions
1. Who carries John Grady out of the prison yard after the fight?
2. Where does John Grady cross the Pecos four days after Abuela's funeral?
3. What color is the envelope John Grady is given as he prepares to leave the ranch?
4. Who does John Grady say must have paid their way out of prison?
5. What is the first thing the Captain asks Rawlins?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)