|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the first place John Grady and Rawlins go after leaving the bus that took them from the prison?
(a) A clothing store
(b) A bus stop
(c) A motel
(d) A cafe
2. What is the name of the prison where John Grady and Rawlins are taken?
(c) Prison de Reforma
(d) Santa Capsular
3. What is in the envelope John Grady is given after the knife fight?
(a) A letter
(c) A pardon
(d) A bus ticket
4. Why does John Grady say he is going to return to the ranch?
(a) The horses
(b) The girl
(c) To prove his innocence
(d) The horses and the girl
5. Where does Emilio Perez live?
(a) Just outside the prison
(b) In the cell next to John Grady and Rawlins
(c) In a large cell on the ground floor
(d) In a house on the prison grounds but apart from the prisoners
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blevins say he believes will happen to him?
2. What does the Senora say are the bonds that tie people closest together?
3. What do John Grady and Rawlins eat their first lunchtime of captivity?
4. John Grady passes up the offer of a bed one night and sleeps in a grove of trees. What is in the road the following morning?
5. What does John Grady use to cauterize the gunshot wound in his thigh?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)