|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excuse does Alejandra say she'll give in order that she can leave to meet John Grady a day ahead of her planned arrival at the ranch?
(a) That she has family business
(b) That she is to be married
(c) The her aunt is ill
(d) The she is sick
2. What time do John Grady and his fellow travelers reach Monclova?
(a) At supper time
(d) Just before ten o'clock in the evening
3. What does John Grady go to Perez's quarters to ask?
(a) For protection
(b) For a job
(c) For money
(d) Rawlins' condition
4. Why does John Grady say he is going to return to the ranch?
(a) The horses and the girl
(b) The girl
(c) The horses
(d) To prove his innocence
5. Who is the first of the three to be taken to the Captain for questioning the day after John Grady and Rawlins' arrival?
(a) John Grady
(d) All three
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first real meal John Grady is given after his injury from the knife fight?
2. What does the Senora say are the bonds that tie people closest together?
3. What is the name of the town where John Grady and Rawlins stop with their captors?
4. What kind of vehicle does John Grady ride in almost the entire day after parting from Alejandra?
5. How does John Grady leave the city?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)