|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Don Hector Rocha y Villareal's wife live?
(a) With her mother at the ranch next door
(b) Mexico City
(c) In Santa Fe
(d) In a suite in the ranch house
2. What do the three drink at the small store in Reforma?
(c) Apple juice
3. Where is John Grady shot?
(a) In the leg
(b) In the shoulder
(c) In the hand
(d) In the side
4. What is the name of the town where John Grady and Rawlins stop with their captors?
(a) Mexico City
5. How does Blevins determine that they' ae being followed after he gets his horse back?
(a) Puts his ear to the road
(b) Uses binoculars to look
(c) Walks back and looks
(d) Gets away from the horses and listens
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Blevins say he is unable to walk?
2. What time is John Grady told to return for a meeting with the Senora?
3. What does Blevins say he believes will happen to him?
4. What did the Senora study in school?
5. Where does Rawlins say he wants to go next?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)