|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Senora say are the bonds that tie people closest together?
(a) The bonds of grief
(b) The bonds of friendship
(c) The bonds of parenting
(d) The bonds of love
2. What do Rawlins, John Grady and the other young boy from the ranch share before going into the dance?
(c) A steak
(d) Gum and liquor
3. What day does John Grady and Rawlins begin breaking the horses?
4. What decision does John Grady make as he prepares to leave Mexico?
(a) That he will not leave his horse
(b) That he wants justice for Blevins
(c) That he just wants to go home
(d) That he will not leave
5. What is the name of the hotel where John Grady waits for Alejandra?
(a) The Ritz
(b) The Castelar
(c) The Reina Christna
(d) The Plaza de Armas
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice are John Grady and Rawlins given upon arriving in the tiny hut where they are held prisoner?
2. What does John Grady use to cauterize the gunshot wound in his thigh?
3. What do John and Rawlins have for their first meal on their trip?
4. For what city does Rawlins buy a bus ticket?
5. What color are the boots Rawlins buys in town?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)