|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does the lawyer tell John about his mother and father?
(a) That they are still married
(b) That they are divorced
(c) That they don't have to give him any part of the ranch
(d) That they have his best interests at heart
2. What does Blevins have in his possession the morning after the thunderstorm?
(a) Boots and a shirt
(b) A pair of boots
(c) A boot and hat
(d) A boot
3. What does Blevins say is the strangest thing he ever ate?
(a) Jack rabbit
(b) Grub worms
(c) Raw oysters
(d) Mountain oysters
4. About what habit does John fuss at his father?
5. What personal information is required of John Grady and Rawlins once they are hired at the ranch?
(a) Names, ages and social security numbers
(b) Their names
(c) Names and ages
(d) Names, ages and how to reach their parents
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is John?
2. The Mexican woman gives John Grady and Rawlins a lunch after they leave her home. What do they carry the lunch in?
3. What do the three drink at the small store in Reforma?
4. What is the name of the town where John and his father go on their final horseback ride?
5. What is the name of John's family attorney?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)