|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the boys use for a fire on the last night before they reach the ranch?
(a) Their blankets
(b) A pile of twigs
(c) They have no fire
(d) An entire dead tree
2. What is used as lighting at the dance John Grady and Rawlins attend?
(b) Light bulbs covered by painted paper bags
(d) Bare light bulbs
3. What information does the lawyer tell John about his mother and father?
(a) That they have his best interests at heart
(b) That they are still married
(c) That they don't have to give him any part of the ranch
(d) That they are divorced
4. What kind of dogs are with Don Hector Rocha y Villareal on the morning after John Grady and Rawlins arrive?
5. What color is Alejandra's dress at the dance?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money do Rawlins and John Grady bet on their impromptu race on the Sunday they go into town?
2. Where do they see Blevins' horse?
3. What do Rawlins, John Grady and the other young boy from the ranch share before going into the dance?
4. Who is it that stops John and asks if they can be friends just before he leaves San Angelo?
5. What color is the plane flown by the owner of the ranch in Mexico where John Grady works?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)