|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What piece of furniture is described in some detail as being in the hallway of the ranch house?
(a) A silver tea service
(b) A brass candlabra
(c) A tallcase clock
(d) A wooden rocking chair
2. Who is in the photograph on John's grandfather's desk?
(a) John's grandmother
(b) John's father
(c) John's mother
3. What is the name of the man who goes along with John Grady and the others into the mountains as a cook?
4. What do John and Rawlins have for their first meal on their trip?
(b) Jack rabbit
5. What is the book Don Hector asks if John Grady has read?
(a) Horse of America
(b) Horse and Man
(c) Horse of Mexico
(d) Horses and Breeding
Short Answer Questions
1. The Mexican woman gives John Grady and Rawlins a lunch after they leave her home. What do they carry the lunch in?
2. What is the name of the town where John and his father go on their final horseback ride?
3. What are the three wearing as they cross the Rio Grande?
4. Who is in the photo that was shot by the kid?
5. What is the general conversation when John Grady and Rawlins take their seats at the dinner table their first night on the ranch?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)