|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is used as lighting at the dance John Grady and Rawlins attend?
(a) Light bulbs covered by painted paper bags
(c) Bare light bulbs
2. What color are the boots Rawlins buys in town?
3. What is the name of John's family attorney?
4. What color is the barn where John Grady works with the horses?
5. Which horse is John Grady riding when he beats Rawlins in their impromptu race on the day they go into town?
(a) His own horse
(c) Blevins' horse
(d) Rawlins' horse
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days do John Grady and Rawlins travel as captives?
2. The Mexican woman gives John Grady and Rawlins a lunch after they leave her home. What do they carry the lunch in?
3. How do Rawlins and John Grady cook the first rabbit they kill on their trip?
4. What is the name of the eatery where John and his father share a meal?
5. What kind of horse is ridden by the young girl John Grady and Rawlins see on their way to the ranch for the first time?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)