|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are John and Rawlins headed?
(a) Santa Fe
(b) San Angelo
(d) San Antonio
2. What was Duena Alfonsa's profession as a young woman?
(b) House wife
(c) School teacher
(d) Chess teacher
3. The Mexican woman gives John Grady and Rawlins a lunch after they leave her home. What do they carry the lunch in?
(a) A box
(b) A bag
(c) A cloth
(d) A bucket
4. What color is Alejandra's dress at the dance?
5. Where does the kid say he is headed when he first encounters John Grady and Rawlins?
(a) El Paso
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rawlins say he has a gun with him?
2. How does Blevins say he recovered his gun?
3. What is the book Don Hector asks if John Grady has read?
4. How old is John?
5. How does John Grady say the man named Julius Ramsey killed a lion?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)