|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does John Grady say he is going to return to the ranch?
(a) The horses and the girl
(b) The horses
(c) To prove his innocence
(d) The girl
2. How many men are in the first group of Mexicans on horseback John Grady, Rawlins and the kid meet on their way across the country?
3. What is the name of the eatery where John and his father share a meal?
(a) The Eagle Cafe
(b) The Range Restaurant
(c) The St. Angelus Restaurant
(d) The Eagle Diner
4. What kind of dogs are with Don Hector Rocha y Villareal on the morning after John Grady and Rawlins arrive?
5. What does Rawlins throw up in the air for the kid to shoot?
(a) His plate
(b) A rock
(c) His wallet
(d) A bottle
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the hotel John Grady and Rawlins stay on their first night out of prison?
2. How much land is in the la Purisima ranch?
3. Where does Alejandra attend school?
4. What kind of horses are in the painting in the dining room, according to John's grandfather?
5. What piece of furniture is described in some detail as being in the hallway of the ranch house?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)