|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the colloquial term that CRP used for its subterfuge tactics?
2. What is CRP?
3. What excuse does Bernstein use to stay in the Bookkeeper’s house?
4. For whom does Howard Hunt work directly?
5. In what media outlet does Ehrlichman make his denial?
Short Essay Questions
1. What characterizes Ziegler's response to the allegations?
2. Why is Ken Clawson an important figure?
3. Why was the White House not very concerned about the press?
4. Why does Woodward want to talk to Mitchell's wife?
5. Why did Sloan resign his position?
6. Why does Judge Richey's call surprise Bernstein?
7. What tips Woodward off at the courtroom that things are more than they seem?
8. What is the importance of USC?
9. What is the problem with the article the reporters write about Baldwin?
10. Why is Donald Segretti important?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Bernstein is mocked for not understanding the implications of indicting the president. What are the implications of indicting a president? Make reference to the Constitution and legal research in your response.
Essay Topic 2
The book provides many different discoveries about many different people. Describe the organization structure of CRP as detailed in the book. How far did the corruption go? Why was this significant?
Essay Topic 3
Deep Throat provides many important clues and confirmations throughout the book. Who was Deep Throat? What was his role in real life? What did he risk going to Woodward with the information that he did?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)